• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leong Sam, you are a total disgrace to all Man, you should give your two bola to ginfreely and be a Gu Niang instead. Dont ever give out threats to any gu niang again and then stick your head in the sand like ostriches in your OZ land when being threaten back.

Leongsam is a guniang! hahahahah

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bring race and nationality into this? You are a serious mental case and need professional help.
fatpubes has been told this manyatime, and the dosage and meds for pms aren't helping!
Just do yourself and everyone else a favour and vacate your carcass from this forum.
jolly good, and so say all of us....facebook will be inundated with this fatfug's posts....amen :p
Mudlander dog taking advantage to hit below the belt as usual. So do you stay in Skudai? Pui!
he would, except that it's flat down south (not referring to skudai) but i definitely would hit home with a kick in between those folds of flesh, regardless :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fatpubes has been told this manyatime, and the dosage and meds for pms aren't helping!

jolly good, and so say all of us....facebook will be inundated with this fatfug's posts....amen :p

he would, except that it's flat down south (not referring to skudai) but i definitely would hit home with a kick in between those folds of flesh, regardless :cool:

Coward LIAR goes blah blah blah again. Evil devil mudlander dog################ is like that. Pui!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eking him on will not give any results. It seems that he has grown accustomed to my "nonsense" and find it acceptable in his forum. Heehee hee I won the battle of threats and guts with leongsam!
don't count your ovaries before they're hatched fatfugs, they're past their prime and repro stages :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't count your ovaries before they're hatched fatfugs, they're past their prime and repro stages :wink:

COWARD LIAR damn bloody thick-skinned blah blah non-stop. Evil devil mudlander dog&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& just wait for your horrible death. 让老天爷来收拾你吧!

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will we get to witness the orgasm to this angry sex?:confused:

Leongsam is a guniang! hahahahah

Yeah all empty threats. He needs me to oil his money spinning machine.

Google$ may be your general term but it certainly isn't mine.

Wuqi's company paid for a BANNER and the payment had nothing to do with the rubbish that you post. It was because there was good traffic in the JB section.

I can assure you that I do not need your garbage. If you think you're doing me a favor you're seriously delusional. Please leave on your accord before I throw you out. You're madder than a March Hare.

You are free to post whatever you want. However I would like you to behave in a rational manner and that means :

1. Gather your thoughts and put them all in ONE post if you want to respond to an issue. Do not reply umpteen times including replying to yourself over and over again. I've seen posts that are three pages long where 95% of the responses are yours. Nobody else got a word in edgewise.

2. Stop cursing the same old mantra over and over and over again. It is really boring everyone here to death. I'm really sick and tired of it.

If you don't follow these rules you're history. I honestly would prefer a dead forum rather than a live one with you in it.

It's a matter of degree. There are lots of sickening characters here but you are the worst of the lot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will we get to witness the orgasm to this angry sex?:confused:

Your sex session with leongsam showing him your chichis lasted how many days? You are SINKIE clone, you stealing other people's chichis. May heaven give you a braised pork belly aka horrible death soon. Evil mudlander dog&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
while you're flushing your head in the toilet bowl. ... don't forget to open mouth and give it a good wash as well... AH :smile:

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never had with him. I am only into guys with 6 packs and meet in real life.

Your sex session with leongsam showing him your chichis lasted how many days? You are SINKIE clone, you stealing other people's chichis. May heaven give you a braised pork belly aka horrible death soon. Evil mudlander dog&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. Pui!

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the use of a barrel with no bullets, Guniang leongsam? And don't forget some evil mudlander dog asked you to pass your two bullets to me.

I think barrel obviously means a beer belly/ a fat stomach lah ... not his penis. If his penis is a barrel .. thats .... a very fat penis.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think barrel obviously means a beer belly/ a fat stomach lah ... not his penis. If his penis is a barrel .. thats .... a very fat penis.

I am just talking "nonsense" as what he said I do and taking every opportunity to irritate him.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just talking "nonsense" as what he said I do and taking every opportunity to irritate him.

In that case you are just childplay. A barrel can stomach more nonsense than this. Try harder*lend you baseball bat*