• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Finally LHL Calls Trump

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Trump has promised to make America great. Just let him do what he said and not prejudge him
Are you implying that judging Trump positively, even before he is inaugurated, is not "prejudging" him? :confused:
But negatively judging him is "prejudging" him? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you say he is a fraudster, rapist and molester?

He settled the Trump university fraud case meaning pay compensation I.e confirmed fraudster. He was sued by three women for rapes and paid settlement in one way or the other for two of the three cases. The last case has witness and victim experienced threats from trump supporters and withdrew her case. Molester so many cases.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better look after ur own back yard, dont worry abt US. They too cant be bothered wit Peesai and its PM.

His behaviour has a worldwide impact on behaviour of morons who start to think it's alright to be molester, rapist and fraudster and still become president.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you implying that judging Trump positively, even before he is inaugurated, is not "prejudging" him? :confused:
But negatively judging him is "prejudging" him? :wink:

who judged Trump positively now?

is it wrong for me to ask you not to judge him first but let him do what he promised?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He settled the Trump university fraud case meaning pay compensation I.e confirmed fraudster. He was sued by three women for rapes and paid settlement in one way or the other for two of the three cases. The last case has witness and victim experienced threats from trump supporters and withdrew her case. Molester so many cases.

Was Trump convicted of molest which the ladies accused him of?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am referring to this particular thread in which I reply to you. My other threads is of no concern to you.
okay, then I shall quote these two posts of yours from this same thread to prove again that you're overestimating Trump, while underestimating LHL at the same time:
Exactly... Trump just want to deal with this sinkie asshole one time, so he he will not have to bother in rejecting his calls again. That is after 24 days Trump has been elected.

Ass Loong call Trump and not the other way round..get it? that is AFTER 24 FUCKING DAYS
Couple of points:

1. During the first two weeks after the election, Trump was only the "projected" winner, and there was still a good chance that:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237714-Trump's PROJECTED Electoral Votes could still FALL back down to BELOW 270!!!

2. LHL is one of the Japanese PM's key allies/partners (or slave, if you prefer) in East Asia, and PM Abe (as a representative of both Japan and Singapore, and even Taiwan, in my opinion) was the very first head of a national government to meet Trump in person over two weeks ago:
reuters.com/article/idUSKBN13C0C8
PM Abe even said, "The talks made me feel sure that we can build a relationship of trust."
And Trump said, "It was a pleasure to have Prime Minister Shinzo Abe stop by my home and begin a great friendship."
Also:
"Alliances cannot function without trust. I am now confident that President-elect Trump is a trustworthy leader," said Abe, describing the talks as "candid" and held in a "warm atmosphere".

Abe gave Trump a golf driver and received golf-wear in return, Japanese officials said.

Back in Tokyo, Finance Minister Taro Aso commented: "The meeting ran longer than planned, which means that they were on the same wavelength and it went well."

[video=youtube;YcOEUKNM0eU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcOEUKNM0eU[/video]

Do you want to bet that that Dr Chee Suan Juan become Sg Prime Minister, Trump will call immediately to congrats him.
What makes you so sure that Trump will call CSJ if (and that's a big "if", right? :wink:) he becomes the next Sinkie PM in the future? Are you able to see the future? :confused:
And is Trump even aware of CSJ's existence? :wink:
By the way, it's Chee Soon Juan, not "Chee Suan Juan", right? :p

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Among other posts, may I remind you of your own post in this same thread this morning:

Trump does indeed have good EQ. I didnt base it on Trump's Presidency. Look at Trump as a father, as a businessman. Do you disagree with me and think Trump has bad EQ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was Trump convicted of molest which the ladies accused him of?

Only the three women filed suits to sue him for rape and attempted rape. The rest of the long list of women who came forward to tell have not sued him for molest for the kissing and groping incidents. Trump on the other hand responded to some of these cases saying the lawyer is drafting suit against the paper that reported the incidents. That was in October this year and so far no suit heard from Trump? And Trump has a reputation of using legal system to silence adversaries with him being involved in more than 3500 legal suits including defamation suits. So what do you think is the likelihood of the allegations being real since he has no problem with plenty of money to sue these women? And if you read one or more of these molest cases have witness. So the likelihood of being real is again high.

https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57ffae1fe4b0162c043a7212/amp

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump does indeed have good EQ. I didnt base it on Trump's Presidency. Look at Trump as a father, as a businessman. Do you disagree with me and think Trump has bad EQ?
Do you disagree with me when I say that having "good EQ" is good for a Trump Presidency and would therefore be judging a Trump Presidency positively, even before he is even inaugurated? :wink:

Yes, you are wrong. I base my opinion of him based on what he has done for his children and business
May I remind you again that the post you were replying to was:
Do you want to bet that that Dr Chee Suan Juan become Sg Prime Minister, Trump will call immediately to congrats him.
to which your reply was:
I suspect so. Trump has good EQ
implying that if CSJ's party wins the next Sinkie GE and CSJ becomes the next Sinkie PM, you are inclined to think that Trump, as the US President for at least a couple of years by then, would call CSJ "immediately to congrats him", right? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one of the women accusing Trump of molest and she has two witnesses:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...uct-allegations-cathy-heller?CMP=share_btn_tw

"......Trump has denied that he ever acted on his words. But in speaking out about her experience, Heller joins eight other women who have publicly accused Trump of inappropriate come-ons, touching, or kissing over the past several decades. The allegations have opened a chasm within the Republican party as the presidential campaign enters the crucial final weeks, and have inspired Trump to issue a series of fulminating denials. This week, Trump called some of the women who have accused him “horrible, horrible liars”.

But Heller does not believe Trump’s many accusers are lying.

Their alleged encounter took place almost two decades ago – Heller believes the year was 1997 and she was at a Mother’s Day brunch – at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate. Heller, her husband, her three children and her in-laws were among dozens of families seated at big round tables in what she and a relative who spoke to the Guardian recall was an open lobby.

Advertisement

Trump made the rounds greeting members of his club. When he stopped at their table, Heller recalled, and her mother-in-law introduced her, she stood and extended her hand.

“He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips,” she claimed.

Alarmed, she said she leaned backwards to avoid him and almost lost her balance. “And he said, ‘Oh, come on.’ He was strong. And he grabbed me and went for my mouth and went for my lips.” She turned her head, she claims, and Trump planted a kiss on the side of her mouth. “He kept me there for a little too long,” Heller said. “And then he just walked away.”

“I was angry and shaken,” she continued. “He was pissed. He couldn’t believe a woman would pass up the opportunity.” She added that he seemed to feel “entitled” to kiss her.

Advertisement

The Guardian heard accounts that matched Heller’s from two other people: Susan Klein, the friend who was emailing with Heller, and a relative seated at the table with Heller that day. The relative, who declined to be named for fear of retaliation, recalled that Heller sat back down with a stunned look on her face.

“I remember she was really freaked out,” said the relative. The relative didn’t see Heller’s entire interaction with Trump, but saw him get “in her face” and saw Heller pull away. “He was very forceful … She really was definitely affected by this man who was very aggressive toward her.”

Heller and the relative both recalled that no one at the table quite knew how to react. “I was shook up,” said Heller. As they all processed the moment, Trump had already left......."

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the three women filed suits to sue him for rape and attempted rape. The rest of the long list of women who came forward to tell have not sued him for molest for the kissing and groping incidents. Trump on the other hand responded to some of these cases saying the lawyer is drafting suit against the paper that reported the incidents. That was in October this year and so far no suit heard from Trump? And Trump has a reputation of using legal system to silence adversaries with him being involved in more than 3500 legal suits including defamation suits. So what do you think is the likelihood of the allegations being real since he has no problem with plenty of money to sue these women? And if you read one or more of these molest cases have witness. So the likelihood of being real is again high.

https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57ffae1fe4b0162c043a7212/amp

Allegations are allegations. Until truth is established, Trump is not convicted

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you disagree with me when I say that having "good EQ" is good for a Trump Presidency and would therefore be judging a Trump Presidency positively, even before he is even inaugurated? :wink:

May I remind you again that the post you were replying to was:

to which your reply was:

implying that if CSJ's party wins the next Sinkie GE and CSJ becomes the next Sinkie PM, you are inclined to think that Trump, as the US President for at least a couple of years by then, would call CSJ "immediately to congrats him", right? :wink:

You have contradicted yourself and is confusing what you said with what you thought you said.

Just admit that you shd not prejudge Trump and just let him do what he said when he assumes the Presidency. You are nobody to tell Trump what to do. So dont waste your time.

Life will be simpler for you

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one of the women accusing Trump of molest and she has two witnesses:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...uct-allegations-cathy-heller?CMP=share_btn_tw

"......Trump has denied that he ever acted on his words. But in speaking out about her experience, Heller joins eight other women who have publicly accused Trump of inappropriate come-ons, touching, or kissing over the past several decades. The allegations have opened a chasm within the Republican party as the presidential campaign enters the crucial final weeks, and have inspired Trump to issue a series of fulminating denials. This week, Trump called some of the women who have accused him “horrible, horrible liars”.

But Heller does not believe Trump’s many accusers are lying.

Their alleged encounter took place almost two decades ago – Heller believes the year was 1997 and she was at a Mother’s Day brunch – at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate. Heller, her husband, her three children and her in-laws were among dozens of families seated at big round tables in what she and a relative who spoke to the Guardian recall was an open lobby.

Advertisement

Trump made the rounds greeting members of his club. When he stopped at their table, Heller recalled, and her mother-in-law introduced her, she stood and extended her hand.

“He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips,” she claimed.

Alarmed, she said she leaned backwards to avoid him and almost lost her balance. “And he said, ‘Oh, come on.’ He was strong. And he grabbed me and went for my mouth and went for my lips.” She turned her head, she claims, and Trump planted a kiss on the side of her mouth. “He kept me there for a little too long,” Heller said. “And then he just walked away.”

“I was angry and shaken,” she continued. “He was pissed. He couldn’t believe a woman would pass up the opportunity.” She added that he seemed to feel “entitled” to kiss her.

Advertisement

The Guardian heard accounts that matched Heller’s from two other people: Susan Klein, the friend who was emailing with Heller, and a relative seated at the table with Heller that day. The relative, who declined to be named for fear of retaliation, recalled that Heller sat back down with a stunned look on her face.

“I remember she was really freaked out,” said the relative. The relative didn’t see Heller’s entire interaction with Trump, but saw him get “in her face” and saw Heller pull away. “He was very forceful … She really was definitely affected by this man who was very aggressive toward her.”

Heller and the relative both recalled that no one at the table quite knew how to react. “I was shook up,” said Heller. As they all processed the moment, Trump had already left......."

so Trump is convicted by you because a woman accused him of molest and she has two witnesses?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay, then I shall quote these two posts of yours from this same thread to prove again that you're overestimating Trump, while underestimating LHL at the same time:

Couple of points:

1. During the first two weeks after the election, Trump was only the "projected" winner, and there was still a good chance that:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237714-Trump's PROJECTED Electoral Votes could still FALL back down to BELOW 270!!!

2. LHL is one of the Japanese PM's key allies/partners (or slave, if you prefer) in East Asia, and PM Abe (as a representative of both Japan and Singapore, and even Taiwan, in my opinion) was the very first head of a national government to meet Trump in person over two weeks ago:
reuters.com/article/idUSKBN13C0C8
PM Abe even said, "The talks made me feel sure that we can build a relationship of trust."
And Trump said, "It was a pleasure to have Prime Minister Shinzo Abe stop by my home and begin a great friendship."
Also:
"Alliances cannot function without trust. I am now confident that President-elect Trump is a trustworthy leader," said Abe, describing the talks as "candid" and held in a "warm atmosphere".

Abe gave Trump a golf driver and received golf-wear in return, Japanese officials said.

Back in Tokyo, Finance Minister Taro Aso commented: "The meeting ran longer than planned, which means that they were on the same wavelength and it went well."

[video=youtube;YcOEUKNM0eU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcOEUKNM0eU[/video]

What makes you so sure that Trump will call CSJ if (and that's a big "if", right? :wink:) he becomes the next Sinkie PM in the future? Are you able to see the future? :confused:
And is Trump even aware of CSJ's existence? :wink:
By the way, it's Chee Soon Juan, not "Chee Suan Juan", right? :p

First and foremost, how you perceive my post to be is your own fucking problem, it is not mine. I am not a bearer of your own sinkie bullshit loser perception.

When you make a point of LHL being underestimated, it is logical for to me think it as overestimated. It is in the estimation arena.

Don't ask me, ask the rest. It is the masses to perceived it this way and if you want proof, go and find it yourself.

A sinkie loser standing next to an alpha male, has such reaction to the masses. Real man are leaders, not sinkie faggots.