• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you want to have 6.9m people in Singapore?

Do you want to have 6.9 m people in Singapore?

• Yes

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • No

Votes: 83 94.3%

• Total voters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if there is a Daily Population Meter

my Guesstimate is that , including

Tourists and All , this City state

already Surpass the 6.9 Million mark ...

i think so too...sudden surge after the GE 2011 !!!...they were all waiting at the gate!!!! 900,000 of them.....

M

Mdm Tang

if they can count and numbered

each Tourists passing Changi airport

they should have a way to figure

out what is This City State Daily

Occupation Rates .

Terminal 4 is on the way ...:(

M

Mdm Tang

SINGAPORE, 28 December 2012 – Singapore Changi Airport will end 2012 with a new milestone in its history, registering more than 50 million passenger movements for the year.* This traffic record is reached just two years after Changi Airport crossed the 40-million milestone in 2010.

In the past two years, passenger traffic at Changi Airport has continued to grow strongly due to an increasing number of low cost travel options and booming demand for intra-Asia travel.* The number of passengers departing from, arriving at and transiting through Changi Airport rose 10.7% in 2011 and increased by another 10.1% in the first 11 months of 2012.

To commemorate this significant occasion, Changi Airport Group (CAG) today held a celebratory event, in partnership with Indonesia’s national carrier Garuda Indonesia, to welcome the arrival of Flight GA824 from Jakarta to Singapore, the second busiest international air route in the world.

GA824 touched down at Changi Airport at 1018 hours to a water canon salute and lively fanfare.* Some 200 members of the airport community and travel industry partners gave a warm welcome at Terminal 3 to the more than 160 passengers on board the flight.* Each passenger received a special gift pack containing shopping vouchers and souvenirs, as well as a commemorative certificate of the occasion.

Five lucky passengers were also selected to take part in an exciting game show at Changi Airport’s Departure Transit area.* One of them, Ms Prayanto Inkarani, a 24 year-old lawyer from Jakarta, walked away with the top prize of S$50,000 worth of shopping vouchers and retail products from Changi Airport, as well as a pair of Singapore-Jakarta Executive Class air tickets sponsored by Garuda Indonesia. The other four passengers each received S$1,000 in Changi Dollar Vouchers.

Ms Inkarani’s prize comprises S$10,000 in Changi Dollar Vouchers and 37 items available at Changi Airport’s more than 330 retail stores.* These include an OSIM uDivine Massage Chair, an Omega watch, an Apple MacBook Pro, a Samsonite suitcase, beauty products from SKII and La Mer, fashion items from Bottega Veneta, Gucci, Bonia, Longchamp and Tiffany & Co., apparel from Desigual and Adidas, as well as Chupa Chups and M&M’s candies.* The full prize list is in Annex A.

“I am so surprised and excited; it’s like a great dream!* I can’t believe there are all these wonderful prizes, which I’m definitely going to share with my family, such as the OSIM chair for my father, bags for my mother and shoes for my brothers,” said an ecstatic Ms Inkarani, who is visiting Singapore for a week-long holiday with her family to celebrate the new year.

CLIMAX

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is this little red dot turning into nowadays and 2030 is not that too far off. Feel the pain now or be a frog slowly getting boiled in a pot.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's What They Want

yes yes 6.9 millions, yes i want it, after i immigrate away from singapore, not before.

That's what they (PAP) want. Oppo have nothing to fight for and they too will migrate to elsewhere. Those that are left behind will SUFFER greatly. Why ?

1. NS slavery continues to protect PAP or CEOs of Sinkieland Pte Ltd and FTrash. Flex your muscles and say, "You like it ?"

2. GST, COE, HDB prices will soar HIGHER. That's good for PAP, but no good for FTs and Sinkies.

3. No citizens in Sinkiesland means good news for PAP. No need to do and repeat the 'useless' voting thing again. Singalore is now a full fledge Sinkingland Inc for Pinky Loong. Huat ah !

[video=youtube;xwonvAjupzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwonvAjupzc[/video]

Last edited:

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think its quite clear from this poll that an overwhelming majority do not support this stupid White Paper. But somehow, this White Paper will still be passed by Parliament and while the PAP ministers continue their million dollar salries, the peasants will SUFFER.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its quite clear from this poll that an overwhelming majority do not support this stupid White Paper. But somehow, this White Paper will still be passed by Parliament and while the PAP ministers continue their million dollar salries, the peasants will SUFFER.

bro SSK thats why on 16th Feb, please turn up at Hong Lim park.

it is ok if you dont support NSP but you support Singapore and you object to the way the cheebyekiahs in the PAP has foisted this on the citizens of this country so we should make it a visible sign of our unhappiness and warn these fuckers NOT to take us for granted because we are not the fucking idiot sheep they want us to be!!!

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

it is ok if you dont support NSP but you support Singapore and you object to the way the cheebyekiahs in the PAP has foisted this on the citizens of this country so we should make it a visible sign of our unhappiness and warn these fuckers NOT to take us for granted because we are not the fucking idiot sheep they want us to be!!!
Alrighty, will gather all the samsengkias at hong lim lor...hehehe

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyah... sure less than 200 people there lah...all the ISD, ang jia people all there looking...sinkies are cowards one lah...

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah... sure less than 200 people there lah...all the ISD, ang jia people all there looking...sinkies are cowards one lah...

Just turn up and walk around a park wu salah bo...why??

I will get arrested for just standing in the fucking park? I wanna see wdf are the ISD buggers so that i can take their pictures and post here so that we all know who these bastyards are. they forget that we paid them to keep us safe from the likes of Mas Selamat and not waste their fucking time and resources spying on the people in opposition rallies....

these fuckwits should first go and figure how to keep a locked gate shut and figure out HOW MAS SELAMAT ESCAPED - from what i heard they have NOT even got that aspect sorted out yet after all these years.....torturing him yielded no results right you clowns?

exercise of democracy is now a national security threat?

wtf they think they are?? the Gestapo or the Stazi????

This is another North Korea is it?

If that happens then it is a signal for everyone to get the fuck out of here quickly whilst you can man!!!!

Last edited:

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just turn up and walk around a park wu salah bo...why??

I will get arrested for just standing in the fucking park? I wanna see wdf are the ISD buggers so that i can take their pictures and post here so that we all know who these bastyards are. they forget that we paid them to keep us safe from the likes of Mas Selamat and not waste their fucking time and resources spying on the people in opposition rallies....

these fuckwits should first go and figure how to keep a locked gate shut and figure out HOW MAS SELAMAT ESCAPED - from what i heard they have NOT even got that aspect sorted out yet after all these years.....torturing him yielded no results right you clowns?

exercise of democracy is now a national security threat?

wtf they think they are?? the Gestapo or the Stazi????

This is another North Korea is it?

If that happens then it is a signal for everyone to get the fuck out of here quickly whilst you can man!!!!

ok lor...but any specific colour to wear or not?