• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex Mediacorp actor 陈文聪 dies

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
本地前艺人陈文聪今天下午约1时在医院病逝,终年42岁。

在新传媒担任综艺节目监制的陈文聪,去年10月患上急性血癌。据悉,他在接受手术后,战胜了病魔,身体已康复。后来,他拿无限期病假,在家中由妻子韩慧樑照顾。

据了解,他两周前因呼吸困难入院治疗,后来却被诊断患上肺炎。不料,今早他的病情急转而下,下午约1时在医院病逝。

陈文聪在1992年参加第三届《才华横溢出新秀》后进入娱乐圈,曾演出不少电视剧。他后来转战幕后,担任编剧和综艺节目监制,成绩亮眼,所制作的节目如《有话好好说》、《食在好源头》等,都获好评。

Battalion

He's the one acting as a mad man in Tofu street who married a PRC. But PRC loved his nephew, the hunk and both ended up dead.

Regiment

Wen Cong In Tofu Street

[video=youtube;JTvMcvmpfwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTvMcvmpfwI[/video]

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From what I know, 3 retired policemen known to me down with cancer. Used to be 4 but one just up lorry recently.

yes sir! attended one wake quite a few years ago. he was my mentor, pension scheme. wasted man, got stomach cancer. some also got cancer while still in the force, 30+ only.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes sir! attended one wake quite a few years ago. he was my mentor, pension scheme. wasted man, got stomach cancer. some also got cancer while still in the force, 30+ only.

Now you openly admit that u are an ex cop.

Its my duty to remind you that you signed the OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT. You know what I mean....

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad to hear about him . Last met WC in 2006 . Very likeable guy and have a lot of natural charisma , no air even though his in the entertainment industry .

RIP WC

KINGFALCON

Alfrescian
Loyal
He fought leukemia (cancer) for 1 year and finally succumbed to it. Think wife or former wife is Pan Shu Qing (May Phua).
Chen Wen Cong, RIP