• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Married A Chinese

Conqueror

zuckerberg-chan-jpg_015928.jpg

(Reuters) - Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg wed longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan on Saturday, announcing the nuptials through a status update on the social networking site.
The 28-year-old billionaire's wedding took place a day after Facebook's initial public offering on the Nasdaq stock exchange on Friday.

More than 280,000 people "liked" Zuckerberg's status change, which was accompanied by a photo of the smiling couple in wedding attire in a small, verdant outdoor setting with a string of lights behind them.

In the photo, the famously casual Zuckerberg is wearing a dark blue suit and tie, a departure from his trademark "hoodie," while Chan has on a sleeveless white dress with lace overlay. Both are smiling for the camera.

Zuckerberg, whose shares are worth nearly $20 billion and who retains voting control of Facebook, marked the debut of his company's stock at Facebook's Silicon Valley campus on Friday, symbolically ringing the opening bell for stock trading.

The IPO did not go as well as the social networking company had hoped, with shares closing just above the offering price of $38 a share after trading glitches and a last-minute, 25 percent increase in the number of shares being sold.

More than 576 million shares changed hands, setting a trading volume record for U.S. market debuts. Facebook posted $3.7 billion in revenue in 2011 and $1 billion in profit. The site boasts 900 million global users.

Facebook's emergence as a cultural phenomenon was depicted in the fictionalized 2010 film "The Social Network."

Zuckerberg, Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2010, started Facebook in his Harvard University dorm room eight years ago, before dropping out of the Ivy League school. Chan just graduated from medical school at the University of California, San Francisco. The couple met while at Harvard.

Neither Zuckerberg nor Chan commented further about their marriage on their Facebook pages.
The couple adopted a Hungarian sheepdog named Beast a year ago, and live together in Palo Alto, California.

tititata

I am usually sceptical of this phrase: "long-time girlfriend". Who knows if this is a marriage of convenience. It's no secret Mark has been eyeing the potentials in China so marrying a Chinese might help lift the current ban there, or so he thought.

don't be like that lah.

it's true love lah. college love.deep love.inseparably deep deep love.so many angmoh chiobus so jealous now.

well done ms chan! you did all the chinese proud!!! yam seng!!!

love mah...she is doctor!!! don't play play leh...marrying a doctor!!!!!!!....how many men got a chance to marry a lady doctor!!!

I concur how many women get the chance to marry someone that owns a social media site. If you married Lee wei ling you would be marrying the daughter of a former PM. How many men get that chance.

Conqueror

Strategic ?

I am usually sceptical of this phrase: "long-time girlfriend". Who knows if this is a marriage of convenience. It's no secret Mark has been eyeing the potentials in China so marrying a Chinese might help lift the current ban there, or so he thought.

Yah, I thought of that too. To woo the Chinese to read this sensation.

Conqueror

Fat Sow

That was a good photo and actually flattered her. If you see the other pictures she's kind of fat too and not that all slim

I like this photo a bunch of chinese ppl looking at them like they see animals at the zoo. Look at zuckerberg's face :biggrin:

http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/6497-3.html

face3.jpg

Yah, he likes a fat sow ? I have nothing to say. Obviously, he's very disturbed when people stare at him.

Sinkies look better or not ?

That was a good photo and actually flattered her. If you see the other pictures she's kind of fat too and not that all slim

I like this photo a bunch of chinese ppl looking at them like they see animals at the zoo. Look at zuckerberg's face :biggrin:

http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/6497-3.html

face3.jpg

Why does Zuckerberg has the same look as my angmo colleague who marries a chinese? The "I do not want this" look that says that he is been forced to commit! LOL

A bit extra flesh is nice. Too bony no good in bed.

zuckerberg-chan-jpg_015928.jpg

(Reuters) - Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg wed longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan on Saturday, announcing the nuptials through a status update on the social networking site.
The 28-year-old billionaire's wedding took place a day after Facebook's initial public offering on the Nasdaq stock exchange on Friday.

More than 280,000 people "liked" Zuckerberg's status change, which was accompanied by a photo of the smiling couple in wedding attire in a small, verdant outdoor setting with a string of lights behind them.

In the photo, the famously casual Zuckerberg is wearing a dark blue suit and tie, a departure from his trademark "hoodie," while Chan has on a sleeveless white dress with lace overlay. Both are smiling for the camera.

Zuckerberg, whose shares are worth nearly $20 billion and who retains voting control of Facebook, marked the debut of his company's stock at Facebook's Silicon Valley campus on Friday, symbolically ringing the opening bell for stock trading.

The IPO did not go as well as the social networking company had hoped, with shares closing just above the offering price of $38 a share after trading glitches and a last-minute, 25 percent increase in the number of shares being sold.

More than 576 million shares changed hands, setting a trading volume record for U.S. market debuts. Facebook posted $3.7 billion in revenue in 2011 and $1 billion in profit. The site boasts 900 million global users.

Facebook's emergence as a cultural phenomenon was depicted in the fictionalized 2010 film "The Social Network."

Zuckerberg, Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2010, started Facebook in his Harvard University dorm room eight years ago, before dropping out of the Ivy League school. Chan just graduated from medical school at the University of California, San Francisco. The couple met while at Harvard.

Neither Zuckerberg nor Chan commented further about their marriage on their Facebook pages.
The couple adopted a Hungarian sheepdog named Beast a year ago, and live together in Palo Alto, California.

Another Wendy Bitch on the prawl!!!!