• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

George Goh Ching Wah starts his walkabout for PE2023

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was his English very bad before he left school? :unsure::eek::roflmao:
Are you putting this question to people on this forum?
Otherwise, it is an unreasonable question.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, that you are more capable than asking such a question.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiagong , George did not have the best of a good early childhood education in Malaysia ...

only gone back to "school" in his late fifties... after he made his millions in SG.
Not a deal breaker for me.

But I think people who prioritise interpersonal relationships will at least bother to master their communication skills

jw5

Loyal
U this cheeby kia. Don't talk cock lah. Want act cute ,act moron go hwz.

Gossipy Mark Yeo

You fucking moron. Go and lick your own arsehole you son of a puacheebye.

1597325801822-png.88568

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We do not know how those who are eligible to vote, will vote, but, at the moment, Tharman has a very respectable, varied and impressive resume.
May be, the citizens will give it some serious consideration for a non PAP candidate.
Goerge looks very sharp, presentable and worthy.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on that video, it appears that he attended a Chinese school and speaks fluent Mandarin, his grammar is less than perfect, his Malay is fairly good.
A speech therapist may improve his English.
TBH his mandarin is so-so only. Maybe slightly better than his Engrish.

He didn't answer the reporter's question properly when she asked how he could serve the president role with his entrepreneurial experience. He could be another egoistical old man like Tan kim lian

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TBH his mandarin is so-so only. Maybe slightly better than his Engrish.

He didn't answer the reporter's question properly when she asked how he could serve the president role with his entrepreneurial experience. He could be another egoistical old man like Tan kim lian
I agree, that his spoken Mandarin does not reflect someone who attended Chinese school, all the way, like LHL, OYK, etc.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that they will claim that George do not meet the $500 million criterion

Last edited: