• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone notice a trend in old people talking to themselves at coffee shops?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon will take out sword and chop cars and people
:biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is these uncles are not talking at normal volume. They are debating loudly with their imaginary kaki.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No they are not using Bluetooth and yes lots of hand gestures.
Just the other day I took a double decker bus from Vivo City. A young normal looking chap in his 30s wearing shorts and shirt boarded the bus. He was talking excitedly like as if he was in some phone conversation with someone in Mandarin over some business deals. At first I find it normal. But I gradually sensed something amiss when he talked non stop for nearly the whole of the bus journey. When he stood up from his seat and alighted at MacPherson, I saw he was not wearing any blue tooth at all.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just the other day I took a double decker bus from Vivo City. A young normal looking chap in his 30s wearing shorts and shirt boarded the bus. He was talking excitedly like as if he was in some phone conversation with someone in Mandarin over some business deals. At first I find it normal. But I gradually sensed something amiss when he talked non stop for nearly the whole of the bus journey. When he stood up from his seat and alighted at MacPherson, I saw he was not wearing any blue tooth at all.
Did this take place during the day or night?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another Sinkie who has crossed into the 5D domain. :rolleyes: