• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

I see nothing imaginary, only real spams of lies from you. In other words, my beliefs of you being Sinkie clone I.e Msia Indian SPR is based on solid evidence (and not wild false beliefs) of your spamming lies and then acting righteous. I have no fear of others like virus and semaj2357 etc plotting against me although they are not paranoia but so real plotting that even blind men can see. I enjoy my life as much as YOU. Good to self diagnosed HEALTHY while you are the sicked in mind one.
fatfugs, how to enjoy life when your clothes don't fit and you're unhealthy with a malignant twat :confused:
btw, in the land of the blind filled with fatfugs like you, the one-eyed jack is king... and trim.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
spot on and agreed absolutely....derfatfugs is never degrading as it suits and describes you well....
be proud of it and wear it well.....

spot on and agreed absolutely....pei yan tiu alias hor kau kan is never degrading as it suits and describes you bastard semaj2357 and mother wife daughters well....
be proud of it and wear it well..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw to those unaware, pei yan tiu alias hor kau kan is what this bastard called me first. Everything is he started it, not me.

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. If you get stalked, stay at home. Stalked on internets? Off the power. Everything off still getting stalked? Time to see a shrink. All in the mind.

Staying at home only kenna stalked more easily; you got to stay far far away from the likely places you will be stalked, move to another state or country and if its forum, stay away from the forum and find a new forum to go.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry sorry i only o level 1 credit pass.

Then mai kei kiang to correct people apostrophe

"When it comes to forming the possessive of a proper name that ends in s, guides disagree.

Some stylebooks recommend a single apostrophe for Biblical or classical names like Jesus and Achilles, but ’s for names like James and Charles; others say, “Treat all names ending in s the same.”

The Chicago Manual of Style once recommended a single apostrophe to form the possessive of Biblical or classical names:

Moses’ tent
Achilles’ helmet
Jesus’ name

Some guides still recommend this usage, but CMOS has changed its policy in a spirit of consistency; now it recommends that all proper names ending in -s form their possessive by adding ’s:

Moses’s tent
Achilles’s helmet
Jesus’s name
Travis’s friends
Dickens’s novels
Descartes’s philosophy
François’s efforts
Tacitus’s Histories
Kansas’s legislature
Euripides’s tragedies
the Ganges’s source

Equally consistent, the Associated Press Style Book opts for a single apostrophe for all proper names ending in -s:

Moses’ tent
Achilles’ helmet
Jesus’ name
Travis’ friends
Dickens’ novels
Descartes’ philosophy
François’ efforts
Tacitus’ Histories
Kansas’ legislature
Euripides’ tragedies
the Ganges’ source

The New York Times style manual generally agrees with CMOS, but adds this wrinkle:

Omit the s after the apostrophe when a word ends in two sibilant sounds…separated only by a vowel sound: Kansas’ Governor; Texas’ population; Moses’ behalf… But when a name ends with a sibilant letter that is silent, keep the possessive s: Arkansas’s…

Disagreement on the issue of apostrophe s vs. plain apostrophe goes all the way to the Supreme Court. Justice Clarence Thomas believes that the possessive form of a name like his should be formed by adding only an apostrophe: “Justice Thomas’ opinion.” Referring to the case Kansas v. Marsh (2006), Thomas wrote “Kansas’ statute,” but his colleague Justice Souter wrote “Kansas’s statute.”

If you write for publication, how you treat the possessive of proper names that end in -s will be determined by your employer’s house style.

If you are free to choose which style to follow, keep in mind that the writer’s goal is to convey thoughts as clearly as possible to readers. "

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/possessive-of-proper-names-ending-in-s/

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie lesbians increased by 9% in 5 years.

MGTOW, or whatever you want to call them or yourself, there's no denying that Mother Nature is terminating their bloodline for being too ugly, too unsociable and incapable of hooking up with a gal.
can't help it if the women are fatfugs, revolting and reprehensible in looks with corresponding outlook in life.
More proof that this is good news and more Spore women will have long life.
109-Year-Old Woman Said Secret To Long Life Is Avoiding Men
Jan 20, 2015 | Updated Oct 30, 2015

A 109-year-old woman in Scotland said in January that the secret to her longevity is this: Eat your porridge and avoid men. Centenarian Jessie Gallan, who never married, was born in a tiny two-room farm cottage where she slept "top-to-tail" with her five sisters and a brother on a straw mattress, reported The Daily Mail.

Gallan told the newspaper that her "secret to a long life has been staying away from men. They're just more trouble than they're worth." She noted that she also "made sure that I got plenty of exercise, eat a nice warm bowl of porridge every morning and have never gotten married.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/secret-to-long-life-avoiding-men_n_6508870.html
hey dafatfugs, plenty of exercise and good dietary intake can make a differens for you.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

Wunderfool spamming lies and now spamming madness is stalking me. Stalking is a rapist trait as per the article on Indian girl rape. That's what is called regular and the truth. The truth is there are many lowlife plp curry favour dogs with rapist trait attacking me.
hey dafatfugs, why use regular? take menthol flavor (not curry) next time....and chill.