• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investor! I have the answer for you. As with other phases, the discharge of mortgage by Maybank for UEM is so slow that our banks are disbursing the payments slower than UEM billing us. This is fine and we will not incur any penalty because if you recall, UEM earlier had to provide an undertaking not to charge us interest for late payment due to their banker not completing their paperwork on time.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Investor! I have the answer for you. As with other phases, the discharge of mortgage by Maybank for UEM is so slow that our banks are disbursing the payments slower than UEM billing us. This is fine and we will not incur any penalty because if you recall, UEM earlier had to provide an undertaking not to charge us interest for late payment due to their banker not completing their paperwork on time.

Thanks for your reply LeMans, I heard that from them(UEM and my Lawyer's firm) since like a year ago. It has been a long time so I thought it's better to hear the latest update from others like yourself and your lawyer. Thanks again.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
any latest updates on Ujana ? when can keys be collected ? how will the early buyers be compensated / how to claim for "late delivery" of > 3 years ? thanks

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your reply LeMans, I heard that from them(UEM and my Lawyer's firm) since like a year ago. It has been a long time so I thought it's better to hear the latest update from others like yourself and your lawyer. Thanks again.

Very slow indeed... the only progress is the mortgage has been discharged, but Maybank has not completed the paperwork... i did call up my lawyer today and that is the story

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone, just for updated info= we are not allowed to enter to the sites area anymore. The security guard stopped us even you are accompanied by sales person. So do not know the progress for phase 2=(
Progress for ujana is good and the owner can get their keys very soon =) congrats!!!

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from UEM, they have solved the issue n going to submit the state consent to authority within this two weeks. Looks like vey soon we will start out mortgage installment!

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah not that many, only 3 since 2010. Total amount added up still cheaper than just one bungalow from Phase 3. There are quite a few members in our forum who invested a few times more than my amount(was told to keep it to myself). I'm just a small investor. I'm not a flipper(speculator), I intend to hold for medium to long term depending on rental demand and yield. One unit will be for own use and thus might be keeping it forever. Are you looking at units for investment too?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah not that many, only 3 since 2010. Total amount added up still cheaper than just one bungalow from Phase 3. There are quite a few members in our forum who invested a few times more than my amount(was told to keep it to myself). I'm just a small investor. I'm not a flipper(speculator), I intend to hold for medium to long term depending on rental demand and yield. One unit will be for own use and thus might be keeping it forever. Are you looking at units for investment too?

yes , still looking for 1 investment but bullets not powerful as u guys ... haha

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
how easy is to get tenant in east ledang?

Haven't been there for a while but last I see few months ago most of the earlier phase are empty.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how easy is to get tenant in east ledang?

Haven't been there for a while but last I see few months ago most of the earlier phase are empty.

I also dunno yet. So far all are hear-say. When my units are ready, I'll be able to find out and let you guys know(but it'll still be hear-say for you guys since the info is from me and not yourself :biggrin: )

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow very impressive portfolio...i like east ledang alot but dont have enough bullet to even load one semi d....too late into the market...guess "micro (X3)" investor like us still got alot to learn from "small" investor like you...haha