• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DogVader - Hi I am new here

DogVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am new here. I am Dog Vader the dog. I love to bark and bark here everyday and try to act fierce.

But I am still a dog!!

Don't take this forum too seriously. Is all in the name of fun.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Vader after goondu come vader.but you more power leh.sure mean business here

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro i am scared already.pls don't bark at me ok...i will try to be good. but not goodu ok. thank you bro...lol

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am new here. I am Dog Vader the dog. I love to bark and bark here everyday and try to act fierce.

But I am still a dog!!

wow! just joined already donated. but how come no power? i thought power got 10 when u donate? only 1000 pts and infp?

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont bother posting here...that moony oldman will call u clone lah, this lah that lah..idiot paranoid old nutcase. xionting tong...maybe he is a chow ahgua

Millennium Falcon

Alfrescian
Loyal

But I am still a dog!!

Hi there doggy, welcome to this forum.

By that u must walk the talk and not show your frustrations if u get zaps because there is an asshole in this forum who has a fetish for zapping InfP members and according to him, he said that he does it all in the name of fun.

Not use other clones to condemn donations to this forum while buying up more premium memberships.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is Power all about?

I just showed u what power is through a zap. A line of followers may follow and remember, it's all done in the name of fun and not to take things seriously here. Hahahaha. Cheers

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am new here. I am Vader the dog. I love to bark and bark here everyday and try to act fierce.
Arf.. Arf... Arf...Arf...Arf.. Arf... Arf...Arf...
But I am still a dog!! Don't take this forum too seriously. Is all in the name of fun.

Woof Woof! I like your siggy! :biggrin:

All in the name of fun woh....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys take cyber life too seriously....
Using paying clones to go one up on 'cyber enemies' who are anonymous like you.
What is the fucking point? Song machiam 60.14% Kena daily ass job?