• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GANSIOKBIN of Mayfair Condominium is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Sammyboy members as bullies dogs and descendants of whores

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Title is correct but better consolidate a list of evil deeds that gansiokbin had done and this is just one of them.

Gansiokbin also cheated relatives, colleagues angpows.

She also went around jurong east area with her low seat bicycle to take pictures of man to abuse and bully them.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin like to call back aircon maintenance man after they completed their job so that she can harass them again and again.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Title is correct but better consolidate a list of evil deeds that gansiokbin had done and this is just one of them.

Gansiokbin also cheated relatives, colleagues angpows.

She also went around jurong east area with her low seat bicycle to take pictures of man to abuse and bully them.

This one really takes the cake. :thumbsup:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, other atrocities include allowing every one to use her toilet bowl except her husband, still got the cheek to declare virginity.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20231217_181805.jpg

IMG_20231217_181817.jpg

小弟弟 gansiokbin also want to target

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She never think of returning those undeserved angpows, did she?
This one a bit like 团购,purchase in bulk scam. Collect money from everyone saying that you have "connections" to buy something cheap. Threw a big banquet to collect money. Everybody started contributing money. Then after collecting money, oh, sorry the Court confirmed I got "no connections" leh. Then those money already collected how ? No need to return people ah ? Oh, sorry hor, I spent it on honeymoon liao. But despite the claim of connections, big banquet, honeymoon and not returning money, still turn around and insist : "I'm still honest leh !"

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one a bit like 团购,purchase in bulk scam. Collect money from everyone saying that you have "connections" to buy something cheap. Threw a big banquet to collect money. Everybody started contributing money. Then after collecting money, oh, sorry the Court confirmed I got "no connections" leh. Then those money already collected how ? No need to return people ah ? Oh, sorry hor, I spent it on honeymoon liao. But despite the claim of connections, big banquet, honeymoon and not returning money, still turn around and insist : "I'm still honest leh !"
What a Farking wedding scammer :inlove: