• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Football Gambling - Day by Day previews/analysis

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of winning if you don't have fun? :smile:

Well, if your purpose is to have fun, then we shall not talk on how to win money. :smile:

Having fun and winning do not mix. Bookies just love to see people have fun. It's their source of income.:o

jw5

Loyal
Well, if your purpose is to have fun, then we shall not talk on how to win money. :smile:

Having fun and winning do not mix. Bookies just love to see people have fun. It's their source of income.:o
I'm not referring to individual bets, I'm talking about the larger context of life.
What is the use of having lots of money if we die without getting to enjoy life? :smile:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not referring to individual bets, I'm talking about the larger context of life.
What is the use of having lots of money if we die without getting to enjoy life? :smile:

Oh, you are in a Football gambling thread. Not a thread talking about having fun in life.
And if we are talking about fun in life, giving the money to the poor would be much better than to the bookies?

If we are talking about enjoying life, many people have different definitions in enjoying life.

If your definition as in having lots of money and not getting to enjoy life, then this category of people who enjoys life without need of having lots of money would not be choosing football gambling. In the 1st place, they would have just enjoyed football and not the gambling part.

Your context of enjoying life may not be having lots of money, but to the majority of people out there, to enjoy life, first they need to have some money.

The many material stuff we have in life that allows you to enjoy life are all bought by money. The computer u using, the chair you sitting on, the house you staying in. Unless you are web browsing on an island. However for that, you still need to have a lappy or a phone good enough to do that and this can only be bought by money.

I am a realist. Not an idealist. :biggrin:

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
NAC 1-1 , injury time equalizer for Utrecht :mad:

AEK 1-0 :smile:

Kortrijk 2-1 :(

Well...not a gd post...sorry to those who followed...i hope no1 did :smile:

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well....been away for a long time, n with the start of new season in almost all leagues, maybe we can start again.

Not much time to write out the previews, so just posting my picks out. All bros are welcome to once again use this thread to discuss any views, picks, news etc...hope we can make money this season! Cheers!

Chelsea -2
Stuttgart -1
Leverkusen vs Hoffenheim >2.75 goals

These r just some early picks, will be back 2nite hopefully to spot some more games. Good Luck!!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chelsea and Aston Villa to win.

Wolves may just spring a surprise. Newly promoted teams always do it.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well....been away for a long time, n with the start of new season in almost all leagues, maybe we can start again.

Not much time to write out the previews, so just posting my picks out. All bros are welcome to once again use this thread to discuss any views, picks, news etc...hope we can make money this season! Cheers!

Chelsea -2
Stuttgart -1
Leverkusen vs Hoffenheim >2.75 goals

These r just some early picks, will be back 2nite hopefully to spot some more games. Good Luck!!

Sigh...not a gd start, 1 win 2 lose...nm...letz fight!!!

jw5

Loyal
last weekend did not punt.
won on Chelsea to win 3-1 at odds of 10.00
How often do you bet on exact score?
How often do you get it right or how much are you up or down on betting exact score? (the latter probably more relevant since the chances of getting right are small but the payout if you get it right is high)