• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GANSIOKBIN of Mayfair Condominium is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Sammyboy members as bullies dogs and descendants of whores

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
勿洛水池等著你
一洗前恥沉湖底
魚兒環繞見穴喜
潛入子宮吃咖哩
You shameless Cantonese LIAR dog are the one should go to hell Knnbccb lose already Kena exposed smearing me a hokkien virgin phoenix as chicken still so shameless son of Cantonese prostitute Pui !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless Cantonese LIAR dog are the one should go to hell Knnbccb lose already Kena exposed smearing me a hokkien virgin phoenix as chicken still so shameless son of Cantonese prostitute Pui !
Humiliating are those dogs that act holy and point their dirty finger at me and then Kena exposed their women not just not holy but sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche with pride hahahahaha

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
her logic is very weird one.
It's not weird. Everything is done to deflect her responsibility to prove the truth of her assertion - that she is a virgin.

Now, she can't even prove that her marriage is annulled on the ground of non-consummation, as she "don't even recall the details" and she is not able to pinpoint if the condition of non-consummation is wilful refusal or incapacity.

Screenshot_1.jpg

However, she knows she cannot point to either condition because her personal wiki editor @empathizerofeatshitndie screen captured her big mouthed statements that that both were actively trying to consummate the marriage so that there was no wilful refusal on the part of any party, and that the reason sex did not take place was because the man couldn't locate the hole, which we all know is NOT considered an incapacity in medical terms.

If you tell the Court you cannot locate the hole, the Court will ask both of you to seek medical counselling, and NOT issue a decree of annulment indiscriminately.

If the marriage was indeed annulled, it's likely that it was annulled on other grounds, which we shall explore later.

She hurled abuses, swear at your parents etc... these are intended to dissuade you from engaging her on issues that she has no answer.

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She could NOT recall the details of non-consummation woh ! However, she was able to give a graphical description of what took place in the room during honeymoon about hole and LJ.

Screenshot_1.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not weird. Everything is done to deflect her responsibility to prove the truth of her assertion - that she is a virgin.

Now, she can't even prove that her marriage is annulled on the ground of non-consummation, as she "don't even recall the details" and she is not able to pinpoint if the condition of non-consummation is wilful refusal or incapacity.

View attachment 193225

However, she knows she cannot point to either condition because her personal wiki editor @empathizerofeatshitndie screen captured her big mouthed statements that that both were actively trying to consummate the marriage so that there was no wilful refusal on the part of any party, and that the reason sex did not take place was because the man couldn't locate the hole, which we all know is NOT considered an incapacity in medical terms.

If you tell the Court you cannot locate the hole, the Court will ask both of you to seek medical counselling, and NOT issue a decree of annulment indiscriminately.

If the marriage was indeed annulled, it's likely that it was annulled on other grounds, which we shall explore later.

She hurled abuses, swear at your parents etc... these are intended to dissuade you from engaging her on issues that she has no answer.
Tsk tsk tsk I already replied big big on this in another thread that I asked my lawyer to file and do everything and I am telling no lies that my marriage is non consummated and swear that and asked you to swear and as usual you dare not swear while repeat Ccb lies again. I am not a YouTuber catering to audience to tell you everything that you asked for. How self entitled Cantonese dog to demand me to do your bidding to tell you all details of my marriage annulment which I can’t even recall myself and you call that telling lies with your no morals Cantonese prostitute descendant pride. Pui!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk I already replied big big on this in another thread that I asked my lawyer to file and do everything and I am telling no lies that my marriage is non consummated and swear that and asked you to swear and as usual you dare not swear while repeat Ccb lies again. I am not a YouTuber catering to audience to tell you everything that you asked for. How self entitled Cantonese dog to demand me to do your bidding to tell you all details of my marriage annulment which I can’t even recall myself and you call that telling lies with your no morals Cantonese prostitute descendant pride. Pui!
Oh dear, your IMH lawyer didn't think you are a nut case?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She could NOT recall the details of non-consummation woh ! However, she was able to give a graphical description of what took place in the room during honeymoon about hole and LJ.

View attachment 193226
Tsk tsk tsk you are showing your Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone fox tail conflating I asked my lawyer to file and cannot recall the marriage annulment filing details to hole details, which are not even discussed in the filing Knnbccb Cantonese prostitute descendant you are definitely @nightsafari clone always create Issue out of no issue while you dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese dog @musclepower don’t act blur dare not swear just go to another thread to repeat lies can win? Swear now if my marriage is annulment due to non consummation with not a single lie you die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you are showing your Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone fox tail conflating I asked my lawyer to file and cannot recall the marriage annulment filing details to hole details, which are not even discussed in the filing Knnbccb Cantonese prostitute descendant you are definitely @nightsafari clone always create Issue out of no issue while you dare not swear. Pui!
Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower aka Malaysian dog @nightsafari no morals to twist my words on marriage annulment to hole details to accuse me telling lies. So smart so clever so despicable Malaysian Cantonese dog playing dirty tricks to win. Yikes!