• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign Talents OR Thrash????

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many ungrateful brats in SG claims that "Don't talk about PAP past, talk about present". But the question here is without the past, where is the present n future.

Let's take FTs for example. I see many ungrateful brats here everytime bashing immigrants from China, India, Vietnam n so on but did Singaporeans ask themselves why the govt need to import all this people be it Talent or Trash.

Let's take sports as an example. Before the influx of FTs, I remember that the best result that SG can get in the Olympic was only done by Ang Peng Siong (Pardon me if i'm wrong). SG has never gotten even a silver medal in Olympics before the FT came.

Take TableTennis for example; after the chinese was made citizens of SG, they helped SG to achieve at least Silver in Olympics which local Singaporean can't do it. So why are Singaporeans only complaining about the negatives?

Over-crowded? It's the same thing in many other countries.

So before even criticising the foreigners, why can't Singaporeans take a good look at yourself first.

Many give excuses to themselves like i stay back to fight... Holy Shit!!! The reasons they have not left is becoz they dun have the resources.... So dun blame the govt, blame yourself!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Many give excuses to themselves like i stay back to fight... Holy Shit!!! The reasons they have not left is becoz they dun have the resources.... So dun blame the govt, blame yourself!!!

Well said. I have added to your points.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first medal was won by Tan Howe Liang, who won a silver medal in lightweight weightlifting in 1960.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first medal was won by Tan Howe Liang, who won a silver medal in lightweight weightlifting in 1960.

Thanks for your info.... Which in my starting post i stated "Pardon me if i'm wrong"... Coz i'm born in the 70s

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst type of FTrash can make a OK living in Sinkieland.
Can you imagine how fucktard one can be to see no future in himself here and have to pack up his bag and leave the country with borrowed money?

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprised that the singlish (ex)terminator did not start a 'trash vs thrash' lecture.

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leaving the country with borrowed money is not shameful when one eventually can make it himself with a decent living and no longer fear the high cost of living be it in SG or any country.

The most shameful thing in life is no resources to move and sitting back to start looking for excuses and blame the govt for not doing this n not giving that.

Sometimes one wonder did those who ONLY KNOW HOW TO COMPLAIN AND SWEAR ever blamed their parents for bringing them to this world as a GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
HK14K;1621953[COLOR=#800000 said:
The most shameful thing in life is no resources to move and sitting back to start looking for excuses and blame the govt for not doing this n not giving that.

[/COLOR]

More fantastic wisdom from you. Much appreciated. Finally there's someone here with the intellectual ability to understand how the world works.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leaving the country with borrowed money is not shameful when one eventually can make it himself with a decent living and no longer fear the high cost of living be it in SG or any country.

Sometimes one wonder did those who ONLY KNOW HOW TO COMPLAIN AND SWEAR ever blamed their parents for bringing them to this world as a GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!

I started my biz with the money i earned. You must be very desperate then.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started my biz with the money i earned. You must be very desperate then.

So sorry, now i know why you only know how to complain n does nothing.

A desperate man will go to rob, steal or cheat but i did what i presumed was right back then.

As i mentioned, borrowing of money is not a shame thing. The most shameful thing is one can't build his resources and at the end blame the govt, blame the God, blame everyone except himself or herself.

Although i borrowed a SGD$5k 13 years ago, but compare to you now i'm no longer fearful of high cost of living. Whereas on the contra you are showing your desperateness in this forum by complaining to the 9th heaven n earth.

So who's the desperado at the end of the day. Don't just win a battle, it would be better for you if you can win a war.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's take sports as an example. Before the influx of FTs, I remember that the best result that SG can get in the Olympic was only done by Ang Peng Siong (Pardon me if i'm wrong). SG has never gotten even a silver medal in Olympics before the FT came.

Clearly, if you feel that 'buying' foreign sportsmen to help your country win medals is fine, you are truly shameless. Unless you are saying get a foreign coach to train locals, then that is still acceptable.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So sorry, now i know why you only know how to complain n does nothing.

A desperate man will go to rob, steal or cheat but i did what i presumed was right back then.

As i mentioned, borrowing of money is not a shame thing. The most shameful thing is one can't build his resources and at the end blame the govt, blame the God, blame everyone except himself or herself.

Although i borrowed a SGD$5k 13 years ago, but compare to you now i'm no longer fearful of high cost of living. Whereas on the contra you are showing your desperateness in this forum by complaining to the 9th heaven n earth.

So who's the desperado at the end of the day. Don't just win a battle, it would be better for you if you can win a war.

The fact that you have to borrow money to leave the country tells me that the money wasn't planned for to start a biz.
It was meant for run road expenses rather.
Still, i would like to congratulate you on your success.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that you have to borrow money to leave the country tells me that the money wasn't planned for to start a biz.
It was meant for run road expenses rather.
Still, i would like to congratulate you on your success.

Again apologies.... Run road is for those who committed an offence and have to go submerged in water like a submarine. Maybe a person lilke you who "RUN ROAD" before would understand better.

To add on to your "RUN ROAD" theory, would a person who's preparing to submerged himself like a submarine just take a mere SGD$5k with him to HK in the 2000s with the living expenses already so high during back then.

Anyone can start a biz, the malay boyz selling Otah underneath my residence is starting his own biz too. The main thing is how far and what's the vision of your biz and yourself.

Honestly, you have surprised me that by claiming yourself as a biz man, the way you talk as if like a 3 years old. Blaming the govt, the god n everyone but not yourself. I wonder how far can you biz go.... Lolz!!!

Again, i've to repeat... Leaving your own country is no shame, borrowing money when you have a vision is no desperation. Only those who ONLY KNOWS HOW TO COMPLAIN is showing their weakness n desperation to everyone. Thank you

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
U talking cock here again.start a lanjiao thread for fuck.
U run away because u cannot make it here.
U borrow money to run away show u had serious problems.
U borrow 5 grand start biz.what biz u doing?
A stall selling your backside.
want be a pow sian.think harder.
Fuck off here n go die in china.
singapore not good enough for your high status.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
U talking cock here again.start a lanjiao thread for fuck.
U run away because u cannot make it here.
U borrow money to run away show u had serious problems.
U borrow 5 grand start biz.what biz u doing?
A stall selling your backside.
want be a pow sian.think harder.
Fuck off here n go die in china.
singapore not good enough for your high status.

Blamed no one that you're being borned cheaply.

Btw, you wanna curse n swear also open your eyes and read properly first. In which statement did i mentioned that i borrowed 5k to HK and start up a biz???? Don't be mad or inferior when your mother can't provide you with your needs!!!

Only gooners like you need to boast in a forum.... I have no problem for cowards like you to come and sent me off in T2 on this 30th which is just 10 days away or fly down to China or HK to look for me....

Honestly, i'm not high status. It's just that after borrowing the 5k 13 years back, i can sustain SG high cost of living and i dun mind it to go even higher.

Sometimes it's just a joy to see cowards like you that have no resources to just complain n do nothing but vent your anger on the society....

Really, you have to go home and ask your mum is it a fault for her to bring you to this world.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!