• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Married A Chinese

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am usually sceptical of this phrase: "long-time girlfriend". Who knows if this is a marriage of convenience. It's no secret Mark has been eyeing the potentials in China so marrying a Chinese might help lift the current ban there, or so he thought.

She is an American born in China. You are a Chinese born in Singapore.
Both are Chinese where the same land their ancestors come from.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont know what this Zucker or Sucker see in Her,,,good that these ang mors have no taste,,pick up the stuff we dont want....and is he a Jew?? Maybe a dumb one

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fat sow got the holy grail Mark Zuckerberg worth US$20B.

Our chiobu Rachel Kum only managed to snag Eduardo Saverin worth only US$2B niah... FAIL

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is quite attractive in wedding gown, and she have the brain to be a doctor, so not too shabby. She just got lucky.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is quite attractive in wedding gown, and she have the brain to be a doctor, so not too shabby. She just got lucky.

but too bad as she cannot wear wedding gown walk around every day....

anyway, for a woman whose pre-med bachelor degree was from harvard and graduate med degree from UCSF, must be quite brainy! UCSF is one of the best medical schools in USA.

don't forget in USA, med and law degrees are graduate degrees, not bachelor degrees, so it takes a lot more work to get them degrees as compared to SG, AU and UK

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think in USA, to go to such school, you just have to rich parents and an normal working brain and hard work. Wealth is more important for Ivy league.

but too bad as she cannot wear wedding gown walk around every day....

anyway, for a woman whose pre-med bachelor degree was from harvard and graduate med degree from UCSF, must be quite brainy! UCSF is one of the best medical schools in USA.

don't forget in USA, med and law degrees are graduate degrees, not bachelor degrees, so it takes a lot more work to get them degrees as compared to SG, AU and UK

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'd never see ang mohs rush to claim credit, however tenuous the link, whenever someone with the same skin colour as them achieves something of merit. That's how weak Chinese are as individuals. So weak that they can't survive without appealing to race and family at every opportunity.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think in USA, to go to such school, you just have to rich parents and an normal working brain and hard work. Wealth is more important for Ivy league.

Can you go apply to such schools first before you talk cock like the above.

Even better, go to any bookshop and browse thru a copy of US college admissions guide.... and look at the GPA and selectivity quotient

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which part was i wrong, that if you are an amercian with rich parents, and have normal brain and hardworking, they can go to Ivy league.
Did i said something wrong? Even an idiot like you if you are amercian citizen and have rich parent, you can got to ivy league too.

Even better, go to any bookshop and browse thru a copy of US college admissions guide.... and look at the GPA and selectivity quotient

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;8Ux3DKxxFoM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM[/video]

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You'd never see ang mohs rush to claim credit, however tenuous the link, whenever someone with the same skin colour as them achieves something of merit. That's how weak Chinese are as individuals. So weak that they can't survive without appealing to race and family at every opportunity.

Go and search for white supremacists claiming they are the most superior race in the world. Before that actually graduate from primary school.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One's education level doesn't make her face look any better. In that respect we can say lee wei ling for eg is a dr heading an entire department but so what? She's still uglier than sin.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
One's education level doesn't make her face look any better. In that respect we can say lee wei ling for eg is a dr heading an entire department but so what? She's still uglier than sin.

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Not all females must be pretty to be powerful.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dentistry Love Bites Back

love mah...she is doctor!!! don't play play leh...marrying a doctor!!!!!!!....how many men got a chance to marry a lady doctor!!!

Heng ah, she's not a dentist. I have heard of a dentist pulling out all her bf's teeth as revenge.

There's no fury like a woman's scorn. Wah, lun eh !

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singveld is right.

Harvard has a legacy acceptance rate of 30%. GPA and all other tests are meant for the lesser beings to compete amongst themselves. Harvard has the richest endowment fund and it did not fall from the sky. You got to put two and two together. I noticed that you like to make statements about things you have little clue about. US Med and Law Grad post grad degree for instance have been in place for decades. Its not a new phenomenon. You might be better off listening and asking.

In a previous thread, you gave the impression that you know the US very well and been to many cities. I hope you know that US is a country and it is not next to Tanjong Pagar.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

LWL face like kena langar by lorry. Priscilla face like kena langar by van or pickup?