• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hurry, hurry ...... Claire is close to finishing the horse race and you, lau ah kua still kena stucked at the starting gate. Bloody jockey of yours also siamed you.

My full name is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong. My NRIC No is S6389899X. Need my address? Can google and find my office address. Surely you are mentally competent to do just that.[/QUOTE]

I caught you lying again! No such IC number starting with 63. Anyway I am telling that to bastard semaj2357, you shut up!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

Worry for yourself schizophrenia number two patient who spammed lies and then act righteous.
hey dafatfugs, lying through your fugging teeth and then claiming you're bullied to gain sympathy will not keep your schizo characteristics in check, and on the road to recovery....."may" be report to polis can help.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ginfreely

be that as it "may", why not report polis and gain some sympathy - fatfugs :confused:
Fuck you! Give me your full name and IC number and I will report police straight away.[/QUOTE]
hey datfatfugs, you can't even use the quote tags properly - your schizo acting up :confused:
for that you can only get the last 3 nos of my ic: 010 and name is pei yan tieu alias hor gau kan.
now, go....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you! Give me your full name and IC number and I will report police straight away.
hey datfatfugs, you can't even use the quote tags properly - your schizo acting up :confused:
for that you can only get the last 3 nos of my ic: 010 and name is pei yan tieu alias hor gau kan.
now, go....[/QUOTE]

I caught you lying again! You are the one who start the quote tags mess and don't expect me to clean up for you. No guts bastard bully semaj2357 giving fake name of pei yan tieu alias hor gau kan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any evidence, lau ah kua?

You thick-skinned lua ah kua not welcome and not paid to torture forummers and I said BYE BYE BYE. Why you still here? Who don't know this is your clone after so many days of supporting your war. Who not clone so free 24x7 support you?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You thick-skinned lua ah kua not welcome and not paid to torture forummers and I said BYE BYE BYE. Why you still here? Who don't know this is your clone after so many days of supporting your war. Who not clone so free 24x7 support you?

Take it easy jahjah.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ginfreely

now, go.
I caught you lying again! You are the one who start the quote tags mess and don't expect me to clean up for you. No guts bastard bully semaj2357 giving fake name of pei yan tieu alias hor gau kan.
why derfatfugs, that's a lovely name and you have my permission to use that - can get you more friends apart from the polis...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
now, go.

why derfatfugs, that's a lovely name and you have my permission to use that - can get you more friends apart from the polis...

Bastard semaj2357 is a coward. Ask me go police but give fake name of his mother pei yan tieu alias hor gau kan. His wife daughters name too pei yan tieu alias hor gau kan. Lovely pei yan tieu alias hor gau kan family of semaj2357

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey dafatfugs, you have permission to use pei yan tieu alias hor gak kan for your clones too, don't shy!

aka fooking club :confused:

Bastard semaj2357 is a coward. Ask me go police but don't dare give his full name and IC number. His mother wife daughters name are: pei yan tieu alias hor gau kan. Lovely fucking pei yan tieu alias hor gau kan family of semaj2357. Go fucking 24x7 don't be shy.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie lesbians increased by 9% in 5 years.

attachment.php

Living proof of WGTOW and looking 30 years younger.
hey dafatfugs, you must be envious of both their figures...can exercise and loose some weight, lumpalard!