• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Matland] - BLM bu disgusted that she kena so much racism and hate in Matland despite being a hijabi muslimah

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In the same reddit thread :

reddithereyesterday
when a Malay sees me being Middle Eastern he will think I am a Muslim then when I tell him I am not muslim he will get upset.

Slow-Brush
As a foreigner, I find Malaysia and Indonesia are two of the most racist countries in Asia. Maybe it's an Islamic thing.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the same reddit thread :
reddithereyesterday
when a Malay sees me being Middle Eastern he will think I am a Muslim then when I tell him I am not muslim he will get upset.
Slow-Brush
As a foreigner, I find Malaysia and Indonesia are two of the most racist countries in Asia. Maybe it's an Islamic thing.
Malaysia and Indonesia hate Israelis and Jews, so it's an Islamic trait to dislike anyone whom the Arabs hate. Malaysians and Indonesians worship Arabs, who actually look down on these South East Asian Muslims.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia and Indonesia hate Israelis and Jews, so it's an Islamic trait to dislike anyone whom the Arabs hate. Malaysians and Indonesians worship Arabs, who actually look down on these South East Asian Muslims.

Muslims dont really hate the Jews. The evil one are the zionist jews/christians.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
African students have party every weekend. Very noisy. Entire condo complex will depreciate in value as people cannot sleep,

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already post the youtube for u. Yet you still dont understand? I rest my case. Terima kasih.:smile:
There are lots more videos and news reports of acts of murder, terrorism, bombings, incest and other forms of violence perpetrated by believers of the "religion of peace".

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are lots more videos and news reports of acts of murder, terrorism, bombings, incest and other forms of violence perpetrated by believers of the "religion of peace".

U mean non muslims dont commit the above? Tons committed by non muslims. Name u afew.. WWI, WWII