• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gansiokbin playing with bigger fire

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20230119_221724_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_221732_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_222013_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_222021_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_222029_Facebook.jpg

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tiong especiallee the 1 behind look like ak47 Bank robber type :geek:

The mudlaysian man look like 古惑仔 :geek:
A insane person either will get hoot until beyjinchu or lockup for examination at imh. It's all her own doing. 自作自受

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tiong especiallee the 1 behind look like ak47 Bank robber type :geek:

The mudlaysian man look like 古惑仔 :geek:
She thinks the real world like here in forum where she can harass people and won't get physically hoot until orbakcup. Let her be. I want to see her in newspapers and plastered all over social media :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She thinks the real world like here in forum where she can harass people and won't get physically hoot until orbakcup. Let her be. I want to see her in newspapers and plastered all over social media :biggrin:

I want to see her fuck face on the obituary page.
The body location will be published and I will go over and harvest her pussy, whole piece slice off.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, what the fuck does she do everyday? I know Cottonmouth will surely say that she spends her time sucking and riding Banglas' black dicks.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan siokbin’s bathing video was shared in telegram, we have all seen her filthy body and everyone know she’s a prostitute cheebye seller.

Wnenever we see her, the right thing to do is to whistle at her like she’s a dog.

@ginfreely soon someone will stab you or slit your throat. you better wear chain mail, you fucking cb slut.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan siokbin’s bathing video was shared in telegram, we have all seen her filthy body and everyone know she’s a prostitute cheebye seller.

Wnenever we see her, the right thing to do is to whistle at her like she’s a dog.

@ginfreely soon someone will stab you or slit your throat. you better wear chain mail, you fucking cb slut.

You have the video? Share it here.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

My uncle need to wonder are those videos stolen as claimed by gansiokbin or her own voluntarlee sharing :geek:
Perhaps the answer is leepend if got head in it.
Those without face should be voluntarlee kind.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, what the fuck does she do everyday? I know Cottonmouth will surely say that she spends her time sucking and riding Banglas' black dicks.
What can a hunchback old virgin leetired accountant without any friends do dailee? :geek:
It can be nothing or it can be a long list.
My uncle choose the latter :geek: