• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum Slow Loading Of Pages

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Anyone experiencing a slowdown again?

I can't control internet routing congestion or faults. However, I can offer two different routes to the server.

If sammyboy is slow, try singsupplies and vice versa.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haf noticed dat weneva a forum page loads or scrolled, ze system does a connection 2 i.skimresources.com ... n tis causes delays in page loading ...

wat is i.skimresources.com? ... sum spy sites? ... can it b disabled? ...

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
haf noticed dat weneva a forum page loads or scrolled, ze system does a connection 2 i.skimresources.com ... n tis causes delays in page loading ...

Thanks for pointing this out. I think this is the cause.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If you want to know what anything is, just google for the answer.

I have disabled the feature. I hope it's better now.