• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum Slow Loading Of Pages

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Fine from where I am. I'll see whether I can change the routing. There's obviously congestion somewhere.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
well the pages loading better now.....perhaps no more bottlenecks.....cant even manage a pee now before the pages load.

I have not done anything yet and even when I do, the changes will take a couple of hours to propagate.

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss, btw, how come your site now hosting in holland, can you stop playing with the dutch ladies and windmills?:p:biggrin:

I have not done anything yet and even when I do, the changes will take a couple of hours to propagate.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
boss, btw, how come your site now hosting in holland, can you stop playing with the dutch ladies and windmills?:p:biggrin:

It's not hosted in Holland. It's routed through a series of servers which filter out DDoS attacks. If it wasn't for this protection, the site would be dead.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam you need to solve it and do some prevention because next week will be 10 times more traffic than normal.