• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Encourage Tan Kin Lian to contest Nathan next president election !

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Tan may be a PAP baboon before but he has stood up for common men in the streets without hankering for any return. He is no more a baboon now.

Ah Leong is also another talent to contest the PAP baboons next GE.

Ah Tan may also qualify the harsh requirements to be a presidential candidate.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can any one reveal the relationship between Leong Sze Hian and Tan Ah Lian?

Both are in the similar industry... Do they get along?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh, I think first of all, he has to brush up on speaking proper english on National TV.

As a president, first of all you represent the country. So if can't speak proper english, I think it doesn't look good.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh, I think first of all, he has to brush up on speaking proper english on National TV.

As a president, first of all you represent the country. So if can't speak proper english, I think it doesn't look good.

President_of_Singapore_SR_Nathan.jpg

I agree wholeheartedly!

KopiJoe

Alfrescian
Loyal

to add on, anyone wants a cockeye president? I am sure you guys notice that on tv. Shoot bird in hokkien

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

What i want is a responsible and upright President, not a English teacher or politician that wearing white but black in inside. I don't know how about others.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best president is wee kim wee. TKL dun look dignified enough. Prob the next one would be Tommy Koh

Z

Zombie

Censorship is already working hard in his blog.
If he is the president, we will only get all the good news.
Hurray!:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro silverfox,

our obesse prata-eating, tongue-sticking-out president isn't eye-candy either..:biggrin: