• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FUKUSHIMA Updates : Your Front Row Seats To The End Of The World........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim Ik-joong, a biology professor from Dongguk University: “It’s true that about 70% of Japan’s territory is polluted by Fukushima radioactive; Tokyo contaminated with highly toxic radiation while radiation at Fukushima nuclear power plant was at least 7 times as much as that at Chernobyl.''

While Japanese scholars said about 20% of Japanese land, including Tokyo, is contaminated with highly toxic radiation. Agricultural products are also contaminated as the land is polluted with radioactive materials. The contamination on land will last approximately 300 years.

Kyoto Professor: 20,000 square kilometers would be evacuated if Japan followed law on “illegal” radioactive waste — 20 times larger than no-go zone.

Meanwhile Japan is trying to repopulate areas of the evacuation zone near the plant even as 250km from Fukushima Daiichi had levels as high as Chernobyl’s evacuation zones.

Toride City, a suburb of Tokyo was declared in need of decontamination after 70% of the city was contaminated above allowable levels. Hot spots were found around Chiba, a suburban part of Tokyo, requiring the government to do clean up there.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kim Ik-joong, a biology professor from Dongguk University: “It’s true that about 70% of Japan’s territory is polluted by Fukushima radioactive; Tokyo contaminated with highly toxic radiation while radiation at Fukushima nuclear power plant was at least 7 times as much as that at Chernobyl.''

While Japanese scholars said about 20% of Japanese land, including Tokyo, is contaminated with highly toxic radiation. Agricultural products are also contaminated as the land is polluted with radioactive materials. The contamination on land will last approximately 300 years.

Kyoto Professor: 20,000 square kilometers would be evacuated if Japan followed law on “illegal” radioactive waste — 20 times larger than no-go zone.

Meanwhile Japan is trying to repopulate areas of the evacuation zone near the plant even as 250km from Fukushima Daiichi had levels as high as Chernobyl’s evacuation zones.

Toride City, a suburb of Tokyo was declared in need of decontamination after 70% of the city was contaminated above allowable levels. Hot spots were found around Chiba, a suburban part of Tokyo, requiring the government to do clean up there.

hum ji peng liao

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Radiation reached 36,000 times permissible level at Fukushima plant on Dec 3, 2013.........

Fukushima worker increased from 3,000 per day to 4,000 per day..............reason not announced.

The chairman of Nuclear Regulation Authority stated it would be inevitable to discharge the contaminated water to the Pacific.
He added, technically Tritium can’t be removed. The contaminated water can’t be stocked forever either. In order to reduce the “total” risk in the plant, it’s necessary to discharge it.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Study: Dead sea creatures covered 98% of seafloor last year about 150 miles off California coast; unprecedented, had been below 1% prior to Fukushima disaster

Christine Huffard, marine biologist at the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute - In March, under 1% of the seafloor located 145 miles west of the coast of between Santa Barbara and Monterey was covered in dead sea creatures. By July, over 98% of it was covered with decomposing organisms

Another 20 Navy Sailors: USS Ronald Reagan crew with thyroid cancers, leukemia, brain tumors, bleeding, blindness after Fukushima disaster................crew were drinking desalinated sea water and bathing in it.............

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like nobody in sinkapore give a flying fuck about this leh.......

never mind................S'poreans are like that..................that's why keep voting for PAP...............

until they see their heads about to be chopped off then the tears will flow.................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan’s PM on 3/11, Naoto Kan: Reactor 1 melted down in 5 hours; 1/3 of the land of Japan could no longer be used. 40% of the population might have to move.

Tepco: Reactor 3 melted earlier than reported.

Asahi: Radiation levels spike to record high in Fukushima groundwater well nearby ocean — Million times more strontium/beta-ray source than cesium.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan’s PM on 3/11, Naoto Kan: Reactor 1 melted down in 5 hours; 1/3 of the land of Japan could no longer be used. 40% of the population might have to move.

Tepco: Reactor 3 melted earlier than reported.

Asahi: Radiation levels spike to record high in Fukushima groundwater well nearby ocean — Million times more strontium/beta-ray source than cesium.

this source is from where and date?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
seafood from south China sea still can eat for the next few years.......after that better not.........

start taking Lugol's iodine for radiation and good health

hum chee peng liao.
how many years it will take to contaminant the entire ocean?
by then the whole world will become tonychat the vegan?
knn..better now start entrepreneur selling iodine...by 2024 will be world richest

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they say South China Sea and Indian Ocean will kana radiation by next decade...........

already there's tough rules on sale of Lugol's iodine.............can be sure will get tougher in future........

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
they say South China Sea and Indian Ocean will kana radiation by next decade...........

already there's tough rules on sale of Lugol's iodine.............can be sure will get tougher in future........
hum chee peng lah.
when it will reach singapore seashores?cannot fishing already.cannot swim already.cannot dive already.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they have a major accident over the next 11 months as they remove the fuel rods............GAME OVER..........

slow death for everyone..............

at least no more Korean-Pop and Korean dramas............good news for me.........

stock up on Lugol's iodine............big time.........

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they have a major accident over the next 11 months as they remove the fuel rods............GAME OVER..........

slow death for everyone..............

at least no more Korean-Pop and Korean dramas............good news for me.........

stock up on Lugol's iodine............big time.........

where to stock up Lugol's iodine?
i wanna invest all my saving...just like mask...when the haze strike..the mask become gold