• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
LD penalty is one thing, but cash flow is tie to east ledang. miss a lot of other opportunity.

That's my point as well. We buy a property to use - whether rent out or own stay.
Imagine an extreme situation where they delay for 5 years! The longer they delay the risks increase as well - the risk that they will find some fine prints in the contract to avoid/reduce paying the LD to you.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's my point as well. We buy a property to use - whether rent out or own stay.
Imagine an extreme situation where they delay for 5 years! The longer they delay the risks increase as well - the risk that they will find some fine prints in the contract to avoid/reduce paying the LD to you.

Look at it this way bro - There's a higher chance for a default in payment from our tenants then a default in payment from UEM. Moreover, the amount which UEM is paying us per month for late delivery is considered quite a good rental in today's market and we don't need to spend extra in advance to do up the house and also losing a few months of rental while getting the house done.

That's if your plan is to rent out. If one plans for own stay and needs the house urgently, that's a different story. Maybe they can use the late delivery payment to rent a place temporarily.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro MU8811, your next door bungalow neighbours moved in already. Waiting for you to further light up that street :biggrin: I counted around 10 bungalows in P2 which are already occupied. Below pic shows your direct neighbour.

1779699_10152051033909667_1573984046_n.jpg

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the above bungalow is it linked one?

No, it's not. I think there isn't any linked bungalow in East Ledang. Viewing from the sky, the bungalow above forms a U shape and wraps around a swimming pool. Here's a pic of the back of the bungalow,

c6b721aff45d4b5c8f5b82e165dcc204.jpg

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

24zlo3t.jpg

what phase is this ?
price per house ?
thanks

Hi g3abc,

How's everything going on at Ujana? Hope everything is great. Any latest 'sky-view' photos update of East Ledang?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

Sharing some actual photos of East Ledang which I found online via Google.

tranquility_4.jpg

48168_10151423733329667_1750374281_n.jpg

tranquility_1.jpg

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great pictures Mr. CMO ..... as always ..... keep them coming.

The development is shaping up to be a great place to live in. Cannot wait to get my keys. Hope UEM meets their commitment of delivering in March.