• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign Talents OR Thrash????

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why shouldn't the blame go to the government? Who open the doors to 2.3 million foreigners? Who is planning to bring in more to raise the number of foreigners to be at least 4 million??????

Should learn from you and turn SG into a manufacturing hub right??? Lolz!!!

You're not even firmed in what you say....

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you guys even bother to reply to this nonsense?

Need medals? Buy lor, spend a few hundred thousands and get a foreigner to win a medal under the Singapore flag. Need people? Just import hundreds of thousands of foreigners lor.

The problem with the thread starter, and this government, is that they want instant gratification. Instead of looking for ways to groom talents and build a dependable, self sustaining economy, they choose to import one.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hk14k is a traitor of singapore.
not fit even to be a singapore laksa see hum.
not to mention what shit pappy ib.
he is eye sore about singapore sucess after he left n swim to mainland
13 years ago on a 5 grand borrowed float.shameless shit.
His grand father mother sure suck jap penis during ww2.
Traitor gene run in deep.

You have not upgrade yourself in your swearing....

You're one of those typical Singaporeans that cannot match the society, and you see other's having opportunities and chances to leave and come as they wished, you jealous.

You feel that you're inferior to others, you have a low self-esteem. You fear the competition in the society. At such, all you can do is to find excuses to cover up your inferiority n low self-esteem by claiming yourself a HERO. "Stay back n fight" but you have not answer me what have you stay back n fought for... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! So stay back for to fight is just nothing but a mere lame excuses for you to cover your own gooner face....

You're so right down pathetic that you mistook your mum's panties as your own handkerchief which is why you hatred and jealousy for the society cannot be diminished.... Lolz!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have lost my job in 1996 due to these people & there are many people with me & in my category of SINgaporeans who experience this...WHAT THE BLOODY F%$#$k are you talking about...& we are not in the lower rung of the workforce.

We are the people that helped built SINgapore..we don't need to compete in the olympics for a medal or even South East Asian Peninsular Games...I am sure you weren't even born yet..when we raised the flag in 1965 & said the pledge for the first time in 1966...

Do not insult the SINgaporeans that had come this far...we have the backbone & resources to go forth another 50 years...we do not need these foreign trashes that masquerade as "talents"..

Lost your job to these ppl??? Blame who???

Lose job, blame govt

MRT break down, blame govt

Car Loan revision, blame govt also....

Murder case, again blame govt...

Hey, if you think so easy you be the govt please but i think if ppl with your mindset becomes the govt, the country will be gone in no time...

Btw, can i ask you... When i left, did SG govt give me a single cent or not??? Blame this, blame that but did you blame yourself or not???

You're just like those candidate that i interviewed... I want 10k salary, no problem... I can give you but how much revenue or profit can you make for the company....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you guys even bother to reply to this nonsense?

Need medals? Buy lor, spend a few hundred thousands and get a foreigner to win a medal under the Singapore flag. Need people? Just import hundreds of thousands of foreigners lor.

The problem with the thread starter, and this government, is that they want instant gratification. Instead of looking for ways to groom talents and build a dependable, self sustaining economy, they choose to import one.

Indeed your reply is nonsense...

You mean before the FT represented SG, there was no table tennis??? But what did SG acheived???

It's just like Singapore footballers, give them another 20 years also cannot qualify for World Cup....

Just like MediaCorpse.... Give another 10 or 20 years also cannot replace HK drama...

Since Singaporeans can't do it, you claimed that the govt want instant gratification??? How many more years we have to wait, please answer!!!

Honestly, sometimes ppl like you ain't even comparable to FTs.... You people are really the trash!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed your reply is nonsense...

You mean before the FT represented SG, there was no table tennis??? But what did SG acheived???

It's just like Singapore footballers, give them another 20 years also cannot qualify for World Cup....

Just like MediaCorpse.... Give another 10 or 20 years also cannot replace HK drama...

Since Singaporeans can't do it, you claimed that the govt want instant gratification??? How many more years we have to wait, please answer!!!

Honestly, sometimes ppl like you ain't even comparable to FTs.... You people are really the trash!!!

Sinkees are worried about bread and butter issues and you talk about how great foreign talents are in getting medals for sinkapore. Who really cares? Not the Ah Pek or Ah Soh who is eking out a living under harsh condition. PAP wants people to feel good so that they forget about the hardship ...but the hardship is greater than anything else, so people can't relate to the national jubilation that the PAP had hoped to create.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lose job, blame govt

Do we control the inflows of foreigners?????? Do we have a Sinkee first policy? Even HK has a policy that requires hongkees have a first shot at a job.

Then blame who?

Who sets the policy? My father?

Who controls the SPF?

Hey, if you think so easy you be the govt please but i think if ppl with your mindset becomes the govt, the country will be gone in no time...
The most expensive government must deliver mah. We pay for the best, we want the best ...what so wrong?

Btw, can i ask you... When i left, did SG govt give me a single cent or not??? Blame this, blame that but did you blame yourself or not???
Nobody asked you to leave mah.

You're just like those candidate that i interviewed... I want 10k salary, no problem... I can give you but how much revenue or profit can you make for the company....
That's the market rate mah ...you don't want to pay market rate, then you move overseas lor. But PAP makes it so easy for you to hire Ah Nehs, Ah Tiongs and Pinoys. You are just a blood sucker.
What kind of support do you provide to help your employees to achieve the revenue targets? Macham, you pay $10k and then want the employee to work 24/7, you micromanage him, he asks for this, you delay and then conveniently forget ...then you blame him for not delivering. Typical chinaman boss.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lose job, blame govt

WHO DO I BALME? THE GOVERNMENT...WHO BLATANTLY ALLOWED FOREIGNERS TO TAKE AWAY JOBS AWAY FROM US. Before the influx of the pinoys, the ah nehs, the ah tiongs the united nations...the Malaysian came & flooded the market & depressed the wages...we have spoke to the National Union which was once located at the end of Shenton Way..you might have been in diapers then!.

The same song, repeated again, again & again into the 21st century by the same UNION clowns...I have warn my colleagues way back then of the impending doom of the flood of foreigners into SINgapore, if we as 'salary workers' do not be 'jack be nimble, jack be quick' I was called the habringer of bad tidings for I forsaw the influx of HK, Japanese, Koreans, I mentioned the Chinese, then the Pinoys & the Ah Nehs..etc..I was way thinking ahead...

I only want my company to pay me for what I am worth in terms of work dedication, working as a team ...working my head off for myself & for the company I work for, working for the nation..so that, whatever we make goes into taxes that will benefit us my my share of taxes & contribution that pay to a FAT GOVERNMENT.

My dedication to work help the company made money, every year for the balance sheet to show a net profit of US$20m & a turnover of 100m or more...you think we are talking chicken feed here??

You must be those in HR or employing people with a view of 'ai chi, ai pi, ai tua liap ni'...

From the 1984 recession, where I have to 'bite the bullet' to help the nation to move forward, many SINgapore workers did that...after we had recovered & got what we worked for..we saw another slide in 1991-1992 & the Asian Financial Crisis in 1997...actually I was knocked out in 1998 or 1999...the company had to close down. 1996...was the year..it went slip, sliding away...

I can write volumes of looking for part time work to sustain & have to battle for simple jobs to get simple income to get by, competing with FT wives who on dependency passes was muscling people like us off the workforce...& others.

That was when I decided it was enough, I became my own BOSS!!...

You think I shouldn't blame the government I should...I still will...my mindset is for a government that look after her citizens & protect them in every possible way without loosing our ability to compete in the world...I belong to that generation that built this country..who in the bloody world you are talking to about MINDSET??

Your mind most likely is set with the wrong compass..& you are the ones that will lead this country into oblivion....if you do not sit down & weigh the consequences...that mindset must change.

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have not upgrade yourself in your swearing....

You're one of those typical Singaporeans that cannot match the society, and you see other's having opportunities and chances to leave and come as they wished, you jealous.

You feel that you're inferior to others, you have a low self-esteem. You fear the competition in the society. At such, all you can do is to find excuses to cover up your inferiority n low self-esteem by claiming yourself a HERO. "Stay back n fight" but you have not answer me what have you stay back n fought for... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! So stay back for to fight is just nothing but a mere lame excuses for you to cover your own gooner face....

You're so right down pathetic that you mistook your mum's panties as your own handkerchief which is why you hatred and jealousy for the society cannot be diminished.... Lolz!!!

Ya la, you are the fucking hero la, everyone else are losers, because they stay in SG. Hello? Go fuck yourself.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have a misconception here.

Like what i say, when i ROD in 1997. SG was already a place that is very paper orientated. If you have read all my earlier post, i mentioned that i didn't blamed the govt but choosed to leave.

I even say, "If I can't change the environment to suit me, i change myself to suit the environment".

It does get stale after awhile, how many times you want to repeat your life story of how you leave your country because you weren't good enough. I know you are damn proud you never blame the government. You must wait till somebody turn your boring life story into a movie before you stop gaping like a broken recorder isit?

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should learn from you and turn SG into a manufacturing hub right??? Lolz!!!

You're not even firmed in what you say....

Erm actually LKY was the one who turn SG into a manufacturing hub then, so you are deriding him. Fine with me.

I think you have problems writing and understanding simple english. I think most people here have no problem understanding what he says, the only person with a problem is you.

Yes, please learn from yourself.

I even say, "If I can't change the environment to suit me, i change myself to suit the environment".

Please go to the British Council and learn some english. thanks.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What we can not stand is these people are trying to deflect their responsibility for bringing foreigners into this country that do not contribute or add value to, but their purpose is to depress the wages of the locals, who have to work very hard & mire in basic debts like housing, just one for example & feeding an ever expanding expensive government, who not only encourage the influx, but with every opportunity compete with you for the same economic pie.

I have worked with many foreigners in my working life, British, Scots, Irish, Germans, Swiss, Jews...Japanese, Koreans, Indonesians, Malaysians, Chinese from Taiwan & China, Thais ....and so forth.

I do not begrudge that these people come here to work..many have became great friends & colleagues...these people I work with bring in added value to the work place..they have that something we do not have & we learn from them to become competent, efficient & competitive to work in the world, where now the working environment had crossed borders.

These are the people, we need...but we have a deluge of people who come here, with the same qualifications & some even lower working experience taking away your job for a lesser salary. These are the people, we do not want.

There is no protection for the SINgapore workers, who pay Union dues, pay something called a 'fighting fund' & where you rice bowl is threatened & broken, & you call for that "fighting' to secure a roof over your head, square meals on the table & raising children plus putting your dues in protecting the nation in reservist...your RICE BOWL IS BROKEN.

Whatever is said, could be said & said tomorrow and whatever 'm&d , sticks, or stones' thrown at the SINgapore workers, for they are demanding...etc.. are all hogwash!

Last edited: