• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't Say I Never Say

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am going to WP HQ on Monday to volunteer my services. If they find me deserving, I may get a chance next GE. Any bros keen?

When you see a lau ah pek next GE, that is me. Please vote for me. Thank you.

While you are there, why don't you ask LTK why he is a fucking sell out?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the best Uncle GD... I still have your mobile no.. I can volunteer to be your election agent next GE..:biggrin:

Thank you. When your friends kena mata case, I can be advisor. Cheap cheap only. $8 per hr consultation fee. That is the rate per hr my company pays me.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am going to WP HQ on Monday to volunteer my services. If they find me deserving, I may get a chance next GE. Any bros keen?

Never too late, bro. You are now some of few sensible persons left around here. You have my support from afar. :biggrin: ... and really afar ...

I supposed you need Marjojohn to do straw polls for you. You need to have a good gauge of sentiment on the ground. :smile:

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are in the X, Y, Z generation you stand a better chance of winning. In 2020GE, all baby boomers (1946-1964) can one by one go die early and forget GE.

Grandchildren of LKY will be ready for 2020GE. So you must now groom these age group today.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pai seh forgot to add honors behind LLB. After that I bio LLM to be on par with Sylvia.

Bro u make sure you accomplish all your academic goals. Secure that LLB Honours and LLM degrees and combined with your street smarts, u can hopefully become the people's MP but make sure you wear blue & not other colours, I mean white colour! I will be your election & counting agent & what not!:biggrin::smile:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

[h=1]SURE-FIRE way to get votes man HAHAHA. Remember to vote wisely guys!![/h] 2 days ago

3505_large_Screen_Shot_2015-09-11_at_3.56.40_pm.jpg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never too late, bro. You are now some of few sensible persons left around here. You have my support from afar. :biggrin: ... and really afar ...

I supposed you need Marjojohn to do straw polls for you. You need to have a good gauge of sentiment on the ground. :smile:

Yes whatever Marjojohn poll, just minus about 20% for opposition it will be about right.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you.

It is either that or offer myself as a volunteer in old folks' home or orphanage. Something meaningful to pass time. Many ways to contribute. Prefer a low profile one. SOS is another option. Cheers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro u make sure you accomplish all your academic goals. Secure that LLB Honours and LLM degrees and combined with your street smarts, u can hopefully become the people's MP but make sure you wear blue & not other colours, I mean white colour! I will be your election & counting agent & what not!:biggrin::smile:

Noted with thanks.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are in the X, Y, Z generation you stand a better chance of winning. In 2020GE, all baby boomers (1946-1964) can one by one go die early and forget GE.

Grandchildren of LKY will be ready for 2020GE. So you must now groom these age group today.

Need not have to stand for GE. Helping behind the scene also can. To exercise the brains, some research work is a good option.

Going in to the open will only invite attacks from MIW. Lots of skeletons in wardrobe. So low profile better. Wont affect image of WP.