• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All the PE candidates are mother fucking selfish, egoistic bastards with no Sinkies' interest in mind. Already fighting with esch other to impress PAP

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich people think they are powerful , but they fail to get the concept of real power.

U yell at a waiter for screwing up your order. Then the waiter apologize to you, not because u are rich. An extra zero in your bank account doesn’t make the waiter apologize more profusely or sincerely for sure. Lol

The worst are those half fuck no money losers who have privilege banking accounts with the banks. I myself have a privilege banking account. I can assure you no one gives a shit about u ‘moving your assets’ to another bank. Unless u are investing millions with them, u are just a mere number. A useless one at that. Haha