• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Football Gambling - Day by Day previews/analysis

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
England to win

?? maybe i see wrongly..:wink:

My input : Olympic woman's final.. Brazil to win in normal time ..:biggrin:

No.. i think sinkieland women will win. You mean being a sinkie, you dun support your own sinkie women to win. Oh no.. You buy imports, i forgot. Another day of a sinkie life.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
ermm bro,

appreciate your inputs but so far not good leh..

you say take italy : italy draw :biggrin:

you say take england : england draw :confused:

you say germany cannot take : germany win :eek:

hehe , neber mind lah, maybe he will get it right the 4th time round.

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ball enthusiasts :smile: Any picks for tonight?? :smile: :cool:

Btw my choices are:

Euro Super Cup
Man Utd -0.75

Bundesliga
Karlsruhe -0.25

Must have luck also leh. Ok?? Good good!! :biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man Utd 1-2 Zenit St. Petersburg

this goes to show and prove the saying "The Ball Is Round"

Man Utd is in desperate need of strikers.

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ball enthusiasts :smile: Any picks for tonight?? :smile: :cool:

Btw my choices are:

Euro Super Cup
Man Utd -0.75

Bundesliga
Karlsruhe -0.25

Must have luck also leh. Ok?? Good good!! :biggrin:

Wah lao eh! 1st time try soccer betting and follow the tips already lose money. :mad:
I think I will follow my kopitiam kakis tips is better, at least there if lose the bet still got free beer to drink :biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you bet,there is always win and lose.
so only bet with your extra and not borrow to bet.

all picks/tips posted here is/are for preview,analysis and reference only.

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lao eh! 1st time try soccer betting and follow the tips already lose money. :mad:
I think I will follow my kopitiam kakis tips is better, at least there if lose the bet still got free beer to drink :biggrin:

Thats the nature of gambling bro. No sure thing and must bet within our means ok?! Here the tips free one, even if win no need to tax you beer or free makan. :wink:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good advice.

I must say that someone in this forum was quite spot on with the hunch that that Black Cats would upset Spurs at Whitehart Lane last Sat. Same hunch provided by some Ang Moh in TNP, paid out very tasty odds of $7 by Pools.:smile:

To me I think the Black Cats look good to do the same to the Light Blues at home this Sun, possibility of a give ball pay out of $4.20? But I stress possibility only, safer bet may be the 1X2 going for the homeside with a nice $2.20 payout.

Good luck to all:smile:

when you bet,there is always win and lose.
so only bet with your extra and not borrow to bet.

all picks/tips posted here is/are for preview,analysis and reference only.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice to see that there are pple posting still in this thread.

Anyway, here's a late pick of mine. Not much time for much analysis:

Valencia vs Mallorca Spanish La Liga

With regards to Valencia, i doubt u will see such a bad performance from them this season. 2 impressive games against Real Madrid in the Spanish Supercup, a spanish version of the Charity Shield, where they showed that they would be a much tougher lot then last season. Both Villa n Silva played well in the Euro for Spain, and with a new coach at the helm, the season should look better for them this season.

As for Mallorca, this season might be a little tough. They have lost a number of players, most importantly their top scorer from last season, Guiza, who has joined his Spanish coach Aragones at Fenerbahce.

All in all, i can see Valencia grabbing a win in their first home game of the season at the Mestalla. Their impressive forward play in the Supercup also makes this game reek of goals.

Valencia -1 L765
Over 2.25 goals W685

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro fishcer,

well done well done,you are spot-on.
Valencia 3-0 Mallorca

indeed i see that they will be with the Big 2 - Real Madrid and Barcelona,challenging for the La Liga.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, its too early to say if Valencia can mount a sustained challenge for the title, but i reckon they should be up and around the top 4-5 this season, slugging it out with Sevilla, Villareal and A. Madrid for the Champions League slots.

The main problem last season for Valencia, IMHO, was the sacking of their coach Quique Sanchez Flores midway thru the season, who at that pt was doing quite well, and replacing him with Ronald Koeman and Soler. From being just 4 pts adrift of Real Madrid at the pt of the sacking, Valencia ended up getting involved in a relegation dogfight, finishing 34 pts behind Real Madrid.

Koeman just did not bring the right ideas, system of play to Valencia, also his signings did not give much excitement. The banning of Valencia's 3 regulars in Canizares, Albelda and Angulo was even more ridiculous. Those who follow football should immediately register these 3 players' names with Valencia football club, shows u how recognised these 3 important players are at the Los Ches. With the appointment of the new coach, Emery Unai, who did a splendid job at Almeria last season, i hope to see a revival for Valencia. The La Liga needs this. The days where we had Valencia, Barcelona, Real Madrid challenging for the title can hopefully make a comeback. Makes the league soo much more entertaining.

Anyway, all in all, i expect to see a nice season of football ahead in the La Liga this season.

Barcelona seems to have recovered their hunger under one of the favourite sons, Pepe Guardiola, and will pose a stiff challenge to Real Madrid. Squad wise not much eye catching transfers, but the original squad were good enough, just that they seemed to lack the passion under Raijkaard.

Real did not make much signings, with Van Der Vaart probably being the only noticeable one, and hopefully they settle the Robinho affair fast. I feel even without Robinho, they are still a solid enough outfit. Under Schuster, gone are the days where they try to outscore their opponents. Now u see a much more controlled football team.

Villareal did amazing last season, and for this new season, they have strengthened their squad with a few signings, and more importantly, did not release many players. However, with the added pressure following such a good last season, and also the added exertions of the Champions League, it remains to be seen whether they can repeat another season such as the last. Not to take anything away from their success last season, but with Barcelona and Valencia fading away, it certainly helped Villareal in their climb up to 2nd in the table.

Sevilla and A. Madrid will be thereabouts this season, but they still lack that little bit extra to win the league. Maybe its quality, or experience lacking. But it will be an exciting fight for the Champions League spots.

Last edited:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
for today's matches,
i feel that Chelsea should have no problem getting a win over Tottenham Hotspur,who is in a turnmoil.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with Bluecat about Chelsea tonight. Spurs have performed much under expectations, although it must be said that big spending does not equate success, especially with soo many new players it will require time. But seriously, i think the Berbatov issue has a big effect, both on morale and team play. Spurs just need him around to spearhead the attack, now with Keane out of the picture too. Also, with soo much hoo-hah going on regarding this issue, surely it affects the state of mind of the team also. Ramos has got to get this settled fast, and has to get the players to gel fast together into a team. There is no doubt that they have talented players, but it is gonna require a great effort to get their season up and running.

Chelsea as usual has had a solid start, and Scolari seems to be smart enough to handle the job. He has not meddled with what is not broken in the Chelsea system. Adding some fine tweaks here and there, in Deco and Boswinga, he basically has Chelsea playing rather similar to their Mourinho days. Maybe a little style added, but as it is the usual 1st 11, there is not much time needed for the squad to acclimatise to 1 another, and that is an advantage. Defensive wise they are still strong, midfield is power packed with high pedigree internationals, in attack wise maybe a little lightweight, but the rest of the team chips in with goals. Anelka has started to play much better, abit like in his Arsenal days. Seems that Scolari knows how to get the best out of him.

All in all, i do not see the still toothless Spurs attack denting the Blues defence, and with the turmoil and confusion i see soo evident in the Spurs play soo far, i can only foresee a convincing Chelsea win. (Also another fact that Blues are unbeaten at home in 84 games!!! And they have a great record against Spurs)

Chelsea -1.25 W925

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Valencia -1 L765
Over 2.25 goals W685

Nice one bro! Unlike my picks which go holland the other day hehe. Anyways, congrats! :biggrin: :smile:

for today's matches,
i feel that Chelsea should have no problem getting a win over Tottenham Hotspur,who is in a turnmoil.

Best of luck for your choice bro. :smile:

In the other game, i fancy Villa to give a Gerrard-less Liverpool a hard time. Trying Villa on level ball.

Cheers. :cool:

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice one bro! Unlike my picks which go holland the other day hehe. Anyways, congrats! :biggrin: :smile:

Best of luck for your choice bro. :smile:

In the other game, i fancy Villa to give a Gerrard-less Liverpool a hard time. Trying Villa on level ball.

Cheers. :cool:

Good luck for ur bets also, bro Tenggiri. Anyway gambling is like dat, win some lose some. Just try to minimise losses and find value.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
A couple of Italian Serie A picks, as they are early matches (9pm), and i'll b out having dinner.

Fancy Atalanta to nick a home win against Siena tonight. Atalanta has been rather solid at home, and has been a steady enough team to finish in the top 10 regularly. Siena is not exactly a superpower, will always struggle but somehow finish in midtable.

Squad wise, basically not much changes, with Atalanta adding a few promising players. Also, Atalanta now has Del Neri in charge, and he has been a good manager for Italian teams in the past.

Atalanta -0.25 W705

Next on to Roma vs Napoli. This pick will probably not be popular with lots of pple, but i'm going to stick out my neck and take Napoli on the handicap. Although Roma has been a challenger to Inter for the title in recent seasons, but let me give the explainations for this pick.

Roma has lost Mancini and Giuly, two of the exceptional wingers in their attacking formation. Totti has been struggling with an injury for ages, and looks out of form while still struggling for fitness. Friendlies wise, Roma has not been impressive in pre-season, and although 1 should never look too much into friendly results, still i do not get much confidence from their results.

Napoli has had an early start to competitive football, playing in the Uefa competition. Although they have not faced very impressive teams, but they have coasted through and have been scoring goals. Last season Napoli did well, and played rather well in their away games also. They drew 4-4 with Roma at the Stadium Olympico. They have had a few good additions to the squad, and have not sold much of their current squad, and are basically a fast running, fit attacking team.

With the advantage of match fitness and the stability of their squad, aided with a few new signings, i reckon Napoli can again nick something from this game against Roma tonight. I will also suggest a punt on the over 2.5 goals tally, as i see 2 teams with attacking intent tonight.

Napoli +0.75 L915
Over 2.75 goals W935

As this is the first game of the season in Serie A, advice is to keep bets small. Good Luck!!