• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex ktv mummy also work as grab delivery rider, times are bad indeed.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
k.jpg

Was at Paya Lebar Square McDonald when I saw a chio lady wearing those famous green colour Grab polo shirt walk-in to collect her orders. She looked very familiar and approached her and call her name and she was surprised that I still can recognise her considering she look quite slim now.
She used to be quite plump as a mummy at a ktv in north bridge rd which me and my kakis used to frequent during the good times in 2003 and the last time I was there was in 2015. I ask her is the ktv still around and she says it has closed down since the pandemic and has been jobless since and decide to do grab delivery part-time especially on weekends where online demand is high..she told me the nightclubs or ktv business is as good as gone and will take at least 10 years to recover..i asked her where are all my favourite gals, Coco, Fiona and especially Apple and what are they doing now, She told me Apple Is already married to the ktv manager and the rest of the gals are into their own discreet private business and some has gone back to their own country..she look quite chio now and the more I look at her the more I start to steam..she went to collect her orders and quickly walk out before I could ask her hp number. I think I will try my luck this coming weekend to get close to her.

Ktv mummy.
IMG-20220309-WA0001.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 137762

Was at Paya Lebar Square McDonald when I saw a chio lady wearing those famous green colour Grab polo shirt walk-in to collect her orders. She looked very familiar and approached her and call her name and she was surprised that I still can recognise her considering she look quite slim now.
She used to be quite plump as a mummy at a ktv in north bridge rd which me and my kakis used to frequent during the good times in 2003 and the last time I was there was in 2015. I ask her is the ktv still around and she says it has closed down since the pandemic and has been jobless since and decide to do grab delivery part-time especially on weekends where online demand is high..she told me the nightclubs or ktv business is as good as gone and will take at least 10 years to recover..i asked her where are all my favourite gals, Coco, Fiona and especially Apple and what are they doing now, She told me Apple Is already married to the ktv manager and the rest of the gals are into their own discreet private business and some has gone back to their own country..she look quite chio now and the more I look at her the more I start to steam..she went to collect her orders and quickly walk out before I could ask her hp number. I think I will try my luck this coming weekend to get close to her.

Ktv mummy.
View attachment 137763
If this is indeed her, I will order food from her and hopefully can "Grab" her neh-nehs and pussy.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't count sluts that go under the knife like that midget Xiaxue.
That one don't fall under "beautiful slut" influencer category. These days, she belongs to those crap influencers that go around quarreling with other people online or tiaokang make controversial posts, so that they can be heard.

I respect KTV gals more than female influencers, at least they don't honeypot me with virtual slut posts.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
That one don't fall under "beautiful slut" influencer category. These days, she belongs to those crap influencers that go around quarreling with other people online or tiaokang make controversial posts, so that they can be heard.

I respect KTV gals more than female influencers, at least they don't honeypot me with virtual slut posts.
and they work for a living. not BS online.