• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg vs My] - Why 3SgD = 9MyR

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1648729000850.png

level 2
Worms_sg
·1 day ago·edited 1 day ago

Thumbs up man
It was inevitable with the bumiputera policies.
There is a great disincentive for talented minorities to stay in Malaysia, they’ll be disadvantaged and lose out to a less capable Malay. So they all left to the Australia, UK, Singapore, USA, etc.
Mass brain drain and Malay-favouritism led to useless government officials being appointed at almost all levels solely due to their race. Then ineffective government led to the rest.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 3
tom-slacker
·1 day ago·edited 1 day ago

Tu quoque
malaysia has to the weirdest kind of affirmative action policies. While other countries with AA policies do it mainly to give the minority race a 'better' representations, malaysia has AA for the majority race..............why does the majority race needs 'protection'?
really facepalmed..
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 4
make_love_to_potato
·1 day ago

It's all over the middle east as well. The locals sit around on their ass doing nothing and collect a fat paycheck or better yet, get to own a majority share in a company that is founded and run by a foreigner.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 5
tom-slacker
·1 day ago

Tu quoque
think other than UAE and Qatar, most nations designated as 'middle-east' are constantly in a mess since the fall of the Ottoman Empire.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 6
make_love_to_potato
·1 day ago

Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman.....basically all countries with oil wealth. The locals sit around and scratch their balls all day.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

13 more replies

3 more replies

level 4
borazine
·1 day ago

"master race"
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 4
rollin340
·1 day ago

Racism. That's why.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

3 more replies

level 3
Orangecuppa
·1 day ago

Bumiputera policies are based off racism to 'protect' Malays hence they will always guarantee favorable positions.
No surprise that Malaysia fell behind while Singapore practiced meritocracy.
That being said. I believe Mahathir was against Bumiputera but due to politics and how sensitive it was, he never got around to abolishing it. It would take an act of God literally to delink this now. Hell, even the previous Malaysia Prime Minister after Mahathir once said "I am Malay first, Malaysian second".
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 4
MamaJumba
·1 day ago

"I am Malay first, Malaysian second"
Wow, Muhyiddin Yassin really said that. Imagine the scenes if LHL were to say "I am Chinese first, Singaporean second"
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 5
RIP2UAnders
·1 day ago

This nothing, there was another top UMNO guy brandish a malay dagger and say it will flow with chinese blood. racism widely accepted there, as long as from the bumi.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 6
geft
·1 day ago

Lao Jiao
Same thing in Indonesia. There are laws against such racism (SARA) but they are only enforced on minorities.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 6
CisternOfADown
·1 day ago

That was Hishamuddin and the 'progressive' KJ.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 7
IggyVossen
·1 day ago

It wasn't Hishamuddin or KJ. Yes Hishamuddin brandished a Keris but he never said anything about Chinese blood (or any other blood). The story about the keris and Chinese blood was from the 80s and allegedly done by Najib.
"During the rally, Najib was alleged to have threatened to soak a keris in Chinese blood, evoking fear of 13 May repeating within the Chinese community"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Lalang#Response_by_UMNO_Youth
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 5
wowspare
·1 day ago

If I remember correctly there was some sort of survey/paper which showed that a majority of Singaporeans of Malay ethnicity felt something along the lines of "I am Muslim first, Singaporean second" or something like that.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blamed the Malays but not the corrupt Chinese...

How to be corrupt if nobody tap your legs and push money into your pockets...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
One million malaysian left the country. Most are fairly wealthy. Just look at tge number of abandoned bungalows. No buyers. Just left to rot.
Imagine the huge amount each of them brought along to their new country.