• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-Pyramid Game host Benedict Goh just got engaged to a Siambu

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ben smiles cos marry a young wife. Wife smile cos marry someone with some financial standing.
Not all Siam Bus are money crazy whores. I bet you this Siam Bu that he married is probably a graduate and comes from a good well to do family. I have seen my fair share of Siam Bus from different type of backgrounds. Don't be taken in by the stereotype of a typical Siam Bu working as a whore. In fact there are many of them with degrees having good decent jobs in the civil service or working as professionals earning good salaries by Thai standard. All this achieved without them entering the lucrative flesh trade like many of their peers.

Last edited:

Linglinglonglong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all Siam Bus are money crazy whores. I bet you this Siam Bu that he married is probably a graduate and comes from a good well to do family. I have seen my fair share of Siam Bus from different type of backgrounds. Don't be taken in by the stereotype of a typical Siam Bu working as a whore. In fact there are many of them with degrees having good decent jobs in the civil service or working as professionals earning good salaries by Thai standard. All this achieved without them entering the lucrative flesh trade like many of their peers.
Never implied siambu is a whore. My statement applies globally.