• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - George Goh calls Tan Kin Lian incompetent! Tan Kin Lian calls George Goh arrogant!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dw-gg-tkl1-230816.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ld-be-any-giving-way-in-presidential-election

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeo cb already voted out means he is incompetent, now worse work.under a company lino woth ccp ,cb,Don know he himself is a leech n call other ppl incompetent, cb guy,yeo.like a bedder living thru handouts no wonder he por ccp

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
YKL's main issue in this election is aligning with a dangerous mediocre opposition party like PV and their cronies. A president must be politically neutral without association with any political parties.

Character wise, he will not make a good president due to his inability to articulate properly and communicate/execute his strategies well.

If his real intention is to really support George Goh or act as a backup contingency plan in the event that GG fails to obtain COE,
he could have simply reveal only at the right moment.

This fellow simply cannot have enough EQ nor the discipline to KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT first, resulting in stirring more shit and self-pwn, LOL.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s obvious TKL been paid as a henchman to discredit Goh. Eliminate all competition they say. Very obvious who is the behind the curtains.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two clowns vying to be Clown in Chief.
One wants to CHAIN things by not chaining himself.
So many years in the making but never brush up his Engrish.

The other one is on self-redemption journey - to see whether he can keep
his fcuking deposit this time.

The egos of these "not-sure-whether-I-am-candidate" is amazingly stupid.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely true for both comments.
Right on target.
George has a very arrogant look while tkl has a incompetent look and I believe he is really incompetent and not just the look.
I also believe George is a arrogant person in real life.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely true for both comments.
Right on target.
George has a very arrogant look while tkl has a incompetent look and I believe he is really incompetent and not just the look.
I also believe George is a arrogant person in real life.
Can check with Harvey Norman staff whether George is a arrogant and nasty employer.:biggrin: