• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cock Sucker Ng Shows His True Colors

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ngkoksong-jpg.187971

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2023-08-28-15-03-33-69_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Meanwhile Ho Ching, who has no business commenting, as she remains an active executive with Temasek at the moment, has put up a comment by The Kritical Spectator calling Singaporeans who vote for TKL insane.

Nothing could be dragged further into the gutter than calling the supporters of eligible political opponents insane. This shows that the PAP has nothing but contempt for a large swathe and probably the majority of the electorate. Her ties to two of the candidates are as well hidden as PSP’s ties to the other. She should be made ‘aware’ of FICA and get sanctioned for spreading the Polish PAP IB.

We’ve had a long history of this in Singapore. Many of my supporters are aware that her father-in-law called my father mad. I can assure you he was compos mentis till his last breath. I think they did something similar to Chee Soon Juan.

TCB is throwing his weight behind TKL because he’s hoping to capture some supporters for the PSP. I haven’t yet thrown my weight behind anyone in my individual capacity. It’s not for me to speak for Reform Party and as a party we wouldn’t endorse. But I have had negative personal interaction with two of the other candidates and knew one well at university and I wouldn’t trust them to look after the jar of coins I keep on a back shelf in the kitchen.

The PAP is being brought dragging and screaming into conflict with the modern world’s demands as it struggles to keep on doing business as usual, censoring citizens with rule by law, insisting ownself check oneself isn’t a travesty of good governance whilst defending its status as a haven for banking secrecy and dirty money.

Have we all got a little overexcited? The EP is a sham brought in by the PAP out of fear. It’s not worth this much comment.

At least TKL has said he would call for a Commission of Inquiry which is a better response to calls for transparency and accountability than I’ve ever had from Tharman or previous EPs. Whatever you think TKL embodies, electing him would send a clear signal to the PAP that they are living on borrowed time as far as the electorate is concerned. It might be too much to hope for but a TKL Presidency might finally force the Government to reveal more about the size of the reserves and the justification for not being able to spend more on investing in the people. So a vote for TKL is a vote against PAP arrogance and being taken for granted and treated like fools.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
He would be a fool to think that this election is non political

Correct. And naive NKS fell into the trap hook, line and sinker, LOL.

If PAP is really sincere to make it non-political then they would have set rules to prevent anyone who are members of any political party for past 5 yrs for e.g. to stand for election. Then Tharman would be banned and not endorsed by the PM & NTUC to run.

So in fact PAP is the one making it political for their own advantage while throwing a smokescreen that the PE should not be politicized, LOL.
What hypocrisy.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if Cock Song is a bit bi-polar.
When opposition leaders (in their personal capacities) jalan jalan with TKL he says
"What happened yesterday was an act of dishonour, disrespect, contempt for the
office of the presidency. You've have mixed up the presidency with gutter politics, he
declared. He went on to say pompously "I will not stand for politicians making a
mockery of the presidency."

Questions:

Do the same comments apply when PAP leaders and NTUC express support for him?
Are his comments that of a candidate, a president or......? (For someone who decided to
join the the charade only in June, he sure talks big cock!)

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Constitutional lawyer Kevin Tan: "...the presidential elections have been politicised from day one.

NUS associate professor of political science Chong Ja Ian said the presidency today may be technically non-
partisan but remains political.

Dr Mustaffa Izzuddin, a senior international affairs analyst at Solaris Strategies Singapore said the polarisation of
ground sentiment is being capitalised on...and some voters may treat the election to show displeasure against
the government.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
NKS isn't the cocksucker. That honour goes to the ugly golddigging prostitute.

She still doesn't realise that NKS isn't going to marry her. She is just the convenient prop. She clearly will not be allowed into the Istana.
He is a just a playboy.:laugh:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Constitutional lawyer Kevin Tan: "...the presidential elections have been politicised from day one.

NUS associate professor of political science Chong Ja Ian said the presidency today may be technically non-
partisan but remains political.

Dr Mustaffa Izzuddin, a senior international affairs analyst at Solaris Strategies Singapore said the polarisation of
ground sentiment is being capitalised on...and some voters may treat the election to show displeasure against
the government.
The PE 2023 has been politicised from Day 1 by PM who openly supported Thaman.:o-o:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If and when the Cock Dong marries his slut…he is automatically a Canadian citizen.
1. The media reported that she renounced her Canadian citizenship, when she applied for SG citizenship.
2. From the Canadian government website.

Language selection​

Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

Search​

Search IRCC
Search

Menu​

MAINMENU

You are here:​

1. Canada.ca
  2. Immigration and citizenship
  3. Help Centre
  4. All topics
  5. Citizenship

Help Centre what do you need help with?
What do you need help with?

Do I become a Canadian citizen when I marry a Canadian?​

No. Marrying a Canadian citizen doesn’t give you citizenship.
If you want to become a Canadian citizen, you must follow the same steps as everyone else. There isn’t a special process for spouses of Canadian citizens.
You must meet several requirements to apply for citizenship. You must be physically present in Canada for at least 1,095 days during the 5 years right before the date you applied. This includes time as a
  • permanent resident
  • temporary resident (lawfully authorized to remain in Canada)
  • protected person
Your Canadian spouse can sponsor you to become a permanent resident if you
  • don’t live in Canada, or
  • aren’t a permanent resident
You may apply for citizenship if you
There are different rules to determine if children of Canadians born outside Canada have Canadian citizenship.

For more information​

Application processing times

Answers others found useful​

help-tool-icon.jpg
Help tool​

form-guide-icon.jpg
Form and guide​

glossary-term-icon.jpg
Glossary term​

Report a problem or mistake on this page