• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely and Banning her

Like I said before I only asked for apology from people that I deemed esteem member. Other scumbags I only ask apology before I report them to police. So obviously when you quoted Hilary Clinton quotes to insinuate me stealing her quotes - when I didn't - I demanded an apology for your insinuation not knowing your scumbag secret intention.

So contrary to what you said, you are the one who wants to appear nice and kind, whereas if I do appear to be kind and nice, that's becos I am kind at heart I guess
Look who's twisting! :rolleyes:
Initially, you said that you have never asked me to apologize to you for anything, but now you are amending your words once again, without apologizing for your own mistake! :rolleyes:
To make matters even more ridiculous/nonsensical, you are trying to cover up your mistake by claiming that you were being "kind at heart" for deeming me to be an "esteem member" last year, which is why you "only asked" me to apologize back then because you did not know my "scumbag secret intention" (at which point, you ended up using "demanded"). :*:

I obviously don't think I insinuated that you stole any quotes from anyone, so I obviously don't agree that I should apologize for that issue, which we've already argued about back then, so I won't bother to explain myself again, especially since that is not the point of our latest argument.

The point is that those three examples prove that you have demanded (not just "asked" nicely or kindly) apologies from me in the past, and yet you dare to claim just a few days ago that you have never done such a thing, just to make yourself look "good" or "nice" or "kind"! :rolleyes:
And now that I've pointed out your mistake, not only are you refusing to admit your mistake (let alone apologize), you are even amending your words to cover up your mistake by claiming to be "kind at heart" last year, which is why you "only asked" for my apology back then since you deemed me to be an "esteem member", even though your exact words back then were not so polite, as everyone can clearly see for themselves in the posts I quoted.

In other words, whether or not you're claiming to have never asked/demanded any apology from me, you are finding ways to make yourself look "good" or "nice" or "kind" by twisting your own words again and again! :rolleyes:
Your only objective is to "win" any argument to "save" your own "face", which has become a very bad habit of yours, and which is why the more you refuse to admit your mistakes, the more you will keep lying and twisting either your own words or other people's words or even both to suit yourself, causing the content of your posts (and probably even what you say to others in real life) to be filled with contradiction and lies mixed with truth! :(

but evil people like you are always portraying non stop and think others are as scheming and manipulating as yourself. Pui!
That is what should be said by myself and by all your truly innocent victims to YOU! :rolleyes:
In fact, when you say that, you are simply projecting your own character onto me and others; it's called:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
("Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.")

Effectively what you have been doing to paint my character black.
Couple of points:

1. You were the one who first revealed your own "black" character to the entire forum (I'm not sure when exactly it started, but right now, I can only remember first coming across your nonsense in 2015), which is why you were banned at least twice (or maybe even more) by Leongsam, who also moved many of your posts to the Trivia sub-forum, as can be seen by anyone who bothers to have a look. :wink:

2. The existence of this long thread alone is more than enough proof that even if you are not the one "painting" your own character "black", I am certainly not the only one painting it "black", right? :wink:

And didn't you say it before that I never attacked you before you attacked me? But now you innocently include yourself into the list of people that I attacked. So sneaky bastard. Pui!
More nonsense from you! :rolleyes:
Obviously, for my case, I'm talking about you wrongfully attacking me after I first counterattacked you on behalf of chootchiew and Cottonmouth, both of whom you wrongfully attacked first! :rolleyes:
Is my list about people you attacked first?
I was clearly talking about people you have attacked before (regardless of whether you attacked them first or they attacked/counterattacked you first), not only about people you attacked first, right? :wink:

And note that when you decided to attack me in late last year, you did not announce your intention. Instead you hide them with many smileys asking innocent questions and quoting innocent quotes.
That's obviously because you had never attacked me before, so I was trying to be patient with you by using my soft approach. :wink:
But after you started attacking me viciously with outright lies and nonsense, especially after I had spent so much time and effort explaining why you were in the wrong and why those you attacked were truly innocent, I decided that since my soft approach had become useless, my only option left was to use my hard approach, as long as I still choose to involve myself with this forum (and of course, as long as I'm able to). :wink:

