• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DogVader - Hi I am new here

Ringwraiths

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam never enforce his rule of abusing infraction. So Vader the Dog bite that MBSCunt myself!! After all, I am good at this.

Arf Arf Arf Vader the dog..

Must be good for your inflated ego. :biggrin: Would u like to take a short break again? I can arrange that. Arf Arf! :biggrin:

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eErotica69 aka CCBCaoPi aka DogVader

Whenever eErotica69 is online, CCBCaoPi or DogVader will be online. He visits this forum early in the morning, night and on weekends, public holidays. So when he and DogVader got banned, CCBCaoPi was online. :wink:

Sorry but you were right. Normally that asshole will come in in a fit but there is no need since this Arf Arf clown is here. We should expect to see more shit soon. :biggrin: