• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Photo Section- This is how Living Spaces should be.

FIELD REPORT: SITE INSPECTION ON 16/6/2012 by Lemans2011

3) Phase 7 Terraces looks set to complete this year
View attachment 5350

4) Ujana Standing Tall
View attachment 5349

Phase 7 - There is still lots of work to be done. I hope UEM can get it ready by year end which is also late as according to the SnP, it is ready for key collection in Sept.

Ujana - I hopes this will be ready by Sept as then this East Ladang place will soon be more lively. This executive apartment looks great as I checked this out whenever I drives past. According to S n P, it is only ready middle of next year. The place certainly looks great.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahaha actually it is Type C... lovely view with clearance both front and back
The garden in the photo is what you see from the back of your house :smile:

OIC, thank you very much for sharing the pics you took LeMans2011 :smile:
So is this the unit nearest to the show-house?

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

Photo of phase 8 (30x75) took on 25 Jun 2012 (part 1). balcony.jpgcarporch.jpgcourtyard.jpgdinning.jpgdry_kitchen.jpg

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

Hi All,
is the Ujana Keys Hand over maintained in September, this year ?
Any latest news ?
Issit possible to enter the construction site ?
thanks

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I heard from another thread EL phase 2 completion will be delayed... Anyone can confirm? Thank you

I just spoke with someone who bought unit there.

Yes, it is supposed to be deliver in June but he is saying that UEM already informed that it would be delayed till year end.

According to him, he is saying that he will be compensated M$10,000 per month for the delay.

I know it should be true as my unit in phase 7 also would be delayed to next year January or so. It is to be delivered in September.

I have spoken to a lawyer and she says UEM would most likely be compensating and I worked it out to be aro M$6,000.

For Ujana, it is most likely to be ready by September looking at the current progress. Looking good with Ujana - nice development.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just spoke with someone who bought unit there.

Yes, it is supposed to be deliver in June but he is saying that UEM already informed that it would be delayed till year end.

According to him, he is saying that he will be compensated M$10,000 per month for the delay.

I know it should be true as my unit in phase 7 also would be delayed to next year January or so. It is to be delivered in September.

I have spoken to a lawyer and she says UEM would most likely be compensating and I worked it out to be aro M$6,000.

For Ujana, it is most likely to be ready by September looking at the current progress. Looking good with Ujana - nice development.

Just posted some photo on phase 7 development in the photo thread. Taken from the phase 7 row facing the garden.

GusGus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I bought a 3 bedroom unit at Impiana, Nusajaya, for investment some time back after recommendation from a colleague and having followed the postings in this forum for some time.

All I want to do is to say Hi to all and thanks for sharing all the wonderful information.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
These ads are full of inaccuracies. From the description and pictures it seems the unit offered for rent is the Type B showhouse... but that would not be 3920 sft cos' 3920 sft is Type D. Type B is 38xx sft

The unit marketed by Sufeiya looks nicely done up

Last edited:

Jujube

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something to share. Why is there more and more serviced apartment being built.
Article excerpt "Serviced apartments, although with a strong residential element, are built on commercial titles. It generates a lot more revenue for the authorities than something that is on residential title. While it is revenue generating for the authorities, it is money depleting for those who buy into such projects because taxes and utilities are 25%-30% higher"

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great news for all of us who have invested in Ledang estate(EL, LH, Ujana and Impiana)!!!

Even with the development of Gerbang Nusajaya(Nusajaya West). It seems like Ledang estate will still be the prime estate because UEM Land mentioned that, 'Gerbang Nusajaya will have residential precincts, a golf course, campus offices, activity-based retail and an industrial park.'

Seems like there is no major catalyst development in Gerbang Nusajaya as compared to the many big catalyst developments near Ledang estate.
- 99 years leasehold Financial District Medini(Nusajaya's city center) being side by side with East Ledang
- EduCity right across the street
- International theme parks, Kota Iskandar and Puteri Harbour all being nearer to Ledang estate than Gerbang Nusajaya

Without any major catalyst development in Gerbang Nusajaya, Medini Financial district will still be the core city center of the whole of Nusajaya, even though Gerbang Nusajaya is nearer to Sg. Luckily UEM is not developing a bigger city center in Gerbang Nusajaya.

Last edited:

thomasjo

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for an investment property in Ledang area ... with view to rent out to expats/foreingers - looking up to RM2mil

My plan is also to buy another property for own stay after the investment one, I love the area :smile:

I would real love to hear some advice, ideas, warnings, suggestions from everyone here who already is in the area.

thank you so much

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't they getting a little ahead of themselves? They should improve the amenities around the existing development and make the current flagship projects a roaring success before trying to milk more cash.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aren't they getting a little ahead of themselves? They should improve the amenities around the existing development and make the current flagship projects a roaring success before trying to milk more cash.

Now we understand the frustration of those staying in JB city. They have been complaining about this 'urban sprawl' thing and that their government should place their focus and resources in attracting investments into JB city first instead of spreading the private investments out to Nusajaya and Medini.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Below are some rental prices posted in Skyscraper's Iskandar forum;

Originally Posted by portman99
In the Nusajaya area e.g. East Ledang,Horizon Hill,etc. we are starting to see rising rental yields fueled by demand from the Education sector e.g. Newcastle medical school, Marlborough college. Terrace house rental can fetch up to RM 8,500 per month and semi-D are asking for 10k-12k. As more Uni's like Reading, Southampton and Raffles open up we shoudl see more demand. Soon the high tech manufacturing sector will also create additional demand with BioXcel coming on stream next year. There are also a rising number of Singaporeans as well as expats working in Singapore driving demand. With the right product, the demand is there.