• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign Talents OR Thrash????

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After today i'll take a break from this Forum until 30th when i'm back in China then i'll come back again!!!

best wishes and smooth travelling...lol :smile:

you did a wonderful job. you cleaned the forum. you humbled the PHUAcb and Eschercb Gangs.none of them could take you on. you are my hero. have a wonderful and successful trip to China....一路顺风

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blamed no one that you're being borned cheaply.

Btw, you wanna curse n swear also open your eyes and read properly first. In which statement did i mentioned that i borrowed 5k to HK and start up a biz???? Don't be mad or inferior when your mother can't provide you with your needs!!!

Only gooners like you need to boast in a forum.... I have no problem for cowards like you to come and sent me off in T2 on this 30th which is just 10 days away or fly down to China or HK to look for me....

Honestly, i'm not high status. It's just that after borrowing the 5k 13 years back, i can sustain SG high cost of living and i dun mind it to go even higher.

Sometimes it's just a joy to see cowards like you that have no resources to just complain n do nothing but vent your anger on the society....

Really, you have to go home and ask your mum is it a fault for her to bring you to this world.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Your mother father must have die young.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal

you did a wonderful job. you cleaned the forum. you humbled the PHUAcb and Eschercb Gangs.none of them could take you on. you are my hero. have a wonderful and successful trip to China....一路顺风

Lao eh! Today no drive taxi so free.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've no doubt in it.... Becoz like what you say, you're DESPERATE!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

After criticising the education system in SG, you decided to come back again to integrate your kid into the local education system.
I m sure you have what it takes to make every decision a correct one. You are hardly wrong since day 1.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks Pal!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother father must have die young.

You see, you know what is your problem here.... Given that you mum are good at the mouth (BLOW JOB), you can't even swear maturely.

You above sentence reminds me of a 3 years old who lost a game and start swearing with brians.... Ha Ha Ha Ha

Let me give you some advice, go home tonight and ask your mum to impart more skills on the "mouth job" to you....

Btw, i waiting for you to deduct my points and moderate me.... It's quite a disappointment to see all the cowards like you have failed your attempt in silencing me.... Lolz

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, you know what is your problem here.... Given that you mum are good at the mouth (BLOW JOB), you can't even swear maturely.

You above sentence reminds me of a 3 years old who lost a game and start swearing with brians.... Ha Ha Ha Ha

Let me give you some advice, go home tonight and ask your mum to impart more skills on the "mouth job" to you....

Btw, i waiting for you to deduct my points and moderate me.... It's quite a disappointment to see all the cowards like you have failed your attempt in silencing me.... Lolz

Blow n blow.your mother work hard for u to open a backside stall.
Your writing full of obscene lust full thought.
Poor lousy animal abnormal gene inherited from bitches.
Ha!ha!ha!
Btw u plan after today u go imh seek treatment.
10 days later then board your air crash plane to your beloved
china

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
After criticising the education system in SG, you decided to come back again to integrate your kid into the local education system.
I m sure you have what it takes to make every decision a correct one. You are hardly wrong since day 1.

I think you have a misconception here.

Like what i say, when i ROD in 1997. SG was already a place that is very paper orientated. If you have read all my earlier post, i mentioned that i didn't blamed the govt but choosed to leave.

I even say, "If I can't change the environment to suit me, i change myself to suit the environment".

Education is definitely important. But it is not to the key to success. Even now, i trained my kids to be more street smart and not to be a book worm. In chinese there's a saying "读死书 死读书"....

So first of all you have to understand what i meant and till now i can't really recall myself criticising the SG education system but on the contra i even praise it as "SG education is recognize worldwide". Yes, i want my kid to have a good education but i dun want my kid to be a book worm....

My only difference from ppl like u is that i didn't sit back n complain.

Don't give me that HOLY SHIT that you guys stay back to fight... Fight what??? Have anything change when you guys choose to stay back. Even SG research poll mentioned that many Singaporeans claimed that they will migrate if there's a chance.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blow n blow.your mother work hard for u to open a backside stall.
Your writing full of obscene lust full thought.
Poor lousy animal abnormal gene inherited from bitches.
Ha!ha!ha!
Btw u plan after today u go imh seek treatment.
10 days later then board your air crash plane to your beloved
china

Wow.... You're writing is so civilized and not obscene.

All your those CCB n KNN are not obscence.... What a clean mind n thoughts you have!!!

Did you mum gave you a good up bringing???/ You're simply (没家教)!!!!

Told you to improve on your swearing already.... Still so childish on your words.

Honestly, i simply dun know why your mum have a cheap child like you who come to this forum just to allow me to humiliate you....

Hey, deduct my points man..... I'm waiting for moderation!!! Lolz.....

Don't be a failure man, especially to a new comer like me in this forum!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't give me that HOLY SHIT that you guys stay back to fight... Fight what??? Have anything change when you guys choose to stay back. Even SG research poll mentioned that many Singaporeans claimed that they will migrate if there's a chance.

Of course, the cocky PAPpies you deemed in the 80's 90's are replying your emails at lightning speed. Did you get an orgasm from this episode?

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like what i say, when i ROD in 1997. SG was already a place that is very paper orientated. If you have read all my earlier post, i mentioned that i didn't blamed the govt but choosed to leave.

I even say, "If I can't change the environment to suit me, i change myself to suit the environment".

Education is definitely important. But it is not to the key to success. Even now, i trained my kids to be more street smart and not to be a book worm. In chinese there's a saying "读死书 死读书"....

So first of all you have to understand what i meant and till now i can't really recall myself criticising the SG education system but on the contra i even praise it as "SG education is recognize worldwide". Yes, i want my kid to have a good education but i dun want my kid to be a book worm....

If u can change yourself to suit environment. U won't leave.
U leave because u can't survive here.admit it be a man.
not a pussy bothering others country political matters.
if u leave 13yrs ago.look ahead dont look back at the place which u leave 13yrs ago

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal

if u leave 13yrs ago.look ahead dont look back at the place which u leave 13yrs ago

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, the cocky PAPpies you deemed in the 80's 90's are replying your emails at lightning speed. Did you get an orgasm from this episode?

Sorry, is not lighting speed.... I quoted as within 48 hours!!!

Internet now are so much more common than in the 80s or 90s.

What is the real reason behind their replying compare to the past honestly no ones know. You can claimed that it's pure pressure from the public or maybe it could be a change of direction in the cabinet. Who knows?

Based on the arrogant attitude that ppl like you pro-opposition have mentioned, cabinet minister can still ignore emails from the public. Right???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good, be a man... Then tell me what have you change here then??? You claimed that ppl like you are heros right??? Fair enough, what has SG changed since so many heros like you stay back n fight???

You know the biggest problem with gooners like you is that, is either you look for excuses to cover up your inferiority, or you start blaming n pointing fingers at others...

If you're a man, you wouldn't just complain n hide behind a computer to swear at the govt.

A REAL MAN will have ACTIONS... What ACTIONS have you got???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just to add on, a person with vision and is sensible will deem what is the best for himself or herself.

Only cowards like you claiming yourself to be a HERO but hiding behind a computer and self-claimed "I stay back n fight" but in reality you just don't have the resources to move on... That's nothing but a pathetic truth!!!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, is not lighting speed.... I quoted as within 48 hours!!!

Internet now are so much more common than in the 80s or 90s.

What is the real reason behind their replying compare to the past honestly no ones know. You can claimed that it's pure pressure from the public or maybe it could be a change of direction in the cabinet. Who knows?

Based on the arrogant attitude that ppl like you pro-opposition have mentioned, cabinet minister can still ignore emails from the public. Right???

You are thick.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many ungrateful brats in SG claims that "Don't talk about PAP past, talk about present". But the question here is without the past, where is the present n future.

And you think the present is glorious?????? Please take proper stock.

Let's take FTs for example. I see many ungrateful brats here everytime bashing immigrants from China, India, Vietnam n so on but did Singaporeans ask themselves why the govt need to import all this people be it Talent or Trash.

Is there a need? Nope. It is not merely an import ...it is an invasion! This is not an oil-rich gulf state where locals are well provided for against foreign marauders
Let's take sports as an example. Before the influx of FTs, I remember that the best result that SG can get in the Olympic was only done by Ang Peng Siong (Pardon me if i'm wrong). SG has never gotten even a silver medal in Olympics before the FT came.

Take TableTennis for example; after the chinese was made citizens of SG, they helped SG to achieve at least Silver in Olympics which local Singaporean can't do it. So why are Singaporeans only complaining about the negatives?

Do we really give a hoot about medals? We are paying these so called foreigners big bucks. And their loyalty is suspect. After making the huge dough, how many of them have packed up to return to their homeland, a country which they are supposed to have given up their citizenship for?
Over-crowded? It's the same thing in many other countries.

So before even criticising the foreigners, why can't Singaporeans take a good look at yourself first.
Unlike you, we don't like to see our homeland and family being raped by foreigners.

Many give excuses to themselves like i stay back to fight... Holy Shit!!! The reasons they have not left is becoz they dun have the resources.... So dun blame the govt, blame yourself!!!
That's true ...most people don't have the resources to migrate. And that's a problem with you?
Why shouldn't the blame go to the government? Who open the doors to 2.3 million foreigners? Who is planning to bring in more to raise the number of foreigners to be at least 4 million??????

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So first of all you have to understand what i meant and till now i can't really recall myself criticising the SG education system but on the contra i even praise it as "SG education is recognize worldwide".

Praise in 3rd world lah, not in developed countries. Ask the sinkee doctors and dentists who want to practise in the developed countries if our training is highly regarded? They still have to go through the same process as those from 3rd world countries.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hk14k is a traitor of singapore.
not fit even to be a singapore laksa see hum.
not to mention what shit pappy ib.
he is eye sore about singapore sucess after he left n swim to mainland
13 years ago on a 5 grand borrowed float.shameless shit.
His grand father mother sure suck jap penis during ww2.
Traitor gene run in deep.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many ungrateful brats in SG claims that "Don't talk about PAP past, talk about present". But the question here is without the past, where is the present n future.

Let's take FTs for example. I see many ungrateful brats here everytime bashing immigrants from China, India, Vietnam n so on but did Singaporeans ask themselves why the govt need to import all this people be it Talent or Trash.

Let's take sports as an example. Before the influx of FTs, I remember that the best result that SG can get in the Olympic was only done by Ang Peng Siong (Pardon me if i'm wrong). SG has never gotten even a silver medal in Olympics before the FT came.

Take TableTennis for example; after the chinese was made citizens of SG, they helped SG to achieve at least Silver in Olympics which local Singaporean can't do it. So why are Singaporeans only complaining about the negatives?

Over-crowded? It's the same thing in many other countries.

So before even criticising the foreigners, why can't Singaporeans take a good look at yourself first.

Many give excuses to themselves like i stay back to fight... Holy Shit!!! The reasons they have not left is becoz they dun have the resources.... So dun blame the govt, blame yourself!!!

I have lost my job in 1996 due to these people & there are many people with me & in my category of SINgaporeans who experience this...WHAT THE BLOODY F%$#$k are you talking about...& we are not in the lower rung of the workforce.

We are the people that helped built SINgapore..we don't need to compete in the olympics for a medal or even South East Asian Peninsular Games...I am sure you weren't even born yet..when we raised the flag in 1965 & said the pledge for the first time in 1966...

Do not insult the SINgaporeans that had come this far...we have the backbone & resources to go forth another 50 years...we do not need these foreign trashes that masquerade as "talents"..

Last edited: