• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Finally LHL Calls Trump

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is dim witted
He is worse than a dimwit.. He makes dimwit looks like a genius.
True.......
attachment.php

If that's really true, then we're all geniuses, right?
:p​

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think I dont know what's wayang and what's true conspiracy??
I think you are underestimating LHL, to say the least. :wink:
LHL is obviously not a Saint.
But in my opinion and the opinion of many other people (both the intelligent and the not-so-intelligent; and both Sinkies and non-Sinkies), LHL is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and he's even fluent in at least three very different and important languages (unlike bilingual or multilingual "ang mohs" who are usually fluent only in European languages). :wink:

Therefore, because he's not a saint, he is using his intelligence and knowledge to become a cunning hypocrite. :(
In other words, as long as he is physically strong and healthy enough, he will sometimes pretend to be a weak/stupid leader by saying certain "silly" things (or making "silly mistakes", to use your words), in order to irritate/provoke certain kinds of people, so that they jump to wrong conclusions and, even worse, react by acting on those wrong conclusions. :(

At the top of his "hidden" agenda, which is also the agenda of the worldwide "elite" upper class, is worldwide:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_reduction
wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimum_population
wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones#Inscriptions
by reducing the fertility rate of all fertile women, like I've said before in another thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2540610#post2540610
In my humble opinion, the East Asian "elite" powers that be are just scaremongering the rest of East Asia, in order to test our reaction and also to stress/distress us to prevent/distract us from producing more babies! :wink:

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
But in my opinion and the opinion of many other people (both the intelligent and the not-so-intelligent; and both Sinkies and non-Sinkies), LHL is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and he's even fluent in at least three very different and important languages (unlike bilingual or multilingual "ang mohs" who are usually fluent in European languages only). :wink:

Therefore, because he's not a saint, he is using his intelligence and knowledge to become a cunning hypocrite. :(
In other words, as long as he is physically strong and healthy enough, he will sometimes pretend to be a weak/stupid leader by saying certain "silly" things (or making "silly mistakes", to use your words), in order to irritate certain kinds of people, so that they jump to wrong conclusions and, even worse, react by acting on those wrong conclusions. :(

At the top of his agenda, which is also the agenda of the worldwide "elite" upper class, is worldwide:
And as I've said before in another thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2540610#post2540610

I think you have over estimate lhl. Kind of pathetic.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have over estimate lhl.
And in my opinion, I think you are overestimating Trump. :wink:
The truth is neither Hillary nor Trump will make America "Great" again.

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235044-Complete-List-Of-Rothschild-Owned-And-Controlled-Banks&p=2504982#post2504982
Do you still trust and believe in PAP???

This is the hard truth!!!!
The even harder truth is that the vast majority of people in the world will still support/serve the worldwide malicious upper-class "elite" powers that be, simply because they are strongly delusional cowards and/or greedy addicts (regardless of which political party they vote for), i.e. there is nearly no hope for them because although it's still possible for them to repent, it is unlikely that they will, just like it's unlikely for most drug/cigarette addicts to ever overcome their addiction; so it's simply a waste of time and energy to continue trying to convert such stubborn people.

This master-slave relationship has been ongoing, in one form or another, throughout the entire history of humanity all over the world, and will only stop when the world comes to an end, I'm afraid. :(

Therefore, the tiny minority of people who want to strive to be truly good people should just avoid (or at least minimize contact with) the rest of humanity (i.e. both the malicious upper class and the delusional/cowardly/greedy middle&lower classes) as a first step, and simply focus on saving themselves by refusing to be slaves, even if it increases the risk of being locked up in a prison or a mental hospital or even sentenced to death!
These kind of people are the true heroes because they are non-violent martyrs. :wink:

Unfortunately, the world we live in (and especially the vast majority of people) is like Humpty Dumpty, who had a great fall, to say the least:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Humpty_Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

*sigh*

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
But in my opinion and the opinion of many other people (both the intelligent and the not-so-intelligent; and both Sinkies and non-Sinkies), LHL is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and he's even fluent in at least three very different and important languages (unlike bilingual or multilingual "ang mohs" who are usually fluent only in European languages). :wink:

In other words, as long as he is physically strong and healthy enough, he will sometimes pretend to be a weak/stupid leader by saying certain "silly" things (or making "silly mistakes", to use your words), in order to irritate certain kinds of people, so that they jump to wrong conclusions and, even worse, react by acting on those wrong conclusions. :(

At the top of his agenda, which is also the agenda of the worldwide "elite" upper class, is worldwide:
by reducing the fertility rate of all fertile women, like I've said before in another thread:

we have different experiences and different encounters with the pap.

shall we just leave it at that and let each other have our opinions abt LHL and the pap?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one knows the truth abt America in the future. But Trump has promised to make America great. Just let him do what he said and not prejudge him

No we should condemn this confirmed fraudster and/or rapist and molester. He should not be President and legitimising all these criminal acts. The rest of the world like Europe will follow suit.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No we should condemn this confirmed fraudster and/or rapist and molester. He should not be President and legitimising all these criminal acts. The rest of the world like Europe will follow suit.

Why do you say he is a fraudster, rapist and molester?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better look after ur own back yard, dont worry abt US. They too cant be bothered wit Peesai and its PM.