• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Finally LHL Calls Trump

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have contradicted yourself and is confusing what you said with what you thought you said.
It is YOU who have contradicted yourself. :wink:

Just admit that you shd not prejudge Trump and just let him do what he said when he assumes the Presidency.
Just admit that you should not prejudge Trump positively before he is even inaugurated. :wink:
If at least one year after his inauguration, he proves to be truly good, then I would also judge him positively. :wink:

You are nobody to tell Trump what to do. So dont waste your time.
And you are somebody to prematurely judge him positively? :wink:

Life will be simpler for you
And you too! :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you make a point of LHL being underestimated, it is logical for to me think it as overestimated. It is in the estimation arena.

Don't ask me, ask the rest. It is the masses to perceived it this way and if you want proof, go and find it yourself.

A sinkie loser standing next to an alpha male, has such reaction to the masses. Real man are leaders, not sinkie faggots.
May I use the following words of yours:
First and foremost, how you perceive my post to be is your own fucking problem, it is not mine. I am not a bearer of your own sinkie bullshit loser perception.
against you too? :p
And just in case you're not aware, Trump is also a slave of certain "elite" Jews:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237134-The "Jewishness" and the Jewish connections of Donald Trump!
so how can he be an "alpha male"? :confused: :wink:

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is YOU who have contradicted yourself. :wink:

Just admit that you should not prejudge Trump positively before he is even inaugurated. :wink:
If at least one year after his inauguration, he proves to be truly good, then I would also judge him positively. :wink:

And you are somebody to prematurely judge him positively? :wink:

And you too! :wink:
Unlike you who prejudged Trump, I advised you to let Trump do what he said he would do. He is going to be President, USA, not you

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allegations are allegations. Until truth is established, Trump is not convicted

No he is not convicted but he is confirmed fraudster and rapist by his settlement of the fraud and rape lawsuits filed against him. He is known to have bragged about not settling lawsuits and even publicly vowed to fight and not settle the Trump university fraud case. So his settlement confirmed he is fraudster and rapist as he has the means and publicly vowed to fight all the way against these accusations but did not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so Trump is convicted by you because a woman accused him of molest and she has two witnesses?

No I didn't say he is convicted molester but a confirmed rapist is by logical conclusion a confirmed molester too. If you read the rape lawsuits victim account and these molest allegations, they are along the same vein of violent and forceful attack on women. And it is not one woman who accused him of molest but at least eight women. These women did not accuse him out of nowhere but after he bragged about kissing and groping women without permission which he dismissed as talk only no action ("locker room talk") and she is one of the women who came out to tell it is not just talk but his real behaviour.

These women are unlike the mudlander bastard slanderers in JB forum who hide their identity and expose other people identity and slander people in any way they wish hiding under the cloak of anonymity. Instead these courageous ordinary women came forward and announced their name and other personal details before making these allegations against a billionaire who has all the means to sue them until they bankrupt. The fact that Trump did not sue - when he is known to have used the legal system to sue his adversaries with lesser means like homeowners - should be enough conclusion whether the molest is real or not. Note that this molested woman with two witnesses did not know Trump and met him for first time in his club where she went to celebrate mother's day brunch with her family. No reason at all for her to slander him of molesting her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now people should know how much truth there is for not one but at least eight women to give their name and data to make molest allegations of Trump. Look at COWARD cottonmouth no guts to give name and NRIC but call me cheap whore. Mudlander bastard bullies are like that. Bully people with lies.

No I didn't say he is convicted molester but a confirmed rapist is by logical conclusion a confirmed molester too. If you read the rape lawsuits victim account and these molest allegations, they are along the same vein of violent and forceful attack on women. And it is not one woman who accused him of molest but at least eight women. These women did not accuse him out of nowhere but after he bragged about kissing and groping women without permission which he dismissed as talk only no action ("locker room talk") and she is one of the women who came out to tell it is not just talk but his real behaviour.

These women are unlike the mudlander bastard slanderers in JB forum who hide their identity and expose other people identity and slander people in any way they wish hiding under the cloak of anonymity. Instead these courageous ordinary women came forward and announced their name and other personal details before making these allegations against a billionaire who has all the means to sue them until they bankrupt. The fact that Trump did not sue - when he is known to have used the legal system to sue his adversaries with lesser means like homeowners - should be enough conclusion whether the molest is real or not. Note that this molested woman with two witnesses did not know Trump and met him for first time in his club where she went to celebrate mother's day brunch with her family. No reason at all for her to slander him of molesting her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
COWARD cottonmouth is scared of me a nobody suing him until his pants drop. These courageous women must be speaking the truth not scared to be sued by billionaire Trump!