• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

kerochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Counter offer with higher asking rent. Pinewood could be more desperate as they have a time line to meet.

Ya, yesterday agent offered me 6000 for my 911sqft unit. However it is only 6 months lease.. so well i think i might consider it now =P

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Counter offer with higher asking rent. Pinewood could be more desperate as they have a time line to meet.

As long as there are others willing to grab their deal, slim chance with any counter offer. Could also be their strategic move to get cheaper rental, never know.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually they are asking for fully furnished units... not exactly ridiculous right?
But the 8 month lease is too short, ask them go stay hotel :mad:

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as there are others willing to grab their deal, slim chance with any counter offer. Could also be their strategic move to get cheaper rental, never know.

My sense is they could be more desperate, if the owners band up and set a minimum asking price. 8 months is too short. I feel that it is better to rent to a family that is looking for long term rental, even if the rental could be lesser.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually they are asking for fully furnished units... not exactly ridiculous right?
But the 8 month lease is too short, ask them go stay hotel :mad:

'Fully furnished' definition in SG is not like this leh. Hangers, utensils, pillows etc?? What happens when the unit is returned? Go fly kite better lah.....Haha. This is not a serviced residence leh.

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Fully furnished' definition in SG is not like this leh. Hangers, utensils, pillows etc?? What happens when the unit is returned? Go fly kite better lah.....Haha. This is not a serviced residence leh.

Precisely.
They are asking for serviced apartments but only willing to pay unit rental. They asked for a lot more than the standard furnishing banking on the pinewood studio name.

It is definitely better to rent to regular family or expats when you compared as a whole package for a standard one year lease.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely.
They are asking for serviced apartments but only willing to pay unit rental. They asked for a lot more than the standard furnishing banking on the pinewood studio name.

It is definitely better to rent to regular family or expats when you compared as a whole package for a standard one year lease.

Yes there are lots of invisible cost for such short term leases also, including another set of agent fees after lease is up, vacancy cost after lease is up, and what to do with all the extra stuff like pillows, kitchen utensils etc when a new tenant moves in (pillow definitely will have to go 1 for e.g. East Asians will not want your pillows).

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, yesterday agent offered me 6000 for my 911sqft unit. However it is only 6 months lease.. so well i think i might consider it now =P

If you take the $6000 by 6 months and divide this by 12 months, it works out to $3000 per month equivalent for a one year standard lease. So how much is the agent charging for the commission? I hope it is not $6,000.

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Land: 26' x 70', BuildUp Area: 2600sft.
Available for viewing now!
Finest Condition, Quality & Design!
With carpet grass garden, courtyard.
NEW built-in modular-type wardrobe! NEWLY PAINTED walls interior and exterior!
Quality interior: plaster ceiling/lighting, 4+1 bdrm, kitchen cabinet w solid surface top & glass/aluminium doors; all rooms w aircon and fan; hot water system, designer curtains.
Luxury sofa, dining set, bedroom set and electricals (NEW fridge, 42" LED TV, washer/dryer!)
+65 96955866 or pm me for enquiry.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Somewhere in Nusajaya - Bungalows with swimming pool which are still cheaper than many condos in Singapore.

226699_10151930645949667_717507511_n.jpg

1486893_10151930645784667_920853980_n.jpg

1511196_10151930645589667_1950976443_n.jpg

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal

For some this is the only way to experience and own a landed property that is still within driving distance.
Singapore is almost impossible to get one nowadays.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal

For some this is the only way to experience and own a landed property that is still within driving distance.
Singapore is almost impossible to get one nowadays.

Where is it ? And how much is the asking price, built up and land area? Looks nice...

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the great pictures bro Investor, as always.

These are East Ledang Phase 4b bungalows, right? Starting at RM 3.9M for 8000+sft land and 5000+sft BUA with pool.

Yep, all good things in life comes with a price ...........

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where is it ? And how much is the asking price, built up and land area? Looks nice...

Thanks for the great pictures bro Investor, as always.

These are East Ledang Phase 4b bungalows, right? Starting at RM 3.9M for 8000+sft land and 5000+sft BUA with pool.

Yep, all good things in life comes with a price ...........

Haha bro IR, thanks for answering Freedom's question.

Freedom - IR has answered your question. Built-up area is around 5150 sf, Land sizes are around 8XXX sf.

What I wanted to share is that one from Singapore can still get such a Freehold bungalow in Nusajaya at a price(RM3.9X mil / SGD1.5X mil) cheaper than many 1000 sf, 99 years condos in Singapore.

There should also be bungalows of around the same sizes and price from HH, LF, LH etc.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly... in March they said June, in June they said Sept, in Sept they said Dec, in Dec they say January. When will people learn tokeep to schedule :cool:

Bro Lemans,

You're so eager to get your unit to rent out or use for own stay? If it's for renting out, UEM is already renting from us at RM5XXX per month mah :biggrin:

By the way, delivery will be March 2014 for Phase 7, even longer than Phase 8. But I'm happy that UEM is paying us rental for late delivery :biggrin:

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Lemans,

You're so eager to get your unit to rent out or use for own stay? If it's for renting out, UEM is already renting from us at RM5XXX per month mah :biggrin:

By the way, delivery will be March 2014 for Phase 7, even longer than Phase 8. But I'm happy that UEM is paying us rental for late delivery :biggrin:

Yeah... I forgot to add a silly grin on my face... indeed the penalty is better than rental return... I just cant help shaking my head at how people run a project!

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah... I forgot to add a silly grin on my face... indeed the penalty is better than rental return... I just cant help shaking my head at how people run a project!

After Sunrise's team joined UEM, they are managing UEM Sunrise's project more responsibly. They sent emails and invited P7 buyers to a briefing at Traders Hotel to explain the reason for the late delivery and reassuring buyers of the quality they pledge.

They've organised free cruise and dinner for home buyers like ourselves to engage and stay connected with us existing customers.

Sunrise will also be bringing their concept of 'community centre' which they built in KL to Nusajaya for the benefit of us customers who bought properties from them. Things like activities at the community centre and bus services specially for home owners will be available in future. They're trying to build a vibrant and cohesive community.

At P2, they are presently adding many more trees to the whole compound including roadsides and I heard that they might change roadside cow grass to carpet grass. Works are also in progress to give the Swan Lake a new makeover and upgrading works can be seen at the main garden and it's fountain and also at all other common spaces.

They have a reputation to maintain as they have the whole Nusajaya city to sell in the next few decades(many more luxurious properties from them in future). They simply can't just hit and run.

They have to make East Ledang really nice and to maintain it really well in order to gain that good and reliable reputation. That gives extra value to home owners of East Ledang. We are not even paying a single cent on monthly maintenance for the first 18 months now and yet we are getting constant upgrades and enhancement of our living environment. This will make East Ledang really nice and livable with extra value for existing and future potential buyers. We have all to gain(including profit wise) and nothing to lose. I really have no complain about such a developer.

Last edited: