• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phase 3A Melody Park delay till March 2014, good for purchasers, more LAD.

I've been wondering whether they'll secretly cut down on quality of future phases in order to recover some of the losses incurred in Late Delivery Compensation.

bluewind0111

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been wondering whether they'll secretly cut down on quality of future phases in order to recover some of the losses incurred in Late Delivery Compensation.

Looks like the phase 6A is in good progress, UEM is apparently trying to deliver the units before end of this year...about 45% payment made so far for me

ddenSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same for me with phase 6C , 45% already paid up.....i think they will be finished by August at this rate......
Looks like the phase 6A is in good progress, UEM is apparently trying to deliver the units before end of this year...about 45% payment made so far for me

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Same for me with phase 6C , 45% already paid up.....i think they will be finished by August at this rate......

When Phases 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8 are completed, we can enjoy a much bigger landscaped environment, a big lake and many more beautiful gardens inside EL itself. I don't know about you guys but I'm definitely looking forward to that. Must borrow bicycles from neighbours to cycle around and enjoy the nice environment, any kind neighbours?? Hehe! :smile:

linus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that phase 3B is delayed to 3rd qtr this year. Haven't received official letter tho. Is it true?
drove past that area saw most of the 3B units were already painted presume a few more mths to complete. what is ur top date?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supposed to be March/April 2014 but not very hopeful.

Are you planning to move in? I saw that quite a number of bungalow owners have already moved into their units in Phase 2 while quite a few others are doing major renovation to their bungalows(including our friend MU8811, looks to me that those who are doing major renovations are planning to move in).

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you planning to move in? I saw that quite a number of bungalow owners have already moved into their units in Phase 2 while quite a few others are doing major renovation to their bungalows(including our friend MU8811, looks to me that those who are doing major renovations are planning to move in).

Received your PM and I've replied :smile:

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ! Bro ! Happy new year ! My unit target complete on end of feb but my poor contractor no man power to do it and will delay to end of march ! :confused::mad:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi ! Bro ! Happy new year ! My unit target complete on end of feb but my poor contractor no man power to do it and will delay to end of march ! :confused::mad:

All bro ! When we arrange come out meet and drink some tea!!!!

Happy New Year, bro MU8811. Yup, noticed that your renovation has kinda like stopped halfway, I thought UEM stopped your reno. Well, good to know that you are still proceeding. Saw that your neighbour, the corner unit nearest to Leisure Farm, has moved in recently. When your unit is ready, invite us there for kopi and tea lah :wink: