• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Married A Chinese

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mors really have poor taste when it comes to selecting an Asian wife.
It's always the dark Filipino type or the slit-eyed PRC.
For me, it will always be the kawaii Japanese type, such as Japan's:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minamino_Yoko

who was one of Japan's top singing idols in the late 1980s:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyglAywLRRo

11227.jpg minamino_yoko_01.jpg e3c6f0ae.JPG 631faafa.jpg

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
  • Mark Zuckerberg waited until IPO for wedding
  • Now worth $20b, which is protected without pre-nup
  • Law says only money earned during marriage counts

Those last three words - during the marriage - are the most important here.

By sounding the wedding bells after Facebook's IPO, Zuckerberg ensured his new earnings would precede the marriage.

However Zuckerberg's fortune isn't completely set; there's potential for him to earn around $2 billion when he exercises his remaining 60 million Facebook stock options.
Which, should divorce ever do them part, would make Chan a billionaire.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/technology/p...do/story-e6frfro0-1226363086062#ixzz1vYqSkJLy

Last edited:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
  • Mark Zuckerberg waited until IPO for wedding
  • Now worth $20b, which is protected without pre-nup
  • Law says only money earned during marriage counts

Those last three words - during the marriage - are the most important here.

By sounding the wedding bells after Facebook's IPO, Zuckerberg ensured his new earnings would precede the marriage.

However Zuckerberg's fortune isn't completely set; there's potential for him to earn around $2 billion when he exercises his remaining 60 million Facebook stock options.
Which, should divorce ever do them part, would make Chan a billionaire.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/technology/p...do/story-e6frfro0-1226363086062#ixzz1vYqSkJLy

In California all the wealth whether acquired before or after marriage goes into the pot for distribution in the event of divorce.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for spending time to post your view, i wish more people will post their views more often. Make the forum more interesting to read and learn.

Quite hard for ppl to do that leh since the screw will shoot them down and ask them do you think the US is next to tanjong pagar.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blind Date

She is rather ugly, I do not see why Zuckerberg married her. He can have his pick of women from anywhere in the world, he is a billionaire after all.

They used to say that if you fall in love, you become blind ! OMG !

But, if I'm Captain Zucker, I will that one below !

Melyssa-Grace-4-jpg_102029.jpg

Catch some of the sexy import models from the Super Import Nights, a homegrown aftermarket automotive exhibition with a wide range of aftermarket parts and accessories, modified cars and of course, car show models.