• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

I have an Australian Tenant family of 3 on 2 + 2 yrs Corporate Lease wanting to rent my partial unit at RM10,500. They wanted me to put up 3 wardrobes, I am still sticking to RM12K. Any SemiD owners in East Ledang wanting to rent out, they start lease 1st Aug 2012, partial furnish with wet and dry kitchen, built in hob, hood and oven, dishwasher, aircon, fan on all rooms, lighting, curtains. pls pm me. Off course referral fees to be paid to me.

KeithC

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all, i just joined this forum. I bought a unit for phase 7.
Anyone have recent photos of contruction progress that can be shared?
Thanks and nice to meet all you guys!

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: East Ledang, Ledang Heights, Ujana and Impiana Community

Hi, I am just curious to know whether this news is from UEM, did you rec'd a confirmation letter from UEM regarding key collection in Sept? But my bro had not yet rec'd any.????
Thanks

It's from EL facebook, but best is still call up to check with uem directly.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Photo Section- This is how Living Spaces should be.

East Ledang's Phase 2 - Tranquility Park.
East Ledang 6.jpg
Photo source: http://www.eastledang.com/index1.html

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Photo Section- This is how Living Spaces should be.

Cheers! I bought a terrace unit (Type 30) at Phase 8. Appreciate if anyone can post pictures of phase 8 here too. Thanks!

Polymin

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have an Australian Tenant family of 3 on 2 + 2 yrs Corporate Lease wanting to rent my partial unit at RM10,500. They wanted me to put up 3 wardrobes, I am still sticking to RM12K. Any SemiD owners in East Ledang wanting to rent out, they start lease 1st Aug 2012, partial furnish with wet and dry kitchen, built in hob, hood and oven, dishwasher, aircon, fan on all rooms, lighting, curtains. pls pm me. Off course referral fees to be paid to me.

Is your unit with the recently installed timber deck at the side garden.Nicely done !

nesta0013

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros and sis here,

Do anyone has the Ujana executive apartment floor plan?
I have interest for this Ujana, can share if you have any info?

Thanks in advance.:smile: