• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum Slow Loading Of Pages

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very strange for me too.
Using my iPhone to surf (7.2mbps) is faster than using my iPad (using 21 Mbps) which cannot even load the page at all.
But if I use wifi (100 Mbps) I dun notice the lag at all.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
so des neh...

no wonder the last time i do tracert, it shoot me to holland and terminate there,

however, i have this add-on on my browser which still show holland as the end destination.

and fyi, sg.yahoo is located in HK, CNA is in s'pore, so why do you have to do that to prevent DDOS?:*:

It's not hosted in Holland. It's routed through a series of servers which filter out DDoS attacks. If it wasn't for this protection, the site would be dead.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
and fyi, sg.yahoo is located in HK, CNA is in s'pore, so why do you have to do that to prevent DDOS?:*:

The company that I use to protect the site against DDoS attacks locates it's DDoS filters in Holland so all traffic is routed through that network.

If I used some other company, it would be routed some other way.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, boss, now i understand!:o

The company that I use to protect the site against DDoS attacks locates it's DDoS filters in Holland so all traffic is routed through that network.

If I used some other company, it would be routed some other way.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's definitely faster, sammyboy.com really loads way too slow. I am using very old version 3 Firefox and sometimes IE8, it really frustrates when the loading crawls.:(
Stick to singsupplies.com for the time being then.