• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not constructive much. The quality of daily functions shouldn't be impacted due to harassment. In terms of being stalked online, may I suggest that one may like to do the following:

1. Do not post personal information about oneself. The online persona need not mirror the person in real life.

2. Engage responsibly. Engage in conversations in appropriate ways to suit the situations, ignoring the other party is also a form of communication.

3. On trolls and stalkers, do not feed them. Why bother responding to them? :smile::smile::smile:

Hope these pointers help. May all be well and happy.

Excellent advice, bro!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a stalker. Whatever I said, you will twist it and stigmatise with "I caught you" based on nothing. You are a slime ball that you are accusing me to be. You already said let people judge and all posts in Benjamin Lim thread, including my reply to your quote below. Yet you are quoting here again - no head no tail and leaving out my reply - proving yourself to be a low life slime ball. Anyway the gist of it is I practise what I preached. It is wrong to call people names but if people start AND continue calling me names. It is nothing wrong to call these fuckers names back. Understand moron? People want to kill you is called murder. Victim kill murderer back is called killing in self defence. People want to kill you, what do you do? Either kill him back or walk away. Simple analogy.

hey dafatfugs, i'm posting this article for people to read the full picture too - and hope that they read....
i've posted what you wrote for all the others to see and judge - and exposed you for the lying scumbag and slimeball that you are, and for that you're saying i'm a bully and it's based on nothing?
so it's just wrong to call people names but you're calling others prostitute, bastard and cursing their families etc, so i'll leave it to others to do the honours.this is sbf and it's open season here - you should know what to do if the kitchen heat is too much for you. you're again exposed and run if you have to, but you can't hide....[/QUOTE

good advice fatfugs - better for the entire sbf to expose you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, cyberspace is not real life
Once you understand this concept then you'll be enlightened and free from your sufferings

I often wonder if leongsam qualifies for some sort of grants from the govt. MCD, later known as MCYS may be the right entity to check.

SBF provides many opportunities to share views and tcss. Inevitably, it plays host to many who if not for this forum would be out to create

mischief or even get involved in criminal activities like shoplifting.

It also welcomes lunatics from all over, esp those lanjiaos who claim they have chee byes. This includes those who repeatedly claim they are being stalked

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conspiracy theory? I also can say you are Sinkie clone now trying to silence me. Sinkie leaving has nothing to do with me. I didn't even know he has left - after losing his bet on GE results - until somebody mentioned it when I opened a thread on Sinkie clones.

Alternatively, you are scroobal clone doing what he did last time to judge forummers to be high quality or low quality. Why don't use your main nick but a clone to do this ranking? Is it becos your main nick is in that esteemed nick list of yours?

tis ginfreely is pap ib witch hav got som formal trainin in psycho
but not muc talent

sinkie, Semaj2357, virus, eatshitndie and golden dragon r all its targeted prey
alreadi claim sinkie head now you n the others
dun b fool by it, it pretend 2 b weak n a victim but actualli u all r its victims.

tat's is its disguise character to victimize u all instead
dun be psychoed by tis pap ib

the intention is to silence and get rid of u all
sinkie et al r example of success hit

ginfreely has failed mani tests alreadi

its style is 2 make those vocal ones to b cum silent one
it will put guilt in u and confuse n ur confident level

it is mindfuckin all those vocal ones if u observe carefulli
dun believe wat it said all bullshit psycho tactics

b careful brothers
dun b trapped by tis animal

it has no qualms fuckin others while claimin others fuckin her wif no respect
u c it even not respect ts JT by disturbin JT thread even though it n JT hav no grudge

Scroobal, Golden Dragon, JW5, JohnTan, Leongsam, tanwahp, fook Seng, equalisation, kohlianthye, wwabbit, sinkie, Semaj2357, virus, eatshitndie, hsienlooong, zeddy, frenchcap, chuachinsengjason, papsperm, charlie, TFBH, narong, nofaith, erotica, tony, JHolmesJr, hawkeye, zeroo, wikipile, harima, wunderful , numereo un, tikum, soiki, wiiniepeg, mojito, syed put, jah, bluRad, brightkd, devil with, red amoba, ultimaOnlin, et al and so mani other bros here are vital assets to tis forum. These r the real talented ones tat keeps tis forum lively wif their intellect, n creative satires, parodies n anecdotes.

Do u see ginfreely contributin any of these creative satires, parodies n anecdotes to make tis forum fun?
NO NO NO Never seen ani
it onli stir shit n dull ur mind n topic in discussion

ginfreely is a deadwood out the spoil the fun wif an pap agenda.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are proving yourself a stalker again by using a "Degrading theme" as stated in the article.

I often wonder if leongsam qualifies for some sort of grants from the govt. MCD, later known as MCYS may be the right entity to check.

SBF provides many opportunities to share views and tcss. Inevitably, it plays host to many who if not for this forum would be out to create

mischief or even get involved in criminal activities like shoplifting.

It also welcomes lunatics from all over, esp those lanjiaos who claim they have chee byes. This includes those who repeatedly claim they are being stalked

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw stalking is also done in this forum by upping other threads of a "Degrading theme" to follow around the target. Proven so many times and just proven again. Whoever did this, beware of karma to your womenfolk at home. LOL!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a stalker. Remember your spamming during cny this year?

There are 2 possible reasons for one to find the bully attacking not annoying but the victim's retaliation to be annoying.

One is you are a bully yourself and you don't find yourself annoying. Or two you are stupid and manipulated by the bully.

I am not always clear...

But you must believe that

1. You have friends in real life
2. Your conscience is clear
3. Don't waste time .

Because life is precious.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not always clear...

But you must believe that

1. You have friends in real life
2. Your conscience is clear
3. Don't waste time .

Because life is precious.

Yes that's the message you spammed to me. And i replied then please feel free to repeat 1000 times as I challenge you then but you dare not. Want to continue? Go ahead.