• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone notice a trend in old people talking to themselves at coffee shops?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few years ago, I shared table with an old fart at a coffeeshop. He was engaged in a conversation with an imaginary friend. He was talking about some 4D numbers and also about another chap who was working as a security guard. Initially, I thought he was talking to me. But then, he was looking at the empty seat beside me and rattling away.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
diy-window-glasses-broken_glass-lenses-cracked_glasses-twtn1411_low.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of siao Lang who talk themselves, I don't mind at all as long as they don't disturb members of the public. What I worry is those violent Schizophrenia Siao Langs that pose dangers to the public when they are outside. Their brain can 'trip' easily and they are just ticking time bombs waiting to explode.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is these uncles are not talking at normal volume. They are debating loudly with their imaginary kaki.
hanor, got one fella uttered "master chairman, ladies and gentlemen, my most worthy opponents and members (lying) on the floor", followed by ; eh, wah si-kah-lu kong ahhhh :o-o: