• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this stalker keeps inviting herself into my home. i'm getting sick and tired of being stalked.

image.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 2 possible reasons for one to be stalked or even attacked.

One is you are damned attractive or two you are damned annoying.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When can one do when one is being attacked verbally?

Either you can retaliate or you can make peace.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie man inciting and threatening to do harm to the 5 police officers arrested

Moderator can you kindly put back the three posts that I highlighted in the spam thread. Those are my replies to semaj2357's allegations about me and are not spam if semaj2357's comments are not spam.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226095-Yet-more-spam&p=2399058#post2399058
i've posted what you wrote for all the others to see and judge - and exposed you for the lying scumbag and slimeball that you are, and for that you're saying i'm a bully and it's based on nothing?
so it's just wrong to call people names but you're calling others prostitute, bastard and cursing their families etc, so i'll leave it to others to do the honours. this is sbf and it's open season here - you should know what to do if the kitchen heat is too much for you. you're again exposed and run if you have to, but you can't hide....
hey dafatfugs, the above is not spam - they've exposed you, can run but cannot hide...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Are you attacked by Stalkers?

You are one stalker and doing the attack right now by accusing me of schizophrenia. Look at the highlighted paragraph in the article. And you must have dementia to forget what just happened yesterday in the Benjamin Lim thread. Or are you blind and that's why cannot see the stalker chua dog attacking me by spamming lies there and elsewhere?
Anyway, unlike you who posted half or less of the article for your threads - and that's not what I said of you but somebody else did - I posted full article here for people to read full picture. You can don't read.
hey dafatfugs, i'm posting this article for people to read the full picture too - and hope that they read....
i've posted what you wrote for all the others to see and judge - and exposed you for the lying scumbag and slimeball that you are, and for that you're saying i'm a bully and it's based on nothing?
so it's just wrong to call people names but you're calling others prostitute, bastard and cursing their families etc, so i'll leave it to others to do the honours.this is sbf and it's open season here - you should know what to do if the kitchen heat is too much for you. you're again exposed and run if you have to, but you can't hide....[/QUOTE
LOL this counter tactics to community stalkers don't work becos the truth of sinkies is you die your business!
Counter Tactics
First of all, if you are being stalked and harassed, talk about it. Don't allow Stalkers to terrorize you into silence. It's better for you and the entire planet that you expose this evil.
good advice fatfugs - better for the entire sbf to expose you.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, cyberspace is not real life
Once you understand this concept then you'll be enlightened and free from your sufferings

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis ginfreely is pap ib witch hav got som formal trainin in psycho
but not muc talent

sinkie, Semaj2357, virus, eatshitndie and golden dragon r all its targeted prey
alreadi claim sinkie head now you n the others
dun b fool by it, it pretend 2 b weak n a victim but actualli u all r its victims.

tat's is its disguise character to victimize u all instead
dun be psychoed by tis pap ib

the intention is to silence and get rid of u all
sinkie et al r example of success hit

ginfreely has failed mani tests alreadi

its style is 2 make those vocal ones to b cum silent one
it will put guilt in u and confuse n ur confident level

it is mindfuckin all those vocal ones if u observe carefulli
dun believe wat it said all bullshit psycho tactics

b careful brothers
dun b trapped by tis animal

it has no qualms fuckin others while claimin others fuckin her wif no respect
u c it even not respect ts JT by disturbin JT thread even though it n JT hav no grudge

Scroobal, Golden Dragon, JW5, JohnTan, Leongsam, tanwahp, fook Seng, equalisation, kohlianthye, wwabbit, raiders, joetsy froggy, zhihau, sinkie, Semaj2357, virus, eatshitndie, hsienlooong, zeddy, frenchcap, shootchiew, chuachinsengjason, papsperm, krafti, charlie, TFBH, narong, nofaith, erotica, tony, JHolmesJr, hawkeye, zeroo, wikipile, harima, wunderful, numereo un, tikum, soiki, wiiniepegjets, mojito, syed put, jah, bluRad, brightkd, devil with, red amoba, ultimaOnlin, Rogue Trader, tomychua, HonkieSingie, Picasso, mei mei, MovieStar, nkfnkfnkf, CoffeeAhSoh, kopiuncle, kopimang, kopilui, kopiloti, kopiO, EunoiaJC, SalahPeiLin, johnny555, HTOLA, rambo2, steffychu, Leckmichamar, cokoboko, The_Hypocrit, zeebyii, Victory2020, Blankar, ChineseDog, Buckethead, bushfucker, dredd, rotiprata, Getloud, women, DOG IS MY DOG, makan65, petronic, lifeafter1, PuiSong, Chrysali, bigbolls, laskaboy, jlotka, ruroumi, kiwijiao, kukujiao, shittypore, gsfornis, gingerlyn, Onitsuda, 富 油, loooneytan, Ralders, et al and so mani other bros here are vital assets to tis forum. These r the real talented ones tat keeps tis forum lively wif their intellect, n creative satires, parodies n anecdotes.

Do u see ginfreely contributin any of these creative satires, parodies n anecdotes to make tis forum fun?
NO NO NO Never seen ani
it onli stir shit n dull ur mind n topic in discussion

ginfreely is a deadwood out the spoil the fun wif an pap agenda.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man ejaculated onto woman's skirt on bus... guess the

Now, the difficult question for the lady.
What to do with the skirt?
1) throw away?
2) wash and wear as if nothing happened?
3) frame it up as is for remembrance sake?
4) hug it and smell it to sleep every night?
5) get the 3 coconut-holding bomohs to put a spell on the stains?
Any other possibilities what the woman can do with the skirt?
keep it in an incubator to see if the little 'uns can swim on dry surfaces, and not like some fatfugs posting articles like being stalked to gain sympathy when exposed - cannot "skirt the issue" :wink:
Half give to GD and half give to jw5.
better not, no half-breeds or chap-chengs as both of them are self-respecting individuals....
mixed salad and rojak are dishes best served cold :cool:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jw5 lets do a poll

this type of poll is pointless. forum icon Tonychat lost in a similar poll last year. he claimed clones fraud and unilaterally declared the poll invalid. :biggrin:
that low-life jui-hu kia did an about turn and shifted the goal post when he lost the poll and his cyber-balls...
apt that he now posts about balless sinkies :o

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not constructive much. The quality of daily functions shouldn't be impacted due to harassment. In terms of being stalked online, may I suggest that one may like to do the following:

1. Do not post personal information about oneself. The online persona need not mirror the person in real life.

2. Engage responsibly. Engage in conversations in appropriate ways to suit the situations, ignoring the other party is also a form of communication.

3. On trolls and stalkers, do not feed them. Why bother responding to them? :smile::smile::smile:

Hope these pointers help. May all be well and happy.

Good advice. Thank you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 possible reasons for one to be stalked or even attacked.

One is you are damned attractive or two you are damned annoying.

You are a stalker. Remember your spamming during cny this year?

There are 2 possible reasons for one to find the bully attacking not annoying but the victim's retaliation to be annoying.

One is you are a bully yourself and you don't find yourself annoying. Or two you are stupid and manipulated by the bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
TSC don' need shrink just need her daily fark from spiders.

FUCK YOU! You are a stalker and of course all fellow stalkers will not find your daily bullying of me to be annoying. But they will find my reply to you to be annoying.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a very astute observation.
Food for thought.

tis ginfreely is pap ib witch hav got som formal trainin in psycho
but not muc talent

sinkie, Semaj2357, virus, eatshitndie and golden dragon r all its targeted prey
alreadi claim sinkie head now you n the others
dun b fool by it, it pretend 2 b weak n a victim but actualli u all r its victims.

tat's is its disguise character to victimize u all instead
dun be psychoed by tis pap ib

the intention is to silence and get rid of u all
sinkie et al r example of success hit

ginfreely has failed mani tests alreadi

its style is 2 make those vocal ones to b cum silent one
it will put guilt in u and confuse n ur confident level

it is mindfuckin all those vocal ones if u observe carefulli
dun believe wat it said all bullshit psycho tactics

b careful brothers
dun b trapped by tis animal

it has no qualms fuckin others while claimin others fuckin her wif no respect
u c it even not respect ts JT by disturbin JT thread even though it n JT hav no grudge

Scroobal, Golden Dragon, JW5, JohnTan, Leongsam, tanwahp, fook Seng, equalisation, kohlianthye, wwabbit, sinkie, Semaj2357, virus, eatshitndie, hsienlooong, zeddy, frenchcap, chuachinsengjason, papsperm, charlie, TFBH, narong, nofaith, erotica, tony, JHolmesJr, hawkeye, zeroo, wikipile, harima, wunderful , numereo un, tikum, soiki, wiiniepeg, mojito, syed put, jah, bluRad, brightkd, devil with, red amoba, ultimaOnlin, et al and so mani other bros here are vital assets to tis forum. These r the real talented ones tat keeps tis forum lively wif their intellect, n creative satires, parodies n anecdotes.

Do u see ginfreely contributin any of these creative satires, parodies n anecdotes to make tis forum fun?
NO NO NO Never seen ani
it onli stir shit n dull ur mind n topic in discussion

ginfreely is a deadwood out the spoil the fun wif an pap agenda.