Fortunately, we don't know each other in real life. :wink:
Otherwise, it is more likely that you would want to stay as far away from me as possible; not because I will hurt you in any way, but ironically because you would want to hurt me (or call the police to hurt me or arrest me), simply because you delusionally think that I'm hurting you or going to hurt you soon. :wink:
And here's the interesting part, i.e. after you finally hurt me (in whatever way, but probably not in a financial way, since I'm already really poor) or if you manage to persuade the police to even bother to confront me just to talk to me, you will probably suffer some trouble yourself, whether I'm still alive or dead. :wink:

Obviously, if you hurt me by seriously injuring (i.e. to the point of hospitalization) or even murdering me, you would have committed a serious crime, for which you would most likely at least end up in prison (or maybe IMH, depending on your precise behaviour) for many years; and the irony is, I won't be the one calling the police to arrest you, simply because others would be doing it on my behalf, since I would be physically unable to even pick up the phone. :wink:

But if you choose to hurt me in a non-physical way (i.e. if I still remain in good physical health), you would probably have to succeed in persuading the police to at least bother to confront me just to talk to me because I doubt you can hurt me in any non-physical way without getting the police involved; after that, it would be my word against yours, and since the police are not witnesses, they cannot be sure who is telling the truth, so both you and I would probably end up getting at least a scolding from the police! hahaha

I'm not afraid of the police, but will you be afraid of them if they happen to turn against you? :wink:
So far, you don't seem to fear the police because you think that they will surely support you, right? :wink:

Anyway, just in case you are still not aware, private quarrels (especially between two people; by the way, I will not even bother to talk to you if you dare to bring your own witness) are NOT crimes, as long as there is NO violence! hahaha
Even if the quarrels are filled with plenty of vulgar words and lies! hahaha
I'm not even afraid if you record our entire quarrel on video because I know myself, i.e. I don't have a habit of lying and I don't have a habit of using vulgar words, which is why I lack even the skill to lie and use vulgar words, unlike you. :wink:
Therefore, I'm not afraid if the police and judge see and hear our entire quarrel, because I'm confident that they will either side with me or punish both of us; it is highly unlikely that the judge will side with you only and punish me only, especially if you fail to control yourself and end up using vulgar words! hahaha

In conclusion, you had better think twice whether you really want to expose your real-life identity to me (let alone meet me in real life), regardless of whether I reveal my NRIC details to you or not. :wink:
I'm really not interested to meet you in real life (because I have better things to do), so I'm obviously not going to reveal my NRIC details to you; but if you somehow manage to discover my real-life identity and confront me or get the police to confront me, that would indeed be a turning point in our lives, to say the least! :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

And again you are telling lies of me antagonising leongsam and zhihau when they deserved it for ignoring the bullies and even protecting the bullies while banning me. Such disgraceful people deserved to be shamed.
There are basically, and obviously, two kinds of defamed people, i.e. truly innocent people and truly guilty people.

YOU are a truly guilty person, which is why it is YOU who deserves to be shamed and defamed, in order to warn other truly innocent people who might potentially become your new victims.

Yes, those real-life enemies of yours were in the wrong, but you were also in the wrong:

1. Your JB neighbours were in the wrong for littering, but you were also in the wrong for scolding them as if you were the police or authorized by the police to scold them (furthermore, you never caught them in the act; or if you did, you failed to record them doing it on video); however, I would agree with you that they were more in the wrong IF they really continued harassing you after you moved to a new JB neighbourhood, which you claim that they did by using firecrackers "100 metres" away from your house:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238711-Dina-Wong-make-a-full-and-unreserved-apology&p=2546529#post2546529
And these smart devils don't do it directly on the road infront behind right left of your house but 100 metre away thereabout I.e blocked by another row or rows of houses.
even though your new neighbours were also affected. :*:

2. In your case against KT Latha, both of you were in the wrong, but it's obvious that you were more in the wrong for physically pushing her.

As for your sammyboy.com enemies (or imaginary enemies, to be more precise), I dare say that nearly all of them are innocent, i.e. they never attacked you first and only attacked (or counterattacked, to be more precise) you after you attacked them first by falsely accusing them of "insinuating" you and also falsely accusing them of being "clones" of your initial slanderers in the JB sub-forum; therefore, you are clearly much more in the wrong in your attacks against them, especially since you spammed your attacks in both your and their threads, sometimes (or even many times) even when nobody replied to you for several pages, as I've mentioned before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2574128#post2574128
Once again, you are using a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
argument to both hypocritically defend yourself and attack others, hoping to deceive truly new members/guests or even trying to "brainwash" existing regular members/guests into finally thinking that your version of events is the "truth". :(

Your main offence has always been falsely accusing others of "insinuating" that you were/are whatever "bad" person you delusionally thought/think they were/are "insinuating" (when they were obviously not talking about you at all), as well as falsely accusing them to be either your real-life enemies or the real-life allies of your enemies; but more importantly, you always follow up by repeating essentially the same accusations ad nauseam in both your own threads and other members' threads, thus bumping up (to the top of the Courtyard sub-forum) multiple threads that mostly contain your numerous posts about your same old false accusations.

Many times, even when nobody bothers to reply to any of your posts, you would still bump up those threads throughout the day everyday for weeks!
Sometimes, you would even start new threads about those false accusations by you and, of course, blame them for "falsely" accusing you "first", instead of admitting that you have no proof at all to falsely accuse them, especially when you use "straw man" tactics to falsely accuse them of "falsely" accusing you "first".
Furthermore, you have been doing that since at least 2015, nearly two years ago.
Also, you are clearly a very good example of a domineering feminist Chinese Sinkie woman, i.e. you refuse to be submissive to any man, unless he is a "mangina".
And even if you are willing to submit or "submit" to that "mangina", your submissiveness towards him would not be true, since you would be "submitting" to a man who is already giving you whatever you want and refraining from asking/demanding anything (that he might want/like) from you that you don't want/like to give him.
In other words, you are unfair, i.e. you want men to give you whatever you want/like, but you refuse to give men whatever they want/like, right? :wink:
(Just like in this forum, you want everyone to believe all your real-life stories are true, but you refuse to believe that the vast majority of those you have attacked are truly innocent of your initial "insinuating" and "clone" accusations.)

What is worse is that sooner or later, even if he's a perfect "mangina" (i.e. a perfect male slave), you would still betray him eventually, either because you have become bored of him (and discovered other better "manginas" that you desire to manipulate into serving you) or because he has grown too old and weak to give you the things that you want him to give you, even though he's still willing to try his best for your sake.

In other words, you are a selfish hypocritical woman.
You have mentioned several times before (especially last year) that you were so selfless that you even swept the public road in your JB neighbourhood; but I think it's more likely that you swept only the part of the public road just outside your house for YOUR OWN sake, but you want to show off how "good" a person you are, so you EXAGGERATED by saying that you swept the "public" road, right? :wink:
I would find it very hard to believe that you swept even the parts of the public road that were not surrounding your own house, especially the parts surrounding any of your neighbours' houses. :wink:

Anyway, the TRUTH is that within sammyboy.com, YOU are the BIG BULLY, and those you attacked are the true victims! :(
It is we, your victims, who are counterattacking you for attacking us first with no proof, other than wuqi's post in the JB sub-forum, who did not even name your original slanderers! :rolleyes:
And you dared, and still dare, to use it to "prove" that all your innocent victims are "clones" of those original slanderers, when you have never even seen the monikers of those original slanderers?!?!? :*:
If Leongsam/zhihau never bothered to ban you, not only would you dominate the Courtyard with your numerous spam posts and threads, you would be dominating it with your outright lies and YOU would be the one guilty of slandering your many truly innocent victims! :(

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey coward so you talk so much and in such a threatening manner about police is just to give an excuse of why you don't wish to give your NRIC details I.e no guts to take up my NRIC virginity test challenge and yet have filthy mouth to insult me to be "LIKE a virgin" and "Feeling good INSIDE". You dare say you never say any vulgarities in life? And your filthy insults deserved to get any vulgarities in return. You are acting high class to say your filthy insults are higher class than my vulgarities that I only hurled on deserving bullies that bullied me nonstop. I am not so hypocrite like you and am not afraid of video recording of my vulgarities becos the recipients rightly deserved it. And believe it or not I have not said any vulgarities to anybody until I met my mudlander neighbours from hell and mudlander bastards like you in the forum bullying me nonstop who deserve these vulgarities for the evil that they did and are still doing to me. Ask KT Latha or LJ McCully whether I gave them any vulgarities despite their insulting comments or support of insulting comments.

And again you are the one twisting. I said it very clearly you had done so much wrong cutting and slicing my sentences, ignoring my context and accusing me lying and I caught you so many times and I did not ask you to apologize. Which is true. You know it and you agreed in your previous post. And that's why you turned to portraying me as manipulating for apology. But the Hilary Clinton quote is clearly much earlier when it's the beginning of your acting innocent nice and kind attack which you clearly insinuate and accuse me of stealing quote from Hilary Clinton and so like I demanded apology from wunderful and zhihau - people that I once thought to be esteemed here - I demanded you to apologize. This esteemed thing is something that I have said it before but now you accuse me of wanting to act nice and therefore saying it now, which is again of your false accusations of my character to paint it black. When it finally dawned on me later that you are a scumbag cutting my sentences to attack my character nonstop I just prove you are lying and did not ask for any apology and that was what I said I didn't ask you to apologize despite the many wrongs that you did and yet you have the audacity to even tell lies on this. Just like your stupid apology that is half hearted and full of lies of I should have provide wuqi quotes last time when you didn't even ask. So many lies you made and I caught you red handed you dare to say loud loud you have no skill in lying. Pui your mudlander liar PCB mother giving birth to liar son! And yes you have no vulgarities but you have black hearted insults "LIKE a virgin" "Feeling good INSIDE".

And you are caught of acting nice when you want to attack me all this while and now come and blamed it on its becos your soft approach don't work and that's why you have no choice and not that you were acting nice and kind - something that I don't give a damn but since you like to accuse me of acting nice and kind - let me expose you are the biggest mudlander bastard who loved to do that and becos you are like that you think and accuse and insist I am like you acting kind when I am just acting myself.

Look who's twisting! :rolleyes:
Initially, you said that you have never asked me to apologize to you for anything, but now you are amending your words once again, without apologizing for your own mistake! :rolleyes:
To make matters even more ridiculous/nonsensical, you are trying to cover up your mistake by claiming that you were being "kind at heart" for deeming me to be an "esteem member" last year, which is why you "only asked" me to apologize back then because you did not know my "scumbag secret intention" (at which point, you ended up using "demanded"). :*:

I obviously don't think I insinuated that you stole any quotes from anyone, so I obviously don't agree that I should apologize for that issue, which we've already argued about back then, so I won't bother to explain myself again, especially since that is not the point of our latest argument.

The point is that those three examples prove that you have demanded (not just "asked" nicely or kindly) apologies from me in the past, and yet you dare to claim just a few days ago that you have never done such a thing, just to make yourself look "good" or "nice" or "kind"! :rolleyes:
And now that I've pointed out your mistake, not only are you refusing to admit your mistake (let alone apologize), you are even amending your words to cover up your mistake by claiming to be "kind at heart" last year, which is why you "only asked" for my apology back then since you deemed me to be an "esteem member", even though your exact words back then were not so polite, as everyone can clearly see for themselves in the posts I quoted.

In other words, whether or not you're claiming to have never asked/demanded any apology from me, you are finding ways to make yourself look "good" or "nice" or "kind" by twisting your own words again and again! :rolleyes:
Your only objective is to "win" any argument to "save" your own "face", which has become a very bad habit of yours, and which is why the more you refuse to admit your mistakes, the more you will keep lying and twisting either your own words or other people's words or even both to suit yourself, causing the content of your posts (and probably even what you say to others in real life) to be filled with contradiction and lies mixed with truth! :(

That is what should be said by myself and by all your truly innocent victims to YOU! :rolleyes:
In fact, when you say that, you are simply projecting your own character onto me and others; it's called:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
("Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.")

Couple of points:

1. You were the one who first revealed your own "black" character to the entire forum (I'm not sure when exactly it started, but right now, I can only remember first coming across your nonsense in 2015), which is why you were banned at least twice (or maybe even more) by Leongsam, who also moved many of your posts to the Trivia sub-forum, as can be seen by anyone who bothers to have a look. :wink:

2. The existence of this long thread alone is more than enough proof that even if you are not the one "painting" your own character "black", I am certainly not the only one painting it "black", right? :wink:

More nonsense from you! :rolleyes:
Obviously, for my case, I'm talking about you wrongfully attacking me after I first counterattacked you on behalf of chootchiew and Cottonmouth, both of whom you wrongfully attacked first! :rolleyes:
Is my list about people you attacked first?
I was clearly talking about people you have attacked before (regardless of whether you attacked them first or they attacked/counterattacked you first), not only about people you attacked first, right? :wink:

That's obviously because you had never attacked me before, so I was trying to be patient with you by using my soft approach. :wink:
But after you started attacking me viciously with outright lies and nonsense, especially after I had spent so much time and effort explaining why you were in the wrong and why those you attacked were truly innocent, I decided that since my soft approach had become useless, my only option left was to use my hard approach, as long as I still choose to involve myself with this forum (and of course, as long as I'm able to). :wink:

Fortunately, we don't know each other in real life. :wink:
Otherwise, it is more likely that you would want to stay as far away from me as possible; not because I will hurt you in any way, but ironically because you would want to hurt me (or call the police to hurt me or arrest me), simply because you delusionally think that I'm hurting you or going to hurt you soon. :wink:
And here's the interesting part, i.e. after you finally hurt me (in whatever way, but probably not in a financial way, since I'm already really poor) or if you manage to persuade the police to even bother to confront me just to talk to me, you will probably suffer some trouble yourself, whether I'm still alive or dead. :wink:

Obviously, if you hurt me by seriously injuring (i.e. to the point of hospitalization) or even murdering me, you would have committed a serious crime, for which you would most likely at least end up in prison (or maybe IMH, depending on your precise behaviour) for many years; and the irony is, I won't be the one calling the police to arrest you, simply because others would be doing it on my behalf, since I would be physically unable to even pick up the phone. :wink:

But if you choose to hurt me in a non-physical way (i.e. if I still remain in good physical health), you would probably have to succeed in persuading the police to at least bother to confront me just to talk to me because I doubt you can hurt me in any non-physical way without getting the police involved; after that, it would be my word against yours, and since the police are not witnesses, they cannot be sure who is telling the truth, so both you and I would probably end up getting at least a scolding from the police! hahaha

I'm not afraid of the police, but will you be afraid of them if they happen to turn against you? :wink:
So far, you don't seem to fear the police because you think that they will surely support you, right? :wink:

Anyway, just in case you are still not aware, private quarrels (especially between two people; by the way, I will not even bother to talk to you if you dare to bring your own witness) are NOT crimes, as long as there is NO violence! hahaha
Even if the quarrels are filled with plenty of vulgar words and lies! hahaha
I'm not even afraid if you record our entire quarrel on video because I know myself, i.e. I don't have a habit of lying and I don't have a habit of using vulgar words, which is why I lack even the skill to lie and use vulgar words, unlike you. :wink:
Therefore, I'm not afraid if the police and judge see and hear our entire quarrel, because I'm confident that they will either side with me or punish both of us; it is highly unlikely that the judge will side with you only and punish me only, especially if you fail to control yourself and end up using vulgar words! hahaha

In conclusion, you had better think twice whether you really want to expose your real-life identity to me (let alone meet me in real life), regardless of whether I reveal my NRIC details to you or not. :wink:
I'm really not interested to meet you in real life (because I have better things to do), so I'm obviously not going to reveal my NRIC details to you; but if you somehow manage to discover my real-life identity and confront me or get the police to confront me, that would indeed be a turning point in our lives, to say the least! :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey let's not forget you are the coward bully who were caught telling lies of me many times and not a man of your own words to give apology which you ownself offered. And here you are basically doing the same things again rehashing old topics that were all answered but you nevertheless made the same false accusations again.

As I already clearly explained to you before, I reported to mudland police about my mudlander neighbours who kept illegal dogs and left them barking nonstop and throw litter and firecrackers harrassing me nonstop. I stand by what I said and it is all in the police report. I have already explained clearly before but you chose to ignore these facts. Just like how you conveniently ignored the fact that KT Latha did apologize to me and concluded she did no wrong since she is not fired by the exGM whereas I was or I did more wrong than her and that's why I was fired when it was clearly not the case. It's a case of KT Latha's unprofessional and untruthful comments about me were not punished by LJ McCully while my nudge was punished. As simple as that but you keep twisting it to KT Latha did no wrong or I did more wrong so as to justify your bullying of me nonstop.

So it's proven regardless of what I say here, you will twist it to whatever as what you have always been doing to paint my character black. Like how you saying now about me sweeping ONLY the portion of the public road in front of my house. Wow such big entitlement to say so loud. As if I owe you mudlander bastards who littered in your own country to sweep ALL public road.

And no I didn't paint my character black , I just confronted my bullies by saying what happened and asked sinkies for help to lift a little finger to provide a copy of the JB cockroach post. And again you have proven yourself a liar claiming to have no skills to tell lies but yet you telling lies of me betraying a mangina and with all the juicy details in your lies that only an expert liar can come up with.

There are basically, and obviously, two kinds of defamed people, i.e. truly innocent people and truly guilty people.

YOU are a truly guilty person, which is why it is YOU who deserves to be shamed and defamed, in order to warn other truly innocent people who might potentially become your new victims.

Yes, those real-life enemies of yours were in the wrong, but you were also in the wrong:

1. Your JB neighbours were in the wrong for littering, but you were also in the wrong for scolding them as if you were the police or authorized by the police to scold them (furthermore, you never caught them in the act; or if you did, you failed to record them doing it on video); however, I would agree with you that they were more in the wrong IF they really continued harassing you after you moved to a new JB neighbourhood, which you claim that they did by using firecrackers "100 metres" away from your house:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238711-Dina-Wong-make-a-full-and-unreserved-apology&p=2546529#post2546529

even though your new neighbours were also affected. :*:

2. In your case against KT Latha, both of you were in the wrong, but it's obvious that you were more in the wrong for physically pushing her.

As for your sammyboy.com enemies (or imaginary enemies, to be more precise), I dare say that nearly all of them are innocent, i.e. they never attacked you first and only attacked (or counterattacked, to be more precise) you after you attacked them first by falsely accusing them of "insinuating" you and also falsely accusing them of being "clones" of your initial slanderers in the JB sub-forum; therefore, you are clearly much more in the wrong in your attacks against them, especially since you spammed your attacks in both your and their threads, sometimes (or even many times) even when nobody replied to you for several pages, as I've mentioned before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2574128#post2574128

Also, you are clearly a very good example of a domineering feminist Chinese Sinkie woman, i.e. you refuse to be submissive to any man, unless he is a "mangina".
And even if you are willing to submit or "submit" to that "mangina", your submissiveness towards him would not be true, since you would be "submitting" to a man who is already giving you whatever you want and refraining from asking/demanding anything (that he might want/like) from you that you don't want/like to give him.
In other words, you are unfair, i.e. you want men to give you whatever you want/like, but you refuse to give men whatever they want/like, right? :wink:
(Just like in this forum, you want everyone to believe all your real-life stories are true, but you refuse to believe that the vast majority of those you have attacked are truly innocent of your initial "insinuating" and "clone" accusations.)

What is worse is that sooner or later, even if he's a perfect "mangina" (i.e. a perfect male slave), you would still betray him eventually, either because you have become bored of him (and discovered other better "manginas" that you desire to manipulate into serving you) or because he has grown too old and weak to give you the things that you want him to give you, even though he's still willing to try his best for your sake.

In other words, you are a selfish hypocritical woman.
You have mentioned several times before (especially last year) that you were so selfless that you even swept the public road in your JB neighbourhood; but I think it's more likely that you swept only the part of the public road just outside your house for YOUR OWN sake, but you want to show off how "good" a person you are, so you EXAGGERATED by saying that you swept the "public" road, right? :wink:
I would find it very hard to believe that you swept even the parts of the public road that were not surrounding your own house, especially the parts surrounding any of your neighbours' houses. :wink:

Anyway, the TRUTH is that within sammyboy.com, YOU are the BIG BULLY, and those you attacked are the true victims! :(
It is we, your victims, who are counterattacking you for attacking us first with no proof, other than wuqi's post in the JB sub-forum, who did not even name your original slanderers! :rolleyes:
And you dared, and still dare, to use it to "prove" that all your innocent victims are "clones" of those original slanderers, when you have never even seen the monikers of those original slanderers?!?!? :*:
If Leongsam/zhihau never bothered to ban you, not only would you dominate the Courtyard with your numerous spam posts and threads, you would be dominating it with your outright lies and YOU would be the one guilty of slandering your many truly innocent victims! :(

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

Got song for mentally ill during meditation.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's your mother you are describing. Son of bitch.

Why is my thread sidetracked and nobody get banned?
Couple of points:

1. Ralders was attacking you, not your mother; whereas you attacked both him and his mother, so are you being fair? :wink:

2. You were the first to sidetrack your own thread by attacking both krafty and kryonlight, when they were not attacking you at all:
Oh so kryonlight was using that singer to insinuate me and you are pointing it out since I do not know her at all. Hey you two bastards want to insult me, post your NRIC certified by notary public here and I will go do a virginity test and post the results here. No guts to do then shut up your filthy mouth. Btw this is good proof to the court that KT Latha's unprofessional and untruthful comments have caused me harm till today.
So if they should be banned, you should be banned too, right? :wink:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Couple of points:

1. Ralders was attacking you, not your mother; whereas you attacked both him and his mother, so are you being fair? :wink:

2. You were the first to sidetrack your own thread by attacking both krafty and kryonlight, when they were not attacking you at all:

Well said...
Great observation.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said...
Great observation.
Ralders that bastard talking cock here again. Bloody balless bastard. Anytime lah. Anytime Ki Lan Nah. Bloody fucking working dog, can only post here furiously after office hours. You have no future being a salaried worker throughout your entire life.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ralders that bastard talking cock here again. Bloody balless bastard. Anytime lah. Anytime Ki Lan Nah. Bloody fucking working dog, can only post here furiously after office hours. You have no future being a salaried worker throughout your entire life.

La-la LA la...La la

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey coward man who don't keep your words to offer apology and some more tell lies of asking wuqi post before and some more still shamelessly dare to quote when you were asking for original JB cockroach post not wuqi post. Fuck off from here. People making insinuations are ones who sidetracked my thread obviously. And I have the right to question them. And I already told you before you male know that you have male privilege insulting woman me a bitch whereas there is no equivalent to bitch for male and so the mother have to be involved. Bloody thick-skinned act nice and kind bully always ignoring what I already explained before and rehash old topics to attack me. Pui your mudlander mother phua CB.

Couple of points:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey coward man who don't keep your words to offer apology and some more tell lies of asking wuqi post before and some more still shamelessly dare to quote when you were asking for original JB cockroach post not wuqi post. Fuck off from here. People making insinuations are ones who sidetracked my thread obviously. And I have the right to question them. And I already told you before you male know that you have male privilege insulting woman me a bitch whereas there is no equivalent to bitch for male and so the mother have to be involved. Bloody thick-skinned act bully always ignoring and rehash old topics.

It time for your dinner n medication.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No reply on this post by kryonlight. Come to think of it very suspicious indeed to quote this so called modern Chinese song by a relatively unknown singer.

Btw I am almost sure by now kryonlight was insinuating me. Such coward bastard bullies should fuck off to Mars indeed.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go back to your chained cubicle now and work OT to repay the working time that you wasted on this forum.

Go find a life n meddling with stuff unrelated to u.
Fair?
We each take a step back.
N let me grill whiners to hell.