• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

Go find a life n meddling with stuff unrelated to u.
Fair?
We each take a step back.
N let me grill whiners to hell.

You are the one who come and meddle my thread. Fuck off from here.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fair?
Grill winners? I think it's the other way round instead. You are a bastard coward because you can only use keyboard to grill. I use stun guns to grill you know. Dare to come to JB this weekend or not? I wait for you.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fair?
Of course, with a LJ useless son like that.
Gin, I see that bastard Ralders is flagging his white flag half way already since he suggested to you "We each take a step back". You are definitely correct as he is a totally "LJ useless son". No sympathies to all these bastards.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fair?
Mad bitch old hag
U neh neh flat . Chebye charta
KNNBCCB Ralders, Pui to you. Even if you have no balls, you should not attack a lady if she had not offended you in the first place. She had been very neutral to your posts until you start to attack her. I spit at you, for being such a cad. And if you don't know the meaning of cad, which I'm very sure you don't due to your low educational qualification, go and GOOGLE for it.

RALDERS, THE BIGGEST LOSER SINKIE IN THIS FORUM. DARE TO SAY "ANYTIME LAH", BUT BACK OUT AFTER ALL YOUR BALLS HAD SHRUNK. KNNBCCB NEXT TIME NO GUTS DON'T ANYHOW OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. TALKING THROUGH YOUR ASS. NOW YOU'LL TRY TO EVADE WHENEVER I BRING UP THIS PROPOSAL OF YOURS (ANYTIME LAH) WHICH WAS FIRST INITIATED BY YOU. FUCKING BASTARD CHAO KUNIANG HEREDITY RUNS THROUGHOUT YOUR FUCKING FAMILY CHAIN

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

And I already told you before you male know that you have male privilege insulting woman me a bitch whereas there is no equivalent to bitch for male and so the mother have to be involved.
Since you have claimed several times to have actually gone to police stations to make police reports against certain monikers here, I think it's safe to say that the police already know you are sammyboy.com's one and only "ginfreely", i.e. they know your real-life identity, right? :wink:
So I'm wondering now, what would their thoughts be of you if they were to read the above sentence of yours? :confused: :eek: :*:

People making insinuations are ones who sidetracked my thread obviously.
I'm wondering again, if one fine day, you happen to be walking around in public (let's say, in a shopping centre) and you happen to walk past some man calling another woman a "bitch" or "slut" via his handphone, will you confront that man and accuse him of "insinuating" YOU? :confused:
Or worse, call the police? :eek: :*: :rolleyes:
If you do, maybe that will finally reveal your true colours to the police, who might finally arrest you instead! :wink:

And I have the right to question them.
And you also have the right to remain silent. :wink:

By the way, I wanted to let you have the last word yesterday in your famous long thread in the "Flame War" sub-forum:
sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Flame-War-Central
which is why I've not replied there for over 24 hours. :wink:
But I've changed my mind and finally decided to reply, so please wait patiently! :wink:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you have claimed several times to have actually gone to police stations to make police reports against certain monikers here, I think it's safe to say that the police already know you are sammyboy.com's one and only "ginfreely", i.e. they know your real-life identity, right? :wink:
So I'm wondering now, what would their thoughts be of you if they were to read the above sentence of yours? :confused: :eek: :*:

I'm wondering again, if one fine day, you happen to be walking around in public (let's say, in a shopping centre) and you happen to walk past some man calling another woman a "bitch" or "slut" via his handphone, will you confront that man and accuse him of "insinuating" YOU? :confused:
If you do, maybe that will finally reveal your true colours to the police, who might finally arrest you instead! :wink:

By the way, I wanted to let you have the last word yesterday in your famous long thread in the "Flame War" sub-forum:
But I've changed my mind and finally decided to reply, so please wait patiently! :wink:

This gin is that auntie Wendy.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBCCB Ralders, Pui to you. Even if you have no balls, you should not attack a lady if she had not offended you in the first place? She had been very neutral to your posts until you start to attack her. I spit at you, for being such a cad. And if you don't know the meaning of cad, which I'm very sure you don't due to your low educational qualification, go and GOOGLE for it.

RALDERS, THE BIGGEST LOSER SINKIE IN THIS FORUM. DARE TO SAY "ANYTIME LAH", BUT BACK OUT AFTER ALL YOUR BALLS HAD SHRUNK. KNNBCCB NEXT TIME NO GUTS DON'T ANYHOW OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. TALKING THROUGH YOUR ASS. NOW YOU'LL TRY TO EVADE WHENEVER I BRING UP THIS SUGGESTION OF YOURS (ANYTIME LAH) WHICH WAS FIRST INITIATED BY YOU. FUCKING BASTARD CHAO KUNIANG HEREDITY RUNS THROUGHOUT YOUR FUCKING FAMILY CHAIN

Useless runaway.
Ask your father to come talk.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you want to act nice and kind and say you wanted to let me have the last words but changed your mind. Only idiots will believe you a man who don't keep to your own words of offering apology and some more shamelessly use the apology to attack me with lies.

And your so called replies are basically rehash old topics, ignoring my previous explanation, twist my words, cutting my sentences and blatantly tell lies accusing me. Caught you so many times bloody thick-skinned coward liar.

Hey people insult me and bully me I got no right to return vulgarities? What has it got to do with my police reports? Uniquely mudlander big entitlement mindset to bully indeed. Pui your phua CB mudlander bitch slut mother. Don't act innocent, bloody disgusting, each time you are always intentionally highlighting the words to insult me slut and bitch etc.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you want to act nice and kind and say you wanted to let me have the last words but changed your mind. Only idiots will believe you a man who don't keep to your own words of offering apology. And your so called replies are basically rehash old topics, ignoring my previous explanation, twist my words, cutting my sentences and blatantly tell lies accusing me. Caught you so many times bloody thick-skinned coward liar. Hey people insult me and bully me I got no right to return vulgarities? What has it got to do with my police reports? Uniquely mudlander big entitlement mindset to bully indeed.

U listen to music alone?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gin, I see that bastard Ralders is flagging his white flag half way already since he suggested to you "We each take a step back". You are definitely correct as he is a totally "LJ useless son". No sympathies to all these bastards.

Yes ralders is useless man bullying using a clone. What a coward. Oh I went to eat. No point wasting time with these mudlander bastards and ruin your own health.. Take a break.