• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex Mediacorp actor 陈文聪 dies

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember this chap. Was never a leading man, but usually a supporting actor.
Read somewhere that when he stopped acting, he became a scriptwriter for mediacorp for a while.

He was in the same batch as chow chew meng and the tua neh bu whatshername again?

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
his exgf is tcs actress phua...shuqing..i think.
he is a dark horse during star search and he is talented. involved in scripting writing as well as in sports (commentator for soccer).

RIP.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
401756_451902958179024_1020162080_n.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays more and more people are getting the dreaded cancer.. Very scary.. 2 months ago, met my retired senior colleague a local Mama ship chief officer.. Nice quite chap who was my former mentor.. He was enjoying his retirement when he was diagnosed with 2nd stage of breast cancer..:(

Then my father had a health scare when doctors found a granular on his lung.. Further checks and they declared it not to be a form of cancer tumour.. Phew!!!

Then saw my old friend at the airport 2 weeks back when I was about to catch my flight.. Told me his dad came back from a holiday trip in China last October and few weeks later was diagosed with 4th stage of colon cancer..:(

Last edited: