• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Thanks for the great pictures bro Investor, as always.

These are East Ledang Phase 4b bungalows, right? Starting at RM 3.9M for 8000+sft land and 5000+sft BUA with pool.

Yep, all good things in life comes with a price ...........

Thanks for answering my question....

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why invite only p7 owner for briefing session? p8 don't have?

I think because P7 was sold before P8 but yet it'll be delayed longer than P8 until around March. They should be handing over P8 soon, as advised by Captainjones.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Lemans,

You're so eager to get your unit to rent out or use for own stay? If it's for renting out, UEM is already renting from us at RM5XXX per month mah :biggrin:

By the way, delivery will be March 2014 for Phase 7, even longer than Phase 8. But I'm happy that UEM is paying us rental for late delivery :biggrin:

bro investor, how they calculate your late damages, why only ~5xxx/mth? kiamsia.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Potter,

Interest for late delivery is 10%(per annum) of buying price. P7 and P8 are all terraces starting from around RM600k so late interest starts from around RM5k/month for smallest units but goes much higher for those big corner units.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Potter,

Interest for late delivery is 10%(per annum) of buying price. P7 and P8 are all terraces starting from around RM600k so late interest starts from around RM5k/month for smallest units but goes much higher for those big corner units.

oic..bcoz u always show us bangalows with bikini gals. :p

Last edited:

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Must take into consideration the minimum 4% interest rates.
That really adds up.

If one really going for high maintenance development such these bungalows, they should be afford to even to pay in cash, not for marginal buyers who quibbles over interest rates.....

Last edited:

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes there are lots of invisible cost for such short term leases also, including another set of agent fees after lease is up, vacancy cost after lease is up, and what to do with all the extra stuff like pillows, kitchen utensils etc when a new tenant moves in (pillow definitely will have to go 1 for e.g. East Asians will not want your pillows).

How much is pillow

ddenSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drove to EL today to see what was happening with my new place. I was happy to see (even if it was at a distance) that P6 lakeside SemiD twin villa's are coming on nicely.... sorry the pic quality not very good .. taken with my BB ... my unit is in far distance (right hand side of pics just next to the construction crane). thankfully its one of furtherest from those ugly electrical pylons....
Ph6-1.jpgPh6-2.jpgPh6-3.jpg

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I drove to EL today to see what was happening with my new place. I was happy to see (even if it was at a distance) that P6 lakeside SemiD twin villa's are coming on nicely.... sorry the pic quality not very good .. taken with my BB ... my unit is in far distance (right hand side of pics just next to the construction crane). thankfully its one of furtherest from those ugly electrical pylons....
View attachment 13666View attachment 13667View attachment 13668

Thanks for sharing the pics, ddenSG.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ddenSG, congrats on your purchase. Are you in phase 6b? You must be one of the lucky ones on the balloting day. Congrats again and thanks for posting the pictures.

ddenSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is in phase 6C - which are the units directly facing the lake with the roof top terrace.I was not lucky on the day of balloting.but after a week the UEM sales person called me to inform someone had pulled out and i was able to get a 2nd chance.in fact the plot that i got was one that i would have chosen if i had been lucky in ballot, so it was meant to be ..i had some good karma :smile:

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder why they can't release Phase 8. There is already a fence up separating Phase 7 and even a guard house is there. What is the delay?

OK. I will answer my own question. Just received letter from UEM. Harmony Park Phase 8 also delayed to Feb 2014. Bye bye to Chinese New Year in new house now...

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK. I will answer my own question. Just received letter from UEM. Harmony Park Phase 8 also delayed to Feb 2014. Bye bye to Chinese New Year in new house now...

Better. You dont want to receive your keys 2 months before CNY... mad rush for reno with everyone else

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup my woodwork contractor is running like mad trying to finish his project before CNY. Guess after that everything will be back to normal.