• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat (Old News) Former Mediacorpse Actor 陈成贵 tio cancer, from Yandao to Elephant Man Look Before Death

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Article below is from a Hallelujah Xitian website, with videos his HKie wife and Sinkie family "deliverance" from pain in their faith in God (whatever shit). I could not find his English name, as he only acted in one SBC series "Pursuit" 怒海萍踪 in 1984. He met his wife after venturing to HK to act, but quickly kenna cancer in nose/throat area.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 8.56.57 PM.png

Chen Chenggui was born in Singapore. He is a strong and handsome young man. He was a former SBC actor and later went to Hong Kong to develop his career. He was once a martial arts star, and at that time he was even known as "the third dragon artist after Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan."
He even met his lifelong partner, Lu Yuanya, who was willing to marry him.

Cheng Gui and Yuan Ya got married in 1993. In the process of preparing for the wedding, Chenggui often felt unwell and sometimes suffered from hearing loss. Yuan Ya comforted and supported her, and persuaded Cheng Gui to go to the hospital for a detailed physical examination after getting married.

The good times didn't last long. On the seventh day after they got married, Cheng Gui was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer. This is nothing more than a huge blow to a newlywed couple. At first, they were unwilling to accept this fact. He thought to himself, how could he suffer from such a disease when he was still so young? They are frustrated and scared, and they face financial problems. However, they have unwavering faith. His vitality is very strong. He actively underwent treatment in Singapore and Hong Kong, and even underwent a 37-day course of radiation therapy.

This is a very intense treatment in which radiation penetrates directly into the nose, cheeks and throat to eliminate cancer cells. But this radiation not only destroys cancer cells, but also destroys healthy cells as well. After the radiation treatment, he had difficulty eating and drinking because the burned tissue was so painful. He could only breathe through his mouth.

A year later, Chenggui was scanned again. Doctors confirmed that the cancer had spread to both eyes and brain. This cancer cell is very powerful, and such cases are very rare. Chenggui has reached the final stage. His eyes were blind, his entire face was swollen, his lips were swollen, and his entire face and head had lost their original shape. He cannot lie down to sleep at night and can only sleep sitting up because water will accumulate in his head. At this moment, his appearance was no longer handsome at all. Although there are not many days left, he still has a happy heart and is still living strong. Compared with those of us who are healthy, his everyday life is full of meaning.

Five years later, Chen Chenggui finally lost his battle with the disease and passed away.

If you often complain about how painful you are, how meaningless your life is, or even if you can't find any reason or value, then you really need to feel ashamed and reflect on yourself. Compared with Chenggui's pain, what is our suffering?

The following is the testimony of Chen Chenggui’s life. I hope everyone can spend some time and experience Chen Chenggui’s life with your heart.

A dialogue between Cheng Gui and his wife shows how positive he is about his life.

"Madam, why did God make me look so ugly? Do you know? Why did He want this cancer to appear on my head, instead of in my liver, stomach, or lungs!"

"I also want to know."

"I understand, if my cancer develops in my liver, stomach, or lungs, no one can see my disease. It is impossible for them to know that I am sick. But when my cancer occurs in my On my head, my eyes were blind, my head was swollen, my lips were swollen, and my whole body was deformed. Everyone could see that I was a person suffering from cancer. The purpose was to express God’s power. glory."

读完了“笨鸡”最新一篇部落格作品-《天花板上的风扇》后,在我脑海里马上出现一个人,陈成贵。

陈成贵出生于新加坡,是个身体强健又英俊的青年。他曾是前新广演员,过后到香港发展他的事业。他曾是一位武打明星,当时更被誉为“继李小龙,成龙后的第三条龙的艺人”。陈成贵在当时,可说是事业有成。不但如此,在感情世界里,他更是遇上了愿意与他共进退的终身伴侣,吕院雅。

成贵与院雅在1993年结婚。在筹备婚礼的过程中,成贵时常会感到身体不适,有时会出现障听。而院雅则从旁安慰鼓励与支持,并劝说成贵在结婚后到医院去做详细身体检查。

好景不长,就在他们俩结婚后的第七天,成贵被诊断患上了鼻咽癌。这对一对新婚夫妇来说,无非是莫大的打击。起初,他们不愿意接受这样的事实。他心想,他还那么的年轻,怎么可能会患上这样的病呢?他们感到沮丧和害怕,他们面对经济上的问题。然而,他们却怀有一颗坚定不移的信心。他的生命力非常的坚强。他积极的在新加坡及香港进行治疗,甚至接受了一个37的放射线医疗疗程。

这是一个非常强烈的疗程,放射线直接穿透鼻子,脸颊和喉咙来消除癌细胞。但这放射线不止会将癌细胞消灭,更会将健康的细胞一并破坏。进行射线疗程后,他连吃饭,喝水都面对困难,因为被灼伤的细胞组织是多么的疼痛。他甚至只能是用嘴巴来进行呼吸。

一年后,成贵再次进行扫描。医生证实癌细胞已扩散到了双眼和脑部。这癌细胞非常的强悍,而这种例子也非常罕见。成贵已经到了末期阶段。他眼睛瞎了,整个面孔肿胀起来,嘴唇也肿胀起来,整个脸型,头型都已经失去原有的形状。他晚上不能躺着睡觉,只能坐着睡,因为头部会出现积水现象。此刻,他的外表已经完全没有英俊可言。虽然所剩的日子不多,他却仍然有着喜乐的心,仍然坚强的生存着。和我们这些身体健康的人相比,他每一天的生活更是充满意义。

五年后,陈成贵终究敌不过病魔,去世了。

倘若你时常埋怨自己多么的痛苦,生活多么的没有意义,甚至是找不到或者的理由与价值,那么你真的是要感到惭愧,并反省自己。和成贵的痛苦相比,我们的苦算什么呢?

以下是陈成贵生命的见证,希望大家能够花一些时间,用心来感受陈成贵的生命。

读完了“笨鸡”最新一篇部落格作品-《天花板上的风扇》后,在我脑海里马上出现一个人,陈成贵。

陈成贵出生于新加坡,是个身体强健又英俊的青年。他曾是前新广演员,过后到香港发展他的事业。他曾是一位武打明星,当时更被誉为“继李小龙,成龙后的第三条龙的艺人”。陈成贵在当时,可说是事业有成。不但如此,在感情世界里,他更是遇上了愿意与他共进退的终身伴侣,吕院雅。

成贵与院雅在1993年结婚。在筹备婚礼的过程中,成贵时常会感到身体不适,有时会出现障听。而院雅则从旁安慰鼓励与支持,并劝说成贵在结婚后到医院去做详细身体检查。

好景不长,就在他们俩结婚后的第七天,成贵被诊断患上了鼻咽癌。这对一对新婚夫妇来说,无非是莫大的打击。起初,他们不愿意接受这样的事实。他心想,他还那么的年轻,怎么可能会患上这样的病呢?他们感到沮丧和害怕,他们面对经济上的问题。然而,他们却怀有一颗坚定不移的信心。他的生命力非常的坚强。他积极的在新加坡及香港进行治疗,甚至接受了一个37的放射线医疗疗程。

这是一个非常强烈的疗程,放射线直接穿透鼻子,脸颊和喉咙来消除癌细胞。但这放射线不止会将癌细胞消灭,更会将健康的细胞一并破坏。进行射线疗程后,他连吃饭,喝水都面对困难,因为被灼伤的细胞组织是多么的疼痛。他甚至只能是用嘴巴来进行呼吸。

一年后,成贵再次进行扫描。医生证实癌细胞已扩散到了双眼和脑部。这癌细胞非常的强悍,而这种例子也非常罕见。成贵已经到了末期阶段。他眼睛瞎了,整个面孔肿胀起来,嘴唇也肿胀起来,整个脸型,头型都已经失去原有的形状。他晚上不能躺着睡觉,只能坐着睡,因为头部会出现积水现象。此刻,他的外表已经完全没有英俊可言。虽然所剩的日子不多,他却仍然有着喜乐的心,仍然坚强的生存着。和我们这些身体健康的人相比,他每一天的生活更是充满意义。

五年后,陈成贵终究敌不过病魔,去世了。

倘若你时常埋怨自己多么的痛苦,生活多么的没有意义,甚至是找不到或者的理由与价值,那么你真的是要感到惭愧,并反省自己。和成贵的痛苦相比,我们的苦算什么呢?

以下是陈成贵生命的见证,希望大家能够花一些时间,用心来感受陈成贵的生命。

成贵与妻子的一段对白,他对自己的生命是多么的积极。

“太太为什么神要叫我的样子这样的难看,你知道吗?为什么祂要这个癌生在我的头上,而不是生在肝,生在胃,生在肺部呢!”

“我也想知道。”

“我明白了,要是我的癌症生在肝,生在胃,生在肺的时候,没有人能够看得见我的病,他们简直不可能知道我有病,但当我这个癌症生在我的头上,眼也瞎了,头也肿了,咀唇也肿了,整个人也变形了以后,就每一个的人都看得出我是一个患癌症的人,目的就是要彰显神的荣耀。”

Be still and know that I am GOD (Psalm 46:10)

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't Elephant Man one of the niggers who collaborated with Pastor Ho in the China Wine music video? :o-o